Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Drawing Winners Soon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tu5h60r4zv1ijo4/frh3.png[/img] [size=4]Welcome to Flight Rising! This Giveaway is for [b]any player that joined in 2017 [/b] As a long time player I know how hard it can be to get started. I also know it’s very difficult to get the expensive and desired items. Well in celebration of finally being able to get my own dream item, I decided to hold a small raffle for anyone who’s new. [i]New = Anyone who joined in the year 2017.[/i] The prizes will be a mix of things. Some things common, some things rare. Please take a moment to look at the rules.[/size][/center]
frh3.png

Welcome to Flight Rising! This Giveaway is for any player that joined in 2017

As a long time player I know how hard it can be to get started. I also know it’s very difficult to get the expensive and desired items.

Well in celebration of finally being able to get my own dream item, I decided to hold a small raffle for anyone who’s new. New = Anyone who joined in the year 2017.

The prizes will be a mix of things. Some things common, some things rare.
Please take a moment to look at the rules.
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
[center][size=4][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/xwm2xlt76b7ghef/plagueh2.png[/img] [b]-Ticket/Entry Information-[/b] 1. Each ticket cost 100 treasure (1 gem is 5 tickets) 2. Bumping the thread will give you an extra five tickets. You may bump three times a day. You must buy at least one ticket before bumping. 3. Pinging a friend to enter will give you an extra ticket per a friend. It will not count if the person is already in the raffle or has been previously pinged. [b]-Winning Information-[/b] 1. You can win more than once, but you will not appear in a batch more than once. 2. Winners will be drawn in batches of 10. The moment all 10 players have responded and chosen their prize, another 10 will be drawn. 3. A winner has 24 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, they will be moved to the bottom of the next batch. If again a winner does not respond, they will be dropped from the list. But could be called again later. 4. The batches will go as first drawn, first served. But more will be explained on this process when the drawing actually happens. [b]-Prize Information-[/b] 1. Items could be added as time goes on, so please keep an eye out! 2. If a prize quote is labeled as Pack or Bundle, you will receive everything inside the quote. But most if not all prizes have a strip of information with them. [b] -Other Information-[/b] 1. Tickets cannot be refunded, as I will be using the currency to buy more prizes! 2. End Date (Subject to Change) Is July 1rst 3. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yNGFUIbH-dOTXSWw4ix7L-rzyWbdh12lvNDAyxBjqJY/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url][/size][/center]
plagueh2.png
-Ticket/Entry Information-

1. Each ticket cost 100 treasure (1 gem is 5 tickets)

2. Bumping the thread will give you an extra five tickets. You may bump three times a day. You must buy at least one ticket before bumping.

3. Pinging a friend to enter will give you an extra ticket per a friend. It will not count if the person is already in the raffle or has been previously pinged.

-Winning Information-

1. You can win more than once, but you will not appear in a batch more than once.

2. Winners will be drawn in batches of 10. The moment all 10 players have responded and chosen their prize, another 10 will be drawn.

3. A winner has 24 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, they will be moved to the bottom of the next batch. If again a winner does not respond, they will be dropped from the list. But could be called again later.

4. The batches will go as first drawn, first served. But more will be explained on this process when the drawing actually happens.

-Prize Information-

1. Items could be added as time goes on, so please keep an eye out!

2. If a prize quote is labeled as Pack or Bundle, you will receive everything inside the quote. But most if not all prizes have a strip of information with them.

-Other Information-

1. Tickets cannot be refunded, as I will be using the currency to buy more prizes!

2. End Date (Subject to Change) Is July 1rst

3. Spreadsheet
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
[center][quote=Apparel Starter Pack] [item=Nomad's Sandwastes Vest][item=Simple Darksteel Necklace][item=Whisperer's Cowl][item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow][item=Simple Red Fez][item=Red Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Red Warrior Face Mask][item=Forest Green Tail Wrap][item=Steelscale Chest Guard][item=Scarlet Satin Tunic][/quote] [quote=Autumn] [item=Harvest Guise][item=Autumn Breeze][/quote] [quote=Name a fruit that is yellow] [item=Orange Wooly Antennae][item=Orange Wooly Tail][item=Orange Wooly Coat][/quote] [quote=Not Shrooms] [item=Fairy's Tears Colony][item=Mossy Maze Colony][item=Twilight Colony][/quote] [quote=Zap] [item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Lightning Tome][/quote] [quote=Wavin’ Flag] [item=Primal Banner][item=Barbarian's Banner][item=Ruthless Banner][/quote] [quote=Long Live the King] [item=Brutal Headdress][item=Primal Headdress][item=Tigerblood Foo][item=Mantled Foo][/quote] [quote=We will rock you] [item=Granite Guardian][item=Crystalhide Treads][/quote] [quote=Twinning] [skin=2472][item=Psywurm][/quote] [quote=Twinning 2] [skin=2570][item=Venerable Shalebuck][/quote] [quote=I guess Twinning Again] [skin=4663][item=Peacock Scorpion][/quote] [quote=Twinning Chicken] [skin=6935][item=Cockatrice][/quote] [quote=Twinning Weed] [skin=6937][item=Strangler][/quote] [quote=Twinning Birb] [skin=7277][item=Ruby Webwing][/quote] [quote=Twinn- Yikes.] [skin=11119][item=Nochnyr][/quote] [quote=Pick 1] [skin=17485][skin=18020][skin=18606][skin=18611][skin=19339][skin=10533][skin=8815][skin=14121][skin=13251][skin=14691] [/quote] [quote=Your a Lizard, Harry] [item= Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's Staff][/quote] [quote=Ready? Aim...] [item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival][item=Black Iron Plates][/quote] [quote=Take Flight] [item=Cloudy Feathered Wings][item=Ember Sylvan Wings][item=Crane's Wing Fans][item=Black Lace Ribbons][item=Marksman's Wing Cover][item=Golden Birdskull Wingpiece ][/quote] [quote=Red] [item=Toxophilite's Quiver][item=Red Mantle][item=Magma Runner][/quote] [quote=Green] [item=Green Lace Collar][item=Green Lace Ribbons][item=Green-Edged Claw][/quote] [size=4]More to be added when interest is shown! These are not unlockable tiers, everything is a possible prize- even if just one person enters!
Apparel Starter Pack wrote:
Nomad's Sandwastes Vest Simple Darksteel Necklace Whisperer's Cowl Pretty Aqua Arm Bow Simple Red Fez Red Birdskull Wingpiece Red Warrior Face Mask Forest Green Tail Wrap Steelscale Chest Guard Scarlet Satin Tunic
Autumn wrote:
Harvest Guise Autumn Breeze
Name a fruit that is yellow wrote:
Orange Wooly Antennae Orange Wooly Tail Orange Wooly Coat
Not Shrooms wrote:
Fairy's Tears Colony Mossy Maze Colony Twilight Colony
Zap wrote:
Mesa Mechanojets Lightning Tome
Wavin’ Flag wrote:
Primal Banner Barbarian's Banner Ruthless Banner
Long Live the King wrote:
Brutal Headdress Primal Headdress Tigerblood Foo Mantled Foo
We will rock you wrote:
Granite Guardian Crystalhide Treads
Twinning wrote:
Psywurm
Twinning 2 wrote:
Venerable Shalebuck
I guess Twinning Again wrote:
Peacock Scorpion
Twinning Chicken wrote:
Cockatrice
Twinning Weed wrote:
Strangler
Twinning Birb wrote:
Ruby Webwing
Twinn- Yikes. wrote:
Nochnyr
Pick 1 wrote:
Your a Lizard, Harry wrote:
Vista: Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Staff
Ready? Aim... wrote:
Vista: Flameforger's Festival Black Iron Plates
Take Flight wrote:
Cloudy Feathered Wings Ember Sylvan Wings Crane's Wing Fans Black Lace Ribbons Marksman's Wing Cover Golden Birdskull Wingpiece
Red wrote:
Toxophilite's Quiver Red Mantle Magma Runner
Green wrote:
Green Lace Collar Green Lace Ribbons Green-Edged Claw

More to be added when interest is shown!
These are not unlockable tiers, everything is a possible prize- even if just one person enters!

reserved
reserved
I would like to buy 5 tickets please
I would like to buy 5 tickets please
bump
bump
I would like to buy 50 tickets please ~ sending over treasure now.
I would like to buy 50 tickets please ~ sending over treasure now.
sending over gems and treasure for 13 tickets :3
sending over gems and treasure for 13 tickets :3
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
bump!
bump!
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13