Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Return to FR Graphics Giveaway!
1 2 3
hi!!!
im not gonna make this too fancy bc my return to FR is very tentative,
but im planning on returning and will be remaking my graphics shop. since i last updated the shop ive gone through a year and a half of graphic design school, so id like new examples for my shop instead of using (most of) the old ones.

so im going to be doing them for free!!

you can see examples of my previous work here. im not sure how much my ~new knowledge~ is gonna translate to FR, but thats what im here to find out lol

rules

~ reply with the form from my shop filled out (if youd like to post to reserve your spot and then edit the post with the info, thats fine.)
~ one per person please! if you request something like a breeding card that generally gets ordered in sets, ill give you a discount on the rest when i reopen.
~ if you think of something that i dont currently offer in my shop that you think i should include, please say so!! if you suggest something i like ill let you pick an extra graphic, even if the slots are already full.

banners - FULL
1. SprinklesTheCat
2. Oppabo
3. Shadzenn

signatures - FULL
1. bedfordblack
2. Elthemar
3. Shakalaka
4. Aquatic

icons
1. FrogTea
2. Neoncherry64

breeding cards

headers (set of 3-5)

dividers

clan logos - FULL
clan logos are hard, but theyre also what i anticipate having the most improvement on. ill need a pretty decent amount of info about your clan for this! they also take me the longest, so if you see i finish others before yours, that would be why.
1. mermaidlorelei
2. PoIarized
3. Cloudburst2586

name banners
hi!!!
im not gonna make this too fancy bc my return to FR is very tentative,
but im planning on returning and will be remaking my graphics shop. since i last updated the shop ive gone through a year and a half of graphic design school, so id like new examples for my shop instead of using (most of) the old ones.

so im going to be doing them for free!!

you can see examples of my previous work here. im not sure how much my ~new knowledge~ is gonna translate to FR, but thats what im here to find out lol

rules

~ reply with the form from my shop filled out (if youd like to post to reserve your spot and then edit the post with the info, thats fine.)
~ one per person please! if you request something like a breeding card that generally gets ordered in sets, ill give you a discount on the rest when i reopen.
~ if you think of something that i dont currently offer in my shop that you think i should include, please say so!! if you suggest something i like ill let you pick an extra graphic, even if the slots are already full.

banners - FULL
1. SprinklesTheCat
2. Oppabo
3. Shadzenn

signatures - FULL
1. bedfordblack
2. Elthemar
3. Shakalaka
4. Aquatic

icons
1. FrogTea
2. Neoncherry64

breeding cards

headers (set of 3-5)

dividers

clan logos - FULL
clan logos are hard, but theyre also what i anticipate having the most improvement on. ill need a pretty decent amount of info about your clan for this! they also take me the longest, so if you see i finish others before yours, that would be why.
1. mermaidlorelei
2. PoIarized
3. Cloudburst2586

name banners
1sdGspM.pngfuq8nwq.pngVQznRGL.png
i'd love a sig please! i'm super bad at this, hopefully this is descriptive enough :( feel free to take artistic liberty and have fun with it!

Type of Graphic: signature

Colors/Theme: i really enjoy vaporwave/cyperpunk/pastel goth/space aesthetics! namely blues and purples uwu

Text: Guardian of the Glow (honestly... i am awful at this)

Detailed Description: i would like if it had rounded edges owo honestly, just have fun with it! if you wanted to throw one of my shiny dergs on there that'd be amazin' too! bonus if there's animation :0

Other Details: thank you so heckin much for your generosity!! i absolutely ADORE your work. and if i need to edit this form pls let me know! i'm on mobile so it copied the whole thing :')
i'd love a sig please! i'm super bad at this, hopefully this is descriptive enough :( feel free to take artistic liberty and have fun with it!

Type of Graphic: signature

Colors/Theme: i really enjoy vaporwave/cyperpunk/pastel goth/space aesthetics! namely blues and purples uwu

Text: Guardian of the Glow (honestly... i am awful at this)

Detailed Description: i would like if it had rounded edges owo honestly, just have fun with it! if you wanted to throw one of my shiny dergs on there that'd be amazin' too! bonus if there's animation :0

Other Details: thank you so heckin much for your generosity!! i absolutely ADORE your work. and if i need to edit this form pls let me know! i'm on mobile so it copied the whole thing :')
rYp8BR7.png
[center]@Bebaline [b]Type of Graphic:[/b] Clan Logo [b]Colors/Theme: [/b]Teal, Bronze, Sand, Dark theme [b]Text:[/b] Lorelei's Grotto [b]Detailed Description: [/b]My lair is heavily water and cave based (hence the grotto). Coquina is my lair's main lore dragon and his colors match the theme I'm wanting. :3 Fog, the ocean, cliffs, caves, etc. all work perfectly. [b]Other Details:[/b] Coquina: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46766249] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467663/46766249_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Bebaline
Type of Graphic: Clan Logo
Colors/Theme: Teal, Bronze, Sand, Dark theme
Text: Lorelei's Grotto
Detailed Description: My lair is heavily water and cave based (hence the grotto). Coquina is my lair's main lore dragon and his colors match the theme I'm wanting. :3 Fog, the ocean, cliffs, caves, etc. all work perfectly.
Other Details: Coquina:

46766249_350.png
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Type of Graphic: Signature
Colors/Theme: dark, royal, contrasting blues and reds.
Text: caryatid.
Detailed Description: It would be great if you could add two links to the signature, one to my coli thread, and one to my wishlist! If you could add Sicily to the sig, that would be awesome!
Other Details: Ah gosh thank you so much for doing this!
Colors/Theme: dark, royal, contrasting blues and reds.
Text: caryatid.
Detailed Description: It would be great if you could add two links to the signature, one to my coli thread, and one to my wishlist! If you could add Sicily to the sig, that would be awesome!
Other Details: Ah gosh thank you so much for doing this!
sLw2zQoO.png
@prester
she/her • gmt +10
-
i do art
Type of Graphic: Banner
Colors/Theme: If possible please make it rainbow!
Text: Sprinkles' GIFs!
Detailed Description: Can you like put in a picture of a paintbrush and this derg? I'm going to put this at the top of my GIF shop forum and use it to advertise, so I'm going to link it to my shop.
Other Details: Thanks so much for doing this!

@Bebaline Ping because I edited it!
Type of Graphic: Banner
Colors/Theme: If possible please make it rainbow!
Text: Sprinkles' GIFs!
Detailed Description: Can you like put in a picture of a paintbrush and this derg? I'm going to put this at the top of my GIF shop forum and use it to advertise, so I'm going to link it to my shop.
Other Details: Thanks so much for doing this!

@Bebaline Ping because I edited it!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
@Bebaline Ping because I'm done :D

Colors/Theme: Colors like this. If possible can you have like the corners black fading to the dark red in the link and that fading to the dark blue in link. Kinda like an ombré. The theme is kinda like plague but water too. ^^
Text: Shakalaka's Clan
Detailed Description: Have my one of my dragons (listed below) on one side and the other one of the other side. Rectangle shaped and sig sized@
Other Details: If possible please add my dragons BlancPain and Cartier.

Thanks so much for doing this <3
@Bebaline Ping because I'm done :D

Colors/Theme: Colors like this. If possible can you have like the corners black fading to the dark red in the link and that fading to the dark blue in link. Kinda like an ombré. The theme is kinda like plague but water too. ^^
Text: Shakalaka's Clan
Detailed Description: Have my one of my dragons (listed below) on one side and the other one of the other side. Rectangle shaped and sig sized@
Other Details: If possible please add my dragons BlancPain and Cartier.

Thanks so much for doing this <3
........... QAA45k4.png Coiled Burnserpent
Shakalaka
FR Time +0
He/Him
Coiled Burnserpent QAA45k4.png
sig claim ^•^
sig claim ^•^
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
got you all listed!!
no more sig slots uwu
got you all listed!!
no more sig slots uwu
1sdGspM.pngfuq8nwq.pngVQznRGL.png
Colors/Theme: Black with red and possibly some white?
Text: Red Wind
Detailed Description: Please check my clan lore, it is in my profile!
Other Details:
I've always had this vision of a skydancer's head with wildclaw horns, so do with that what you will! It doesn't have to be that but! feel free to use that vision in any way you like.
Colors/Theme: Black with red and possibly some white?
Text: Red Wind
Detailed Description: Please check my clan lore, it is in my profile!
Other Details:
I've always had this vision of a skydancer's head with wildclaw horns, so do with that what you will! It doesn't have to be that but! feel free to use that vision in any way you like.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
[b]Type of Graphic:[/b] Icons [b]Colors/Theme:[/b] I would like the background a light orange-yellow, and white lace in the background as well. also add frogs- [b]Text:[/b] frog (no caps) [b]Detailed Description:[/b] I prefer no animations, also a headshot of her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46478162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464782/46478162_350.png[/img] [/url] to the left and the text to the right (and centered). [b]Other Details:[/b] Thanks for doing this! meep
Type of Graphic: Icons
Colors/Theme: I would like the background a light orange-yellow, and white lace in the background as well. also add frogs-
Text: frog (no caps)
Detailed Description: I prefer no animations, also a headshot of her
46478162_350.png
to the left and the text to the right (and centered).
Other Details: Thanks for doing this!

meep
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
1 2 3