Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FINISHED
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28
Raffle Drawing!

Drawing finished, will post winners shortly!

We are now moving on to drawing for the raffle! Winners will be drawn for all 60 prizes (54 regular and 6 unlocked). It looks like we have 60 entrants too, so everyone will be winning a prize!

You do not have to be at the live drawing to win. All winners will be posted in another post and pinged to give their prize choices. 10 winners at a time will give their choices, that way you don't have people giving 20+ prize choices.

On a side note, any prize that was not unlocked will be available in the next raffle as unlockables as well, along with more unlockables for that raffle!

Note: I reduce each winner's tickets to 1 in order to cut down on redraws. Don't worry if you look at the drawing spreadsheet and see your tickets are at 1, it just means you won.

@adachras @agareia @alanon @celestialbork @corvus @crystalrosewing @dafishomega @delletion @dreamweave @emeraldskye @espoir @evarinya @fenixinka @flamewolfthunder @gwynivere @hannahbonn @hermanslug @hkomygf @isti @ixia @jamiesdragunz @jontargaryen @kaolik @keyina @kriski @lilbluecat @llealynarisia @meyoline @mokuroh @momofsix @musikaravaa @mystyic @patron @premiumhugs @pripyat @ravenx @reignhart @roseredaus @ruffian @rutile @saraceaser @sassapphire @schaadenfreude @sealterbloind @senchadrake @seonais @sesei @shadowmaat @shaide @sheserendipity @simfeetunder @siritys @skimskittaa @snackeater @starhecker @tauter @thecheshirespy @toranne @toxical @wanderingturtle
Raffle Drawing!

Drawing finished, will post winners shortly!

We are now moving on to drawing for the raffle! Winners will be drawn for all 60 prizes (54 regular and 6 unlocked). It looks like we have 60 entrants too, so everyone will be winning a prize!

You do not have to be at the live drawing to win. All winners will be posted in another post and pinged to give their prize choices. 10 winners at a time will give their choices, that way you don't have people giving 20+ prize choices.

On a side note, any prize that was not unlocked will be available in the next raffle as unlockables as well, along with more unlockables for that raffle!

Note: I reduce each winner's tickets to 1 in order to cut down on redraws. Don't worry if you look at the drawing spreadsheet and see your tickets are at 1, it just means you won.

@adachras @agareia @alanon @celestialbork @corvus @crystalrosewing @dafishomega @delletion @dreamweave @emeraldskye @espoir @evarinya @fenixinka @flamewolfthunder @gwynivere @hannahbonn @hermanslug @hkomygf @isti @ixia @jamiesdragunz @jontargaryen @kaolik @keyina @kriski @lilbluecat @llealynarisia @meyoline @mokuroh @momofsix @musikaravaa @mystyic @patron @premiumhugs @pripyat @ravenx @reignhart @roseredaus @ruffian @rutile @saraceaser @sassapphire @schaadenfreude @sealterbloind @senchadrake @seonais @sesei @shadowmaat @shaide @sheserendipity @simfeetunder @siritys @skimskittaa @snackeater @starhecker @tauter @thecheshirespy @toranne @toxical @wanderingturtle
OMG, looky Lair: we won! Thanks!
OMG, looky Lair: we won! Thanks!
Winners Drawn!

Winners have all been drawn!

For those of you interested in my raffles, or even just the Night of the Nocturne raffle coming up as soon as NOTN opens (THIS SUNDAY, WOW THAT IS CLOSE??), feel free to add yourself to the Raffle Pinglist!

Alright, I'll list off all the winners here in order. Remember that we'll only be drawing in lots of 10. SO that means only the first 10 people will list their prize preferences at this time.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.

Round 1 - Give me your prize choices!
1. @MOMOFSIX - 2013 Companion
2. @Mokuroh - See the Glimmer
3. @Ruffian - It Shines so Bright
4. @Patron - 2013 Erosion
5. @Reignhart - The Ancient Foes...
6. @Adachras - Dirty Nest
7. @Sealterbloind - Covered in Glitters
8. @SimFeetUnder - Ouch, Not Me!
9. @Siritys - But How Bright?
10. @JonTargaryen - What Can You See?

Round 2 - Not Going Yet
11. @Shaide
12. @Alanon
13. @CrystalRosewing
14. @Keyina
15. @Toxical
16. @shadowmaat
17. @Mystyic
18. @Rutile
19. @FlameWolfThunder
20. @Dreamweave

Round 3 - Not Going Yet
21. @Meyoline
22. @RavenX
23. @RoseRedAus
24. @Sassapphire
25. @SheSerendipity
26. @jamiesdragunz
27. @Seonais
28. @kriski
29. @hannahbonn
30. @Premiumhugs

Round 4 - Not Going Yet
31. @Corvus
32. @Llealynarisia
33. @Kaolik
34. @Isti
35. @EmeraldSkye
36. @Pripyat
37. @WanderingTurtle
38. @schaadenfreude
39. @skimskittaa
40. @TheCheshireSpy

Round 5 - Not Going Yet
41. @Musikaravaa
42. @snackeater
43. @DafishOmega
44. @Gwynivere
45. @CelestialBork
46. @starhecker
47. @88V

Round 6 - Not Going Yet
48. @Delletion
49. @Evarinya
50. @Espoir
51. @Agareia
52. @Saraceaser
53. @Tauter
54. @SenchaDrake

Round 7
11. @Ixia
12. @Fenixinka
13. @Sesei
14. @Toranne
15. @lilbluecat
16. @Hkomygf

Winners Drawn!

Winners have all been drawn!

For those of you interested in my raffles, or even just the Night of the Nocturne raffle coming up as soon as NOTN opens (THIS SUNDAY, WOW THAT IS CLOSE??), feel free to add yourself to the Raffle Pinglist!

Alright, I'll list off all the winners here in order. Remember that we'll only be drawing in lots of 10. SO that means only the first 10 people will list their prize preferences at this time.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.

Round 1 - Give me your prize choices!
1. @MOMOFSIX - 2013 Companion
2. @Mokuroh - See the Glimmer
3. @Ruffian - It Shines so Bright
4. @Patron - 2013 Erosion
5. @Reignhart - The Ancient Foes...
6. @Adachras - Dirty Nest
7. @Sealterbloind - Covered in Glitters
8. @SimFeetUnder - Ouch, Not Me!
9. @Siritys - But How Bright?
10. @JonTargaryen - What Can You See?

Round 2 - Not Going Yet
11. @Shaide
12. @Alanon
13. @CrystalRosewing
14. @Keyina
15. @Toxical
16. @shadowmaat
17. @Mystyic
18. @Rutile
19. @FlameWolfThunder
20. @Dreamweave

Round 3 - Not Going Yet
21. @Meyoline
22. @RavenX
23. @RoseRedAus
24. @Sassapphire
25. @SheSerendipity
26. @jamiesdragunz
27. @Seonais
28. @kriski
29. @hannahbonn
30. @Premiumhugs

Round 4 - Not Going Yet
31. @Corvus
32. @Llealynarisia
33. @Kaolik
34. @Isti
35. @EmeraldSkye
36. @Pripyat
37. @WanderingTurtle
38. @schaadenfreude
39. @skimskittaa
40. @TheCheshireSpy

Round 5 - Not Going Yet
41. @Musikaravaa
42. @snackeater
43. @DafishOmega
44. @Gwynivere
45. @CelestialBork
46. @starhecker
47. @88V

Round 6 - Not Going Yet
48. @Delletion
49. @Evarinya
50. @Espoir
51. @Agareia
52. @Saraceaser
53. @Tauter
54. @SenchaDrake

Round 7
11. @Ixia
12. @Fenixinka
13. @Sesei
14. @Toranne
15. @lilbluecat
16. @Hkomygf

Here is my list ^^

2013 Companion
Ouch, Not Me!
See the Glimmer!
It Shines so Brigh
But How Bright?
2013 Erosion
Or By the Desert?
Travel with Crystal
2013 Bundle
Here is my list ^^

2013 Companion
Ouch, Not Me!
See the Glimmer!
It Shines so Brigh
But How Bright?
2013 Erosion
Or By the Desert?
Travel with Crystal
2013 Bundle
B43QG5A.png
@DeadlyInformant Sorry for the bother but your comment about the ping lists kinda sounds like you're redoing them for next year, which is totally fine I just want to know if you were resetting the list so I know if I should sign up again? [quote name="DeadlyInformant" date=2017-12-15 12:07:33] For those of you interested in my raffles, or even just the Night of the Nocturne raffle coming up as soon as NOTN opens (THIS SUNDAY, WOW THAT IS CLOSE??), feel free to add yourself to the Raffle Pinglist! [/quote]
@DeadlyInformant

Sorry for the bother but your comment about the ping lists kinda sounds like you're redoing them for next year, which is totally fine I just want to know if you were resetting the list so I know if I should sign up again?
DeadlyInformant wrote on 2017-12-15:

jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@DeadlyInformant thank you for another wonderful raffle!!

@MOMOFSIX we were tied for the hatchling, so if you happen to just really really want him, shoot me a message and i might consider giving him to ya c:
@DeadlyInformant thank you for another wonderful raffle!!

@MOMOFSIX we were tied for the hatchling, so if you happen to just really really want him, shoot me a message and i might consider giving him to ya c:
34820.png
fen || they/them or she/her || FR+9

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
@Dreamweave

Nope, you're all good! Only letting anyone who might be on the list know it's available if they want on it. :D
@Dreamweave

Nope, you're all good! Only letting anyone who might be on the list know it's available if they want on it. :D
Ok thank you! I just wanted to be sure because these raffles are awesome and they're pretty much the only ones I bother with entering X,) Thank you for hosting them too, on that note
Ok thank you! I just wanted to be sure because these raffles are awesome and they're pretty much the only ones I bother with entering X,) Thank you for hosting them too, on that note
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
:Dc thank you!!
:Dc thank you!!
uKPaJ3l.png
4lg6SY5.png
Oh my gosh I got second?? I was really not expecting that! Thank you so much <3

1. See the Glimmer
2. Dirty Nest
Oh my gosh I got second?? I was really not expecting that! Thank you so much <3

1. See the Glimmer
2. Dirty Nest
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png