Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Storytime Cove-CLOSED
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 151 152
boop
boop
PMb4IFn.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37249448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372495/37249448_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's a bit little story. She may be a cheery and happy dragon, or many call her shallow but inside she's brave smart and daring. She indeed is a very happy dragon, but inside she's hurting because she's lost the one's she loved. She just doesn't want anyone to feel pain like she did, she just acts stupid, and shallow, and idiotic so she makes people laugh. [b][/b]But also she's loving. Dragon's have eyed her, but only with weirdness. She loves all dragons but not in a romantic way, she misses her family, her dead mate and all she has now lost. She feels only pain, and sorrow in his heart. Every night she flies a top a mountain and sings [b][/b] " I may have lost you, you may be far. But I'll always love you- forever..."

37249448_350.png

Here's a bit little story.

She may be a cheery and happy dragon, or many call her shallow but inside she's brave smart and daring. She indeed is a very happy dragon, but inside she's hurting because she's lost the one's she loved. She just doesn't want anyone to feel pain like she did, she just acts stupid, and shallow, and idiotic so she makes people laugh.
But also she's loving. Dragon's have eyed her, but only with weirdness. She loves all dragons but not in a romantic way, she misses her family, her dead mate and all she has now lost. She feels only pain, and sorrow in his heart. Every night she flies a top a mountain and sings

" I may have lost you, you may be far. But I'll always love you- forever..."
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
Cilacra loves to play out in the rain, gliding among the large gray clouds. most of her family hate being wet, and think her behavior odd. her personality is secluded, and she likes to spent her time my small rivers and streams, and likes to watch rain from the shelter of a overhanging branch. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372963/37296282_350.png[/img]
Cilacra loves to play out in the rain, gliding among the large gray clouds. most of her family hate being wet, and think her behavior odd. her personality is secluded, and she likes to spent her time my small rivers and streams, and likes to watch rain from the shelter of a overhanging branch.
37296282_350.png
uDWJxnb.png
@NabalSaryx Aaaa I don't mean to call you out on this one and I'm by no means in any enforcing position but the purple Coatl female's lore looks very much like you copied it from Runewander's post about Lucian. In fact, you missed one of the he/she pronoun swaps, unfortunately. I,, uh,, don't want to put you under the limelight but I don't think that's,, um,, a good idea in the long run??
@NabalSaryx Aaaa I don't mean to call you out on this one and I'm by no means in any enforcing position but the purple Coatl female's lore looks very much like you copied it from Runewander's post about Lucian. In fact, you missed one of the he/she pronoun swaps, unfortunately. I,, uh,, don't want to put you under the limelight but I don't think that's,, um,, a good idea in the long run??
umm... bother me i want to talk to people but im shy. i promise im terrible at being mean
ill make this pretty one day. today is not that day
@inkapede

Sorry I never noticed, I didn't copy I kinda refrenced but sorry
@inkapede

Sorry I never noticed, I didn't copy I kinda refrenced but sorry
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
My Nocturne has been sold on the AH!
My Nocturne has been sold on the AH!
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37296286] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372963/37296286_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [size=5]Dakn Sama[/size] [size=4]"Dark Skies"[/size] [size=3]Dakn Sama, or, more commonly, just Dakn, is a curious dragon who would probably be a representative of the Light Flight if it weren't for he colouring. He is intelligent, and strives to become even more so, and doesn't flaunt that. He is rather flexible in both mind and body, capable of stretching his time schedule to include everything he can manage. Unfortunately, this makes him rather stressed at times as he often tries to overwork himself and make others happy -- Ultimately, he succeeds in making everyone except for himself happy. Dakn enjoys flying, and oftentimes goes out to do nothing more than enjoy the breeze on his wings. Unfortunately, it is very rare for him to have someone with him due to his predominantly white and grey colouring; Yes, he has purple as well, but this isn't very useful since many Coatls outright assume he's an ill omen in the first place. For this reason he tends to wander away from predominantly Coatl clans, since he gets the feeling that even if he were allowed into their hierarchy, he'd be shunned and given as low a rank as possible. The Coatl loves the smell of books, regardless of material or age. He will crack open a new book and stay still for a few moments just to take in the scent before he dives in. And boy, does he get attached. It isn't uncommon to see him silently shedding tears while reading, because a character is struggling with something life- or moral-threatening, or another character just died. He prefers fiction mostly because he's already been through many nonfiction books, and it's entertaining to see how authors imagine worlds separate to their own. To him, in any case.[/size]
Dakn Sama
"Dark Skies"
Dakn Sama, or, more commonly, just Dakn, is a curious dragon who would probably be a representative of the Light Flight if it weren't for he colouring. He is intelligent, and strives to become even more so, and doesn't flaunt that. He is rather flexible in both mind and body, capable of stretching his time schedule to include everything he can manage. Unfortunately, this makes him rather stressed at times as he often tries to overwork himself and make others happy -- Ultimately, he succeeds in making everyone except for himself happy.

Dakn enjoys flying, and oftentimes goes out to do nothing more than enjoy the breeze on his wings. Unfortunately, it is very rare for him to have someone with him due to his predominantly white and grey colouring; Yes, he has purple as well, but this isn't very useful since many Coatls outright assume he's an ill omen in the first place. For this reason he tends to wander away from predominantly Coatl clans, since he gets the feeling that even if he were allowed into their hierarchy, he'd be shunned and given as low a rank as possible.

The Coatl loves the smell of books, regardless of material or age. He will crack open a new book and stay still for a few moments just to take in the scent before he dives in. And boy, does he get attached. It isn't uncommon to see him silently shedding tears while reading, because a character is struggling with something life- or moral-threatening, or another character just died. He prefers fiction mostly because he's already been through many nonfiction books, and it's entertaining to see how authors imagine worlds separate to their own. To him, in any case.

umm... bother me i want to talk to people but im shy. i promise im terrible at being mean
ill make this pretty one day. today is not that day
Shoot, I want to take that first fae now but no lair space and also my extreme lack of food is killing all my dragons so that wouldn't work anyways-

I'm rambling
this was meant to be a bump
Shoot, I want to take that first fae now but no lair space and also my extreme lack of food is killing all my dragons so that wouldn't work anyways-

I'm rambling
this was meant to be a bump
yotd_horizontal_border.png
@UnseenRangerGal okAY SCREWIT I'm takin the Fae
Anduin
Yep I named him after a river in lotr.
Anduin made his way along the well worn path across the meadow. The setting sun shone dimly against his face, but he ignored it. He just kept trudging forwards, one foot after the other. The tall grass swayed gently in the wind on either side of him, and the little yellow flowers seemed to wave at him, but he ignored that as well. The fae stared blankly ahead as he walked. Just.. Keep going. he thought to himself over and over again. He didn't want to look back, for it would be like looking at his past; it was full of lies and trickery, and he wanted to forget. Anduin stopped momentarily on the side of the road and squeezed his eyes shut. Suddenly, an indescribable feeling surged through his veins, and he sprung into the air. "Never again!" He screamed. The little dragon's voice carried across the field, but no one heard; there was no settlement nearby. After his outburst, the fae was off on his journey. A determined light danced in his eyes as he flew over the grass. The light of the rising moon flickered on those fluttering wings until he alighted atop a small rock that poked just above the tips of the grass. Anduin sighed and sat down. There was a long way ahead, but for now, he would rest, silhouetted by the moonlight.
shoot that was long :')
@UnseenRangerGal okAY SCREWIT I'm takin the Fae
Anduin
Yep I named him after a river in lotr.
Anduin made his way along the well worn path across the meadow. The setting sun shone dimly against his face, but he ignored it. He just kept trudging forwards, one foot after the other. The tall grass swayed gently in the wind on either side of him, and the little yellow flowers seemed to wave at him, but he ignored that as well. The fae stared blankly ahead as he walked. Just.. Keep going. he thought to himself over and over again. He didn't want to look back, for it would be like looking at his past; it was full of lies and trickery, and he wanted to forget. Anduin stopped momentarily on the side of the road and squeezed his eyes shut. Suddenly, an indescribable feeling surged through his veins, and he sprung into the air. "Never again!" He screamed. The little dragon's voice carried across the field, but no one heard; there was no settlement nearby. After his outburst, the fae was off on his journey. A determined light danced in his eyes as he flew over the grass. The light of the rising moon flickered on those fluttering wings until he alighted atop a small rock that poked just above the tips of the grass. Anduin sighed and sat down. There was a long way ahead, but for now, he would rest, silhouetted by the moonlight.
shoot that was long :')
yotd_horizontal_border.png
@UnseenRangerGal
Ohmygosh I fell in love with this one, if she's still available please? http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37489358

I'd name her Fylla (it means leaves in Greek XD). She's similar to a forest spirit and lives in the forest. She can talk to the trees and sings songs with them occasionally. The songs she sings are sometimes heard by the dragons that live nearby and they think the forest is haunted so they don't go into it often. She prefers to be alone but she will help a dragon that is in need if they come into her forest (like if they're lost or injured). She's pretty passive XD
I hope that's okay ^-^
@UnseenRangerGal
Ohmygosh I fell in love with this one, if she's still available please? http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37489358

I'd name her Fylla (it means leaves in Greek XD). She's similar to a forest spirit and lives in the forest. She can talk to the trees and sings songs with them occasionally. The songs she sings are sometimes heard by the dragons that live nearby and they think the forest is haunted so they don't go into it often. She prefers to be alone but she will help a dragon that is in need if they come into her forest (like if they're lost or injured). She's pretty passive XD
I hope that's okay ^-^
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 151 152