Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 223 224
So sorry to ping you guys again so soon, but I wanted to let you know that the nest unfortunately only had on Constellation. This dragon has been held for the nest mate.

I did get a MASSIVE batch of donation dragons though! Over a dozen adults and hatchlings will be added over the next day or so.

Thank you all!

Pinglist:
@Sienna77
@WickedBunnie
@Crimsonpixie
@Arystafall
@Xayxayx
@IcyCrystal
@Bbong
@SarahDragonRider
@Galacticseviper
@Dancingcrane
@Thecartoonheart
@Necromancess
@BreezyBubble
@CuriousSpecter
@CobaltViper
@DancingDemonz
@TrueLunasun
@Shrapnarl
@Wylin
@Emkily
@Crocodiles
@LunaTenebrisFlos
@FrogTea
So sorry to ping you guys again so soon, but I wanted to let you know that the nest unfortunately only had on Constellation. This dragon has been held for the nest mate.

I did get a MASSIVE batch of donation dragons though! Over a dozen adults and hatchlings will be added over the next day or so.

Thank you all!

Pinglist:
@Sienna77
@WickedBunnie
@Crimsonpixie
@Arystafall
@Xayxayx
@IcyCrystal
@Bbong
@SarahDragonRider
@Galacticseviper
@Dancingcrane
@Thecartoonheart
@Necromancess
@BreezyBubble
@CuriousSpecter
@CobaltViper
@DancingDemonz
@TrueLunasun
@Shrapnarl
@Wylin
@Emkily
@Crocodiles
@LunaTenebrisFlos
@FrogTea
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei ;-;
@mermaidlorelei ;-;
@cobaltviper I do have another breeding pair with guaranteed Constellation that will be nesting in about a week!
@cobaltviper I do have another breeding pair with guaranteed Constellation that will be nesting in about a week!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei ah probably won't get one of dose as I am logging off for the next 2 weeks - Holiday seasons u know?
@mermaidlorelei ah probably won't get one of dose as I am logging off for the next 2 weeks - Holiday seasons u know?
@mermaidlorelei could I nab 47577102? I would name them helen :)
@mermaidlorelei could I nab 47577102? I would name them helen :)
@cobaltviper Helen is yours. <3
@cobaltviper Helen is yours. <3
May I have the Five-toed Pilco? (familiar)
May I have the Five-toed Pilco? (familiar)
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@FrogTea Coming your way.
@FrogTea Coming your way.
@mermaidlorelei
May I have #47736769? She's GORGEOUS
@mermaidlorelei
May I have #47736769? She's GORGEOUS
@oilspiit Aiterra will be on her way in a moment.
@oilspiit Aiterra will be on her way in a moment.
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 223 224