Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragons free for users under 1 year[XXY]
1 2 3 4
Hey there! I accept "ugly" crackle babies and then give them away for free to newbies! Newbies, of course, of 1 year and under. If you feel a crackle baby of yours does not belong in your lair, post the cutie here and then send a CR! Now, I also am putting forwards some beauties, so keep an eye out for them, I still will accept "ugly" donations from users, though. Note:I will also take in Gembond and Circuit hatchlings. The hatchlings will be delivered back to their owner she if they are not taken in 5-10 days, depending on the circumstances. Now, for the cuties: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=7&gender=0&tert=129&tertgene=6&winggene=2&wings=7&auth=7bbb9b930d8e6262319a9b1d82077a73808bf50a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ^creature! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=60&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=5&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=7&winggene=1&wings=60&auth=22c1dd5bf716398fb5d0cc5cf2fa97e79615e69d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] UPDATE 5/9/18:I now consider newbies less than one year. Also, with the help of some generous users(see "Helpers"), I will soon put forward gorgeous crackle dergs as well, once Beyoncé finds his home. UPDATE 5/9/18 11:46 FRT: Now accepting dragons with smoke! UPDATE 5/12/18: Now accepting dragons with scales!
Hey there! I accept "ugly" crackle babies and then give them away for free to newbies! Newbies, of course, of 1 year and under. If you feel a crackle baby of yours does not belong in your lair, post the cutie here and then send a CR! Now,
I also am putting forwards some beauties, so keep an eye out for them, I still will accept "ugly" donations from users, though.

Note:I will also take in Gembond and Circuit hatchlings.

The hatchlings will be delivered back to their owner she if they are not taken in 5-10 days, depending on the circumstances.

Now, for the cuties:

dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=7&gender=0&tert=129&tertgene=6&winggene=2&wings=7&auth=7bbb9b930d8e6262319a9b1d82077a73808bf50a&dummyext=prev.png

^creature!

dragon?age=0&body=60&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=5&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=7&winggene=1&wings=60&auth=22c1dd5bf716398fb5d0cc5cf2fa97e79615e69d&dummyext=prev.png

UPDATE 5/9/18:I now consider newbies less than one year. Also, with the help of some generous users(see "Helpers"), I will soon put forward gorgeous crackle dergs as well, once Beyoncé finds his home.

UPDATE 5/9/18 11:46 FRT: Now accepting dragons with smoke!

UPDATE 5/12/18: Now accepting dragons with scales!
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
Slots:

Right now I have 4 slots in my lair for rescues. Here are the current slots:

-creature, fodder bought and donated by demonhatchet
-Unnamed, originally owned by kat56575
-
-
Slots:

Right now I have 4 slots in my lair for rescues. Here are the current slots:

-creature, fodder bought and donated by demonhatchet
-Unnamed, originally owned by kat56575
-
-
Helpers:

EndraPhoenix, Hibiscus, TheWhiteTigerGod, TalonShrubFire
Helpers:

EndraPhoenix, Hibiscus, TheWhiteTigerGod, TalonShrubFire
@Gracekit

Hello! I've just started here, and was wondering if I could have Scry, if you are up to giving her to me! ^w^
@Gracekit

Hello! I've just started here, and was wondering if I could have Scry, if you are up to giving her to me! ^w^
@SafetyPinScar

That is a scry of what the first hatchling could look like when they grow up. :)
@SafetyPinScar

That is a scry of what the first hatchling could look like when they grow up. :)
@Gracekit I have a adult crackle that I don't want any more but he is to pretty to exalt. Can I give him to you? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2402692] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24027/2402692_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Gracekit I have a adult crackle that I don't want any more but he is to pretty to
exalt. Can I give him to you?

2402692_350.png
cRUCPED.gif

I am Fearless, I am Friendless, I am Fox.
@Wolfhero

Sure! Send a CR :)
@Wolfhero

Sure! Send a CR :)
Added new dragon!
Added new dragon!
@gracekit could I get that second coatl male plz and thx
@gracekit could I get that second coatl male plz and thx
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
@Gracekit
may i take the male imperial??
@Gracekit
may i take the male imperial??
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 3 4