Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Storytime Cove-CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152
@Celestialbork
Backstory?
@Celestialbork
Backstory?
@UnseenRangerGal Okay, I love both of these two, and the bio would work for either, so whichever is still available, surprise me! They are both adorable! XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35171461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351715/35171461_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35171463] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351715/35171463_350.png[/img] [/url] (S)he was young when it happened. Almost too young to even remember. His first memories were of violence and suffering. They were filled with pain and confusion. Before he even had a chance to discover the world, he had lost it. There were flashes of joy, and laughter and of parents and family who he was sure had loved him. He remembered the green eyes of what must have been his Mother, the shrilling laugh of a possible sister, fire shows that were probably made by his Father. Unfortunately his joyous memories are mostly lost to the dark ones. The ones where strange creatures invaded his home-land, the ones where there are flashes of fire, and blood and screams... It is these memories he remembers most of all. And so he learned to survive on his own, because that was his only option. Whatever life there may have been for him that involved laughter was gone. He took the forest, and the trees and the most vibrant green he had ever seen. It was such a contrast to the red of his childhood. And it was not long until the forest had excepted him, and had welcomed him into a new family. He awoke every morning to the birds that sung, the sun that shone, and the flowers that bloom. The forest gave him a gift, a beautiful familiar that would attach itself to him. And he continues to tell himself that one day he will track down the monsters that destryoed his family. He would kill the creatures that are known as human.
@UnseenRangerGal
Okay, I love both of these two, and the bio would work for either, so whichever is still available, surprise me! They are both adorable! XD

35171461_350.png

35171463_350.png

(S)he was young when it happened. Almost too young to even remember. His first memories were of violence and suffering. They were filled with pain and confusion. Before he even had a chance to discover the world, he had lost it.
There were flashes of joy, and laughter and of parents and family who he was sure had loved him. He remembered the green eyes of what must have been his Mother, the shrilling laugh of a possible sister, fire shows that were probably made by his Father.
Unfortunately his joyous memories are mostly lost to the dark ones. The ones where strange creatures invaded his home-land, the ones where there are flashes of fire, and blood and screams...
It is these memories he remembers most of all.
And so he learned to survive on his own, because that was his only option. Whatever life there may have been for him that involved laughter was gone. He took the forest, and the trees and the most vibrant green he had ever seen. It was such a contrast to the red of his childhood.
And it was not long until the forest had excepted him, and had welcomed him into a new family. He awoke every morning to the birds that sung, the sun that shone, and the flowers that bloom.
The forest gave him a gift, a beautiful familiar that would attach itself to him.
And he continues to tell himself that one day he will track down the monsters that destryoed his family. He would kill the creatures that are known as human.
WindNest_zps1vluhaef.gif
jgjorhi44uh4o4o wrote :o
jgjorhi44uh4o4o wrote :o
@Phrixi @kittyofthesea808 Welcome to Unseen's Dragon lore thing! (ask her to become affiliated :P) Also feel free dibble any of Unseen's dragons :3

@UnseenRangerGal Hey, my friendos here has kinda a hatchling problem. WE JUST HAvE TOO MANY!!

(can we posteth them here?)
@Phrixi @kittyofthesea808 Welcome to Unseen's Dragon lore thing! (ask her to become affiliated :P) Also feel free dibble any of Unseen's dragons :3

@UnseenRangerGal Hey, my friendos here has kinda a hatchling problem. WE JUST HAvE TOO MANY!!

(can we posteth them here?)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@CelestialBork
Yo, sure, just link me the dragons and I'll add 'em :)

@karastrophe
Aaaa, they're both still available, but I will send you the boy since the lore was written primarily with male pronouns :3c Excited to see what happens! Poor baby tho...
@CelestialBork
Yo, sure, just link me the dragons and I'll add 'em :)

@karastrophe
Aaaa, they're both still available, but I will send you the boy since the lore was written primarily with male pronouns :3c Excited to see what happens! Poor baby tho...
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal
I would like to name her SongRider
SongRider isn't like any other PearlCatcher, she is a beautiful rare minty sapphire one. She loves the cool spring water that she bathes in daily, giving her the cleanliness of a cat. But, her favorite thing of all times is protecting her precious pearl of hers.
@UnseenRangerGal
I would like to name her SongRider
SongRider isn't like any other PearlCatcher, she is a beautiful rare minty sapphire one. She loves the cool spring water that she bathes in daily, giving her the cleanliness of a cat. But, her favorite thing of all times is protecting her precious pearl of hers.
hello
I do not know how I ended up on this page
Welp
I do kind of have a hatchling problem sooooo @UnseenRangerGal can I join when they hatch?
hello
I do not know how I ended up on this page
Welp
I do kind of have a hatchling problem sooooo @UnseenRangerGal can I join when they hatch?
yotd_horizontal_border.png
@BenWalker
That sounds nice! I'll send over the PC I have then!

@Phrixi
Sure you can! Just let me know when they do :3c
@BenWalker
That sounds nice! I'll send over the PC I have then!

@Phrixi
Sure you can! Just let me know when they do :3c
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal alright! Thanks
@UnseenRangerGal alright! Thanks
yotd_horizontal_border.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352195/35219492_350.png[/img] [color=darkblue][i]'Lorian'. She is very steadfast and serious, and she takes her job as a scribe in training seriously. Instead of wasting time doing 'trivial' things, she devotes most of her waking hours copying book after dusty book into the Labyrnith's many libraries. She finds talking to others confusing and not as straight forward as she'd like it to be. Always the neat one, she takes twice as long to organise her quills, and keep them in tip-top condition. An avid reader, she's paged through every single book in the clan. Disoriented by the confrontations with other dragons, lately she's been spending much longer reading psychology books, and absorbing the info from them, in order to help her better understand how to talk to other people without being really confused. HEADCANON: She snores like crazy when she sleeps. She knows this, and it bugs her a lot. She also curls up in fetal position, and was once caught sucking one of her claws in her mouth.[i]
35219492_350.png

'Lorian'. She is very steadfast and serious, and she takes her job as a scribe in training seriously. Instead of wasting time doing 'trivial' things, she devotes most of her waking hours copying book after dusty book into the Labyrnith's many libraries. She finds talking to others confusing and not as straight forward as she'd like it to be. Always the neat one, she takes twice as long to organise her quills, and keep them in tip-top condition. An avid reader, she's paged through every single book in the clan. Disoriented by the confrontations with other dragons, lately she's been spending much longer reading psychology books, and absorbing the info from them, in order to help her better understand how to talk to other people without being really confused.

HEADCANON: She snores like crazy when she sleeps. She knows this, and it bugs her a lot. She also curls up in fetal position, and was once caught sucking one of her claws in her mouth.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152