Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Bounty Of The Elements Giveaway!(Closed)
1 2 3
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/logo_bounty_newspost_948732587.png[/img][/center] [b][center][size=7]Giveaway[/size][/center][/b] [size=5][center][color=purple][b]To help out with the new comers that are going to come for the Bounty Of The Elements happening on the 16th, I’m going to give away food and money from the 16th - 23rd![/b][/color][/center] [center]If your new after the 16th and know other newcomers spread the word![/center][/size] Details: Just comment or message what you want (between food and money) and how much you want from A Little, A Bunch, and A Lot. I you want food please state the specific type. I’m low on meat Also if you want to trade Art for Dargons I’m interested! I love Friends! If you are a recipient of my giveaway I’m100% likely to accept a friend request from you. Go Friends! I’ll also announce babies I hatch that are up for [b]sale[/b]! (Not free) Baby Dragons Looking For a home: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2395710 The hundredth sold will be FREE! [b]If you want to help supply this giveaway just message me some food or money stating in the message that it is for the giveaway. It will help me keep up with the waiting list. [center]Thanks for the help![/center] [/b] [b]Waiting List:[/b] [i]These Clans Will Receive Before others[/i] Ankhiale86 Dracana Grandmaeblob Aquatic Freydra Bakugannbgims Tropickle Drakzaen JWinger Nutello Windstrike205 Wyrmwolf Faemouse Cavetroll HellStorm EchizenRyoma ColdSleep GoldenCain bunnison
logo_bounty_newspost_948732587.png
Giveaway

To help out with the new comers that are going to come for the Bounty Of The Elements happening on the 16th, I’m going to give away food and money from the 16th - 23rd!
If your new after the 16th and know other newcomers spread the word!

Details:
Just comment or message what you want (between food and money) and how much you want from A Little, A Bunch, and A Lot.

I you want food please state the specific type. I’m low on meat
Also if you want to trade Art for Dargons I’m interested!

I love Friends!
If you are a recipient of my giveaway I’m100% likely to accept a friend request from you.
Go Friends!

I’ll also announce babies I hatch that are up for sale! (Not free)
Baby Dragons Looking For a home:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2395710
The hundredth sold will be FREE!

If you want to help supply this giveaway just message me some food or money stating in the message that it is for the giveaway. It will help me keep up with the waiting list.
Thanks for the help!

Waiting List:
These Clans Will Receive Before others

Ankhiale86
Dracana
Grandmaeblob
Aquatic
Freydra
Bakugannbgims
Tropickle
Drakzaen
JWinger
Nutello
Windstrike205
Wyrmwolf
Faemouse
Cavetroll
HellStorm
EchizenRyoma
ColdSleep
GoldenCain
bunnison
@L2lilypad I'll a newbie from jan and I'll love to have a lot of treasureeeeee cos' expanding lair is expensive :,) And also a bunch of food (meat and insects please) Thanks a lot of holding the give away.
@L2lilypad I'll a newbie from jan and I'll love to have a lot of treasureeeeee cos' expanding lair is expensive :,) And also a bunch of food (meat and insects please) Thanks a lot of holding the give away.
LF a male coalt/ female veilspun for my nest!
Tri-color scrolls in treasure are expensive :') Yet I want more lair space as well.
@SummerZepher
Okay!
Thanks!
@SummerZepher
Okay!
Thanks!
Hey! Could i have a lot of treasure and seafood type foods too? Thanks @L2lilypad
Hey! Could i have a lot of treasure and seafood type foods too? Thanks @L2lilypad
@L2Lilypad
hey! could I get a lot of treasure for lair explansions please <3
@L2Lilypad
hey! could I get a lot of treasure for lair explansions please <3
Out Of Stalk

Waiting List

Ankhiale86
Dracana
Grandmaeblob
Aquatic
Freydra
Bakugannbgims
Tropickle
Drakzaen
JWinger
Nutello
Windstrike205
Wyrmwolf
Faemouse
Cavetroll
HellStorm
EchizenRyoma
ColdSleep
GoldenCain
bunnison
Out Of Stalk

Waiting List

Ankhiale86
Dracana
Grandmaeblob
Aquatic
Freydra
Bakugannbgims
Tropickle
Drakzaen
JWinger
Nutello
Windstrike205
Wyrmwolf
Faemouse
Cavetroll
HellStorm
EchizenRyoma
ColdSleep
GoldenCain
bunnison
@L2lilypad
Could I get a bunch of food? Insects preferably. My dragons are down on their luck and starving, and my Coli team can't function.
(Meat would also be fine, but since you don't have much I won't request it)
@L2lilypad
Could I get a bunch of food? Insects preferably. My dragons are down on their luck and starving, and my Coli team can't function.
(Meat would also be fine, but since you don't have much I won't request it)
Mg9qSuP.gif
@L2lilypad Can I be put on the waiting list to get a bunch/a lot of treasure? I joined in the most recent opening week (before the bounty)!
@L2lilypad Can I be put on the waiting list to get a bunch/a lot of treasure? I joined in the most recent opening week (before the bounty)!

Projects | Wishlist | Hibernal Den Needs

Pk8o4.gif 3EOL3.gif 4NNvk.gif YX3Kz.gif qGGsF.gif DDTDp.gif
@L2lilypad

May I requested some treasure please I'm trying to expand my lair please and thank you
@L2lilypad

May I requested some treasure please I'm trying to expand my lair please and thank you
@L2lilypad Could i also be put on the waiting list to get a lot of treasure? I'm a noob from February and need money for me lair expansions ;-; thanks for the giveaway!
@L2lilypad Could i also be put on the waiting list to get a lot of treasure? I'm a noob from February and need money for me lair expansions ;-; thanks for the giveaway!
Hl6yOZq.png
Female | FR + 3
---
Art Shop | Wishlist | Raffle
FIteHgI.gif
1 2 3