Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flash Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yoeBZp6FOWE/WXhtWszdoDI/AAAAAAAAGfQ/1fvMZHFFBfkFz5siGss8l1v_xWwq3PD2QCL0BGAYYCw/h315/2017-07-26.png[/img] [b]Welcome![/b] With season three running by us so quickly and season four almost upon us, we decided to hold a small raffle to commemorate three seasons and the fourth that is soon to come! Join us, speedsters and non-speedsters alike as prepare for the action packed race that awaits. [b]Raffle Starts:[/b] July 27th, 2017 [b]Raffle Ends:[/b] October 17th, 2017 [b]Winners Announced:[/b] October 18th, 2017 [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17QvnjgBdRN3Hs1Hoxwnv80XsutHAm02SJG8GZUKx_Hw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NCkSEajfrn8/WXh8L_SIFYI/AAAAAAAAGgI/OTTEA4EUwhg2wgNt2o7sFgxOM_d6z2xRwCL0BGAYYCw/h43/2017-07-26.png[/img][/url] [/center]
2017-07-26.png

Welcome!

With season three running by us so quickly and season four almost upon us, we decided to hold a small raffle to commemorate three seasons and the fourth that is soon to come! Join us, speedsters and non-speedsters alike as prepare for the action packed race that awaits.

Raffle Starts: July 27th, 2017
Raffle Ends: October 17th, 2017
Winners Announced: October 18th, 2017

2017-07-26.png

PpBM5cS.png
[center][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-hNEqChlzHeE/WXhyxyJaE5I/AAAAAAAAGfs/Lj1yD9bcdpENREkwfzo-10lC427pwjtogCL0BGAYYCw/h156/2017-07-26.png[/img] [Size=2]Yes, the prizes are named after the episodes and characters because I have no self control.[/size] The pizes make little to no sense for those who havent watched Flash, sorry about that. You could always ask for an explaintion though if you dont underatand. We won't bite! [quote=Power Outage] [item=Lightning Tome][item=Electric Nymph][item=Supercharged Alchemist Tools][/quote] [quote=The Darkness and the Light] [item=shady emblem][item=duskcheer Colony][item=Fairy's Tears Colony][item=Illuminated Emblem][/quote] [quote=Magenta] [item=Moonlight Lace Coffer][/quote] [quote=The Flash Reborn] [item=Katana][item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][/quote] [Quote=The Chronicles of Cisco] [item=vista: alchemical formula][Item=Skypost Winghelm][item=Vista: Baldwin's Brew][/quote] [Quote=Barritar] Bump Prize [item=iron filigree armor][/quote] [/center]
2017-07-26.png
Yes, the prizes are named after the episodes and characters because I have no self control.

The pizes make little to no sense for those who havent watched Flash, sorry about that. You could always ask for an explaintion though if you dont underatand. We won't bite!
Power Outage wrote:
Lightning Tome Electric Nymph Supercharged Alchemist Tools
The Darkness and the Light wrote:
Shady Emblem Duskcheer Colony Fairy's Tears Colony Illuminated Emblem
Magenta wrote:
Moonlight Lace Coffer
The Flash Reborn wrote:
Katana Tri-Color Scatterscroll
The Chronicles of Cisco wrote:
Vista: Alchemical Formula Skypost Winghelm Vista: Baldwin's Brew
Barritar wrote:
Bump Prize
Iron Filigree Armor
PpBM5cS.png
[center][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IztYMyFccBo/WXhzm7Dso4I/AAAAAAAAGfw/a8XxGK7Mf-0ArE4f5n4L7RCT9ItXUd24QCL0BGAYYCw/h156/2017-07-26.png[/img] [b]UNLOCKED[/b] [quote=Killer Frost] [Item=unhatched ice egg][item=winter wind][item=unhatched ice egg][/quote] [b]UNLOCKED[/b] [quote=Vibe] [item=unhatched shadow egg][item=Pixie Procession][item=unhatched shadow egg][/quote] [b]UNLOCKS AT 1,500 TICKETS[/b] [quote=Firestorm] [item=unhatched fire egg][item=will o' the ember][item=unhatched fire egg][/quote] [b]UNLOCKS AT 2,000 TICKETS[/b] [quote=Flash vs Arrow] [item=harvest guise][item=rose-colored shades][item=ranger's quiver][item=kelpie guise][/quote] [b]UNLOCKS AT 2,500 TICKETS[/b] [quote=Legends of Today] [item=Swashbuckler's Cutlass][item=River Royalist Finery][item=Chestnut Feathered Wings][/quote] [b]UNLOCKS AT 3,000 TICKETS[/b] [quote=Invasion] [item=Filigree Rapier][item=Violet Daredevil Cover][/quote] [b]UNLOCKS AT 3,500 TICKETS[/b] [quote=Duet] [Item=Diaphanous Sylvan Dress][item=entertainer trunk][item=Fancy Waistcoat] Other items from Kara's dress and Barry's suit will be provided that are not listed.[/quote] [b]UNLOCKS AT 3,500 TICKETS[/b] [Quote=Shade] [item=shady emblem][item=gloomwillow guide][item=trickster's magic cards][Item=shadow runestone][/quote] [b]UNLOCKS AT 4,500 TICKETS[/b] [quote=Attack on Gorilla City] [item=Druidic Emblem][item=Nature Sprite][item=nature runestone][/quote] [b]UNLOCKS AT 5,000 TICKETS[/b] [Quote=The Once and Future Flash] [item=Electricians Emblem][Item=Lightning Sprite][item=lightning runestone][/quote] [B]UNLOCKS AT 150,000 TICKETS[/B] [Quote=Light in the Dark] [Item=Shady Emblem][Item=Light Sprite][item=Shadow runestone] I am aware that we won't be able to sell this many tickets but if we do get close then I'll save up an get one.[/quote] [Size=1][size=1][s]and I could see it right from the start right from the start that you would be, be my light in the dark light in the dark[/S] I love this song omg- [/center]
2017-07-26.png

UNLOCKED
Killer Frost wrote:
Unhatched Ice Egg Winter Wind Unhatched Ice Egg

UNLOCKED
Vibe wrote:
Unhatched Shadow Egg Pixie Procession Unhatched Shadow Egg

UNLOCKS AT 1,500 TICKETS
Firestorm wrote:
Unhatched Fire Egg Will o' the Ember Unhatched Fire Egg

UNLOCKS AT 2,000 TICKETS
Flash vs Arrow wrote:
Harvest Guise Rose-Colored Shades Ranger's Quiver Kelpie Guise

UNLOCKS AT 2,500 TICKETS
Legends of Today wrote:
Swashbuckler's Cutlass River Royalist Finery Chestnut Feathered Wings

UNLOCKS AT 3,000 TICKETS
Invasion wrote:
Filigree Rapier Violet Daredevil Cover

UNLOCKS AT 3,500 TICKETS
Duet wrote:
Diaphanous Sylvan Dress Entertainer Trunk Fancy Waistcoat
Other items from Kara's dress and Barry's suit will be provided that are not listed.

UNLOCKS AT 3,500 TICKETS
Shade wrote:
Shady Emblem Gloomwillow Guide Trickster's Magic Cards Shadow Runestone

UNLOCKS AT 4,500 TICKETS
Attack on Gorilla City wrote:
Druidic Emblem Nature Sprite Nature Runestone

UNLOCKS AT 5,000 TICKETS
The Once and Future Flash wrote:
Lightning Sprite Lightning Runestone

UNLOCKS AT 150,000 TICKETS
Light in the Dark wrote:
Shady Emblem Light Sprite Shadow Runestone
I am aware that we won't be able to sell this many tickets but if we do get close then I'll save up an get one.
and I could see it right from the start
right from the start
that you would be, be my light in the dark
light in the dark

I love this song omg-

PpBM5cS.png
Reserve
Reserve
PpBM5cS.png
We're open, first ten people to enter get an extra three tickets! Good luck to all the participants ^-^
We're open, first ten people to enter get an extra three tickets! Good luck to all the participants ^-^
PpBM5cS.png
@SolusPrime379 Does the fest currency have to be from the current fest? or is it in general?

Edit: RIP, missed a rule. may buy tickets later
@SolusPrime379 Does the fest currency have to be from the current fest? or is it in general?

Edit: RIP, missed a rule. may buy tickets later
@SolusPrime379 can I buy 15 tickets for 30 charged spockets
@SolusPrime379 can I buy 15 tickets for 30 charged spockets
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
@Zodiac753 @SolusPrime379 (it said to ping you both?)

ANYWAYS!
I would like to buy 150 tickets, with the following:

18 shimmering pinecones = 9 tickets
26 sand dollars = 13 tickets
26 bladed leaves =13 tickets
48 charged sprockets = 24 tickets
24 immaculate tablets = 12 tickets
94 eternal snow = 47 tickets
2 deep earth geodes = 1 ticket
10 gems = 10 tickets
21k treasure = 21 tickets
@Zodiac753 @SolusPrime379 (it said to ping you both?)

ANYWAYS!
I would like to buy 150 tickets, with the following:

18 shimmering pinecones = 9 tickets
26 sand dollars = 13 tickets
26 bladed leaves =13 tickets
48 charged sprockets = 24 tickets
24 immaculate tablets = 12 tickets
94 eternal snow = 47 tickets
2 deep earth geodes = 1 ticket
10 gems = 10 tickets
21k treasure = 21 tickets
@RavenWolf

Sure! We'll add you to the speedsheet right after you send me the payment.
@RavenWolf

Sure! We'll add you to the speedsheet right after you send me the payment.
PpBM5cS.png
^
^
PpBM5cS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15