Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ] Raffle Eggstravaganza! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28
@Only

1) We get inside the rollercoaster, making sure to hold onto something not to fall. We feel the mechanism starting to work, making us go higher a higher. With a final snap, the Imperial send us very very far away, mumbling about being tired of people using his body for fun.

2) eehh

- Never bring a monkey. Or any animal to begin with. They will freak out
- Don't sit backwards, you'll fall and die
- Don't sit outside of the cart, you'll fall and die
- Don't go act like a replacement for the wheel (???) You'll surely die in this one
- Also don't go naked, but you won't even make it inside it haha
- Oh, and don't jump. Like, in any scenario, including the ones I said before (?)
@Only

1) We get inside the rollercoaster, making sure to hold onto something not to fall. We feel the mechanism starting to work, making us go higher a higher. With a final snap, the Imperial send us very very far away, mumbling about being tired of people using his body for fun.

2) eehh

- Never bring a monkey. Or any animal to begin with. They will freak out
- Don't sit backwards, you'll fall and die
- Don't sit outside of the cart, you'll fall and die
- Don't go act like a replacement for the wheel (???) You'll surely die in this one
- Also don't go naked, but you won't even make it inside it haha
- Oh, and don't jump. Like, in any scenario, including the ones I said before (?)
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

Final bump!
Final bump!
@Only i know day five is already over Like for a quite Long Time now, but I drew this in day five but couldn't Post it, because my Internet Connection was gone since now, and i Hope this is still okay ^-^ I tried to Put all the themes in one :3
@Only i know day five is already over Like for a quite Long Time now, but I drew this in day five but couldn't Post it, because my Internet Connection was gone since now, and i Hope this is still okay ^-^ I tried to Put all the themes in one :3
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@GooglieSalmon I don't think I can count it since it's past the deadline, but I really do appreciate the effort and that is a very creative drawing :) So I'm giving you a bump ticket for completing the task and a bonus ticket, but I can't give you all 5 for it.

Daily event going up in 30 minutes
@GooglieSalmon I don't think I can count it since it's past the deadline, but I really do appreciate the effort and that is a very creative drawing :) So I'm giving you a bump ticket for completing the task and a bonus ticket, but I can't give you all 5 for it.

Daily event going up in 30 minutes
IoOIjjo.png
[size=7]DAY SEVEN[/size] Ooooooo not long to go now! We're in the second half of the raffle now and I hope everyone is still motivated and happy :) With that said, this event comes after the final day of Mistjam proper, so this is our theme for today: Celebration. There are 2 tasks for you to complete and you will have until [b]2 April 2018 at 6:00 FR time[/b] to complete them. Completion of each task will give you 1 ticket for the bump raffle and completion of both tasks will give you 3 bonus tickets for the bump raffle. 1) Your first task is to give me feedback to pass on to my friends in Wind. Did you enjoy Mistjam this year? What were your favourite events? What would you like to see next year? I hope that by asking you guys directly, we can continue to improve Mistjam every year and make it even more fun :) 2) Your second task is to show me your best party outfit on one of your dragons. It can be whatever kind of party you imagine: a masquerade ball, a birthday party, a Halloween party, pretty much anything! If your dragons are already dressed for lore reasons and you don't want to change their outfits, you can also use the dressing room instead of putting the clothes on :) Good luck! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2396521/1][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest.png[/img][/url][/center]
DAY SEVEN

Ooooooo not long to go now! We're in the second half of the raffle now and I hope everyone is still motivated and happy :) With that said, this event comes after the final day of Mistjam proper, so this is our theme for today: Celebration. There are 2 tasks for you to complete and you will have until 2 April 2018 at 6:00 FR time to complete them. Completion of each task will give you 1 ticket for the bump raffle and completion of both tasks will give you 3 bonus tickets for the bump raffle.

1) Your first task is to give me feedback to pass on to my friends in Wind. Did you enjoy Mistjam this year? What were your favourite events? What would you like to see next year? I hope that by asking you guys directly, we can continue to improve Mistjam every year and make it even more fun :)

2) Your second task is to show me your best party outfit on one of your dragons. It can be whatever kind of party you imagine: a masquerade ball, a birthday party, a Halloween party, pretty much anything! If your dragons are already dressed for lore reasons and you don't want to change their outfits, you can also use the dressing room instead of putting the clothes on :)

Good luck!
wind_contest.png
IoOIjjo.png
My feedback for MJ: eeeel is A W E S O M E

And I will whip up an outfit in a bit. I have ideas. Bump!
My feedback for MJ: eeeel is A W E S O M E

And I will whip up an outfit in a bit. I have ideas. Bump!
Hi! @Only I just found this thread and am interested! If I do anything wrong, I apologize, I am a novice at giveaways.
I will buy some tickets, even though I am pretty late
I missed mistral jam for family reasons, so I didn't get anything. And when I saw the accents and the skins, they were so gorgeous! ;-;
I can probably make a dragooon, its not gonna be amazing, but I will try xD
Hi! @Only I just found this thread and am interested! If I do anything wrong, I apologize, I am a novice at giveaways.
I will buy some tickets, even though I am pretty late
I missed mistral jam for family reasons, so I didn't get anything. And when I saw the accents and the skins, they were so gorgeous! ;-;
I can probably make a dragooon, its not gonna be amazing, but I will try xD
vHLS9CG.gif[/left]
o55awym.jpg
P1Qt3v2.gif
bump!
bump!
@Only could I buy ten tickets?
@Only could I buy ten tickets?
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28