Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ] Raffle Eggstravaganza! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28
[size=7]DAY SIX[/size] I'm not sure whether this should be day six or day seven really XD Anyway, it's been a fun ride so far :D Speaking of rides, that's where the theme for today comes from! The theme is Roller Coasters. There are 2 tasks for today. Completing each task will give you 1 ticket for the bump raffle and completing both tasks will give you three more tickets for the bump raffle. You have time until [b]1:30 FR time on 1 April 2018[/b] to complete your tasks :) 1) Your first task for today is to take me on a roller coaster ride! Figuratively, of course. The prompt is simple. Write a three-sentence story OR haiku with a twist ending. It can be shocking or scary or funny, anything goes as long as it follows FR guidelines. 2) Your second task for today is to make a list of things to avoid doing on a roller coaster :D Each person will come up with one thing and we'll see how many we end up with by the end of the day. Good luck! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2396521/1][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest.png[/img][/url][/center] Pinglist: @GooglieSalmon
DAY SIX

I'm not sure whether this should be day six or day seven really XD Anyway, it's been a fun ride so far :D Speaking of rides, that's where the theme for today comes from! The theme is Roller Coasters. There are 2 tasks for today. Completing each task will give you 1 ticket for the bump raffle and completing both tasks will give you three more tickets for the bump raffle. You have time until 1:30 FR time on 1 April 2018 to complete your tasks :)

1) Your first task for today is to take me on a roller coaster ride! Figuratively, of course. The prompt is simple. Write a three-sentence story OR haiku with a twist ending. It can be shocking or scary or funny, anything goes as long as it follows FR guidelines.

2) Your second task for today is to make a list of things to avoid doing on a roller coaster :D Each person will come up with one thing and we'll see how many we end up with by the end of the day.

Good luck!
wind_contest.png

Pinglist: @GooglieSalmon
IoOIjjo.png
He emptied the sugar can into what was the to-be sweetest cake ever for his wife's surprise birthday party. Then she came home and saw it: "Darling, that was the salt can!"

And well... I would definitely avoid eating at Mc Donald's before going on a roller coaster ride. That sounds like a very, very bad idea for the fans of keeping one's lunch in the stomach.
He emptied the sugar can into what was the to-be sweetest cake ever for his wife's surprise birthday party. Then she came home and saw it: "Darling, that was the salt can!"

And well... I would definitely avoid eating at Mc Donald's before going on a roller coaster ride. That sounds like a very, very bad idea for the fans of keeping one's lunch in the stomach.
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
More bump!
More bump!
(See above)
(See above)
All by myself, don't wanna be
All by myself, anymore

(Beep boop de bump)
All by myself, don't wanna be
All by myself, anymore

(Beep boop de bump)
bump!
bump!
^
^
Hi everyone :) In honour of 1000 raffle tickets sold, here's a reveal of four of the bump prizes! [quote=Chest Bump][center][item=Gilded Decorative Chest][item=Gilded Decorative Chest][/center][/quote] [quote=Raining Cats And Dogs][center][item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu][item=Black Cat][item=Tricolor Yapper][/center][/quote] [quote=Mirrors At Night ONE][center][item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Glowing Globe][item=Living Luminance][item=Serpentine Lamp][item=Vulpine Lamp][item=Colubrid Column][item=Serthis Support][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Transmuted Treasure][/center][/quote] [quote=Mirrors At Night TWO][center][item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Sorcerous Arms][item=Masked Phantom][item=Veiled Vision][item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Curious Kettle][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Valorous Cape][item=Spidered Seat][item=Antique Chair][/center][/quote]
Hi everyone :) In honour of 1000 raffle tickets sold, here's a reveal of four of the bump prizes!
Chest Bump wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest Gilded Decorative Chest
Raining Cats And Dogs wrote:
Brightwing Dwarf Hainu Black Cat Tricolor Yapper
Mirrors At Night ONE wrote:
Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Glowing Globe Living Luminance Serpentine Lamp Vulpine Lamp Colubrid Column Serthis Support Poltergeist Pile Transmuted Treasure
Mirrors At Night TWO wrote:
Enchanted Armaments Sorcerous Arms Masked Phantom Veiled Vision Ravenous Cauldron Curious Kettle Inquisitive Shroud Valorous Cape Spidered Seat Antique Chair
IoOIjjo.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28