Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Soft Breeze Hatchery- [On Hiatus]
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 189 190
@Kael1030
Can I have Hatchling #16? I want to name her Swallowtail :3
@Kael1030
Can I have Hatchling #16? I want to name her Swallowtail :3
@Adularescence @basilia @Vanilialien @Fingerpaint
Your dragons have been sent! :)
@Adularescence @basilia @Vanilialien @Fingerpaint
Your dragons have been sent! :)
If available may I please adopt dragon #9? I would name him Caste. Thank you!
If available may I please adopt dragon #9? I would name him Caste. Thank you!
bump
bump
7zcCDc4.png
@theboywholived @Roadie
Your dragons have been sent. :)
@theboywholived @Roadie
Your dragons have been sent. :)
May I adopt #3? I love the patterns. <3

I would probably name them Bermuda.
May I adopt #3? I love the patterns. <3

I would probably name them Bermuda.
@Faegoat
Of course, sent! :)
@Faegoat
Of course, sent! :)
GENERAL: @AkemiMelon @NovaBlu @PhoenixFlight00 @Kael1030 @SkylaDownfall12 @KillerSquid @NotAFurryOwO @Jyyynxx @Scenario @BlizzNya @Arnine @Silphion @PansyBerryx @Aoji @KittyKissed @Theophilus @NanoMachina @xoHypnos @Kileycat1536 @IcyCrystal @HarukiiTheWolf @8LadyLoki8 @Loreka @Crimsonpixie @SerenaOfTheMoon @IndineWestepa @squishymochi @FAIRYTAIL4LIFE @Sincerity11 @FallenAkito @palealien @Kdragon @Comandrake @ArianaX @MysticalOnyx @BottledLightning @Fingerpaint @Xayxayx @OnionOwl @PrincessYue @Foxinaitor @laurea @Rainilith @GalenLeBeux @dreadlord @firanziavice @RK0Luna

Dawn and Sun, Flur and Wind w/ ringlets: @Cordially
Dawn and Sun: @flatfanta

Two opposite themed hatches today, alongside some lovely donated dragons.

Also, we have a new affiliate, Mavenlark's Lore-ium! If you're thinking about getting a dragon but aren't completely sure, ask for a lore prompt or commission to give them an extra bit of life. Enjoy!
GENERAL: @AkemiMelon @NovaBlu @PhoenixFlight00 @Kael1030 @SkylaDownfall12 @KillerSquid @NotAFurryOwO @Jyyynxx @Scenario @BlizzNya @Arnine @Silphion @PansyBerryx @Aoji @KittyKissed @Theophilus @NanoMachina @xoHypnos @Kileycat1536 @IcyCrystal @HarukiiTheWolf @8LadyLoki8 @Loreka @Crimsonpixie @SerenaOfTheMoon @IndineWestepa @squishymochi @FAIRYTAIL4LIFE @Sincerity11 @FallenAkito @palealien @Kdragon @Comandrake @ArianaX @MysticalOnyx @BottledLightning @Fingerpaint @Xayxayx @OnionOwl @PrincessYue @Foxinaitor @laurea @Rainilith @GalenLeBeux @dreadlord @firanziavice @RK0Luna

Dawn and Sun, Flur and Wind w/ ringlets: @Cordially
Dawn and Sun: @flatfanta

Two opposite themed hatches today, alongside some lovely donated dragons.

Also, we have a new affiliate, Mavenlark's Lore-ium! If you're thinking about getting a dragon but aren't completely sure, ask for a lore prompt or commission to give them an extra bit of life. Enjoy!
Hello @BreezyBubble! May I be added to the general pinglist and adopt #15 please? I'd like to name him Helios [emoji=sun]
Hello @BreezyBubble! May I be added to the general pinglist and adopt #15 please? I'd like to name him Helios
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@LionHeart27
Hello! :) You've been added and your dragon is on the way~
@LionHeart27
Hello! :) You've been added and your dragon is on the way~
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 189 190