Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fair] Cheap 7 Egg Raffle! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
[quote=Pinglist]@TheInkheart, @Devitome, @Kindly, @L1BR4[/quote] [center][font=century gothic][size=6][color=red]:[u]Update![/u]:[/color][/size] [size=4]Plaguebringer handed me another egg today while scavenging. There are now 3 eggs to be won by three people~ :)
Pinglist wrote:

:Update!:

Plaguebringer handed me another egg today while scavenging. There are now 3 eggs to be won by three people~ :)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1

Ahh, that's so cool! :D Thank you for letting us know and for doing this in the first place!
@heartcrusher1

Ahh, that's so cool! :D Thank you for letting us know and for doing this in the first place!
gk3YOKC.gif
Well, I'll advertise this.
Well, I'll advertise this.
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
i would get a ticket but i know im gonna lose.
i would get a ticket but i know im gonna lose.
Darkness, Air, Water, And Sky will come together and shake the forest to its roots.
FR Time +2
iAiI6jU.png
@Willowfern28 - Thank you! :) I appreciate it a lot! (Also congrats on Lightning's win last week, I supported the lightning bugs~)
@Willowfern28 - Thank you! :) I appreciate it a lot! (Also congrats on Lightning's win last week, I supported the lightning bugs~)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1 its 1/500 why would i win? also i cant spend treasure b/c im saving up for my gene project and i cant spend gems b/c i dont have any.
@heartcrusher1 its 1/500 why would i win? also i cant spend treasure b/c im saving up for my gene project and i cant spend gems b/c i dont have any.
Darkness, Air, Water, And Sky will come together and shake the forest to its roots.
FR Time +2
iAiI6jU.png
i am trying to fix my spiral :/ i hate spirals so i need to fix her
i am trying to fix my spiral :/ i hate spirals so i need to fix her
FR Time +2
iAiI6jU.png
@heartcrusher1
I will be sending the 1-way-CR!
@heartcrusher1
I will be sending the 1-way-CR!
qvaEKmU.gif
@heartcrusher1

sending 3 gems!
@heartcrusher1

sending 3 gems!
@heartcrusher1 sending 2.5kt your way!! thank you for this chance, haha