Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Arcane BotB Raffle~drawing begun
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 87
@PheonixPonder
Wow. Thank you very much! :))

1. King of the Jungle (aahhh almost had it omg!)
2. Super Shine
3. Hippity Hop On
4. This Toad Is On Fiyah!
5. 3... 2... 1... Well, That Didn't Go Up
@PheonixPonder
Wow. Thank you very much! :))

1. King of the Jungle (aahhh almost had it omg!)
2. Super Shine
3. Hippity Hop On
4. This Toad Is On Fiyah!
5. 3... 2... 1... Well, That Didn't Go Up
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
OMGosh ... sooooooo excited. Thanks for running this raffle Arcane. The battle between you and Wind was a real nail-biter.

1. Mystery Queen
2. So you think it's easy being shady
3. 3 ... 2...1... Well, That didn't go up
4. A Sky full of stars.
5. Fantastic Wings and where to find them
6. Super shine
7. Petal Prince
8. Thorny Imp

That was so incredibly hard to choose.
OMGosh ... sooooooo excited. Thanks for running this raffle Arcane. The battle between you and Wind was a real nail-biter.

1. Mystery Queen
2. So you think it's easy being shady
3. 3 ... 2...1... Well, That didn't go up
4. A Sky full of stars.
5. Fantastic Wings and where to find them
6. Super shine
7. Petal Prince
8. Thorny Imp

That was so incredibly hard to choose.
@PheonixPonder

Hello, I guess you missed my first ping? Can I still verify if my tickets are correct? If you don't want to link to the spreadsheet publicy I can PM you the details of the CR.
@PheonixPonder

Hello, I guess you missed my first ping? Can I still verify if my tickets are correct? If you don't want to link to the spreadsheet publicy I can PM you the details of the CR.
ngw7WrY.png
@Darthiel

Sorry I missed your ping yesterday! The spreadsheet is linked on the first page, but I included the link below as well.

Daily Ticket Spreadsheet
@Darthiel

Sorry I missed your ping yesterday! The spreadsheet is linked on the first page, but I included the link below as well.

Daily Ticket Spreadsheet
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
@PheonixPonder

No problem, and thank you for the link! I was looking at the "main" spreadsheet only so I didn't notice this one.

The tickets seem to be fine, so I probably just missed your ping when you pinged everyone for the first round. :) Sorry for the trouble!
@PheonixPonder

No problem, and thank you for the link! I was looking at the "main" spreadsheet only so I didn't notice this one.

The tickets seem to be fine, so I probably just missed your ping when you pinged everyone for the first round. :) Sorry for the trouble!
ngw7WrY.png
@PheonixPonder

I'd like to be pinged for each round please.
@PheonixPonder

I'd like to be pinged for each round please.
Ping me each round please ^_^
Ping me each round please ^_^
?btDCs=party.png
@PheonixPonder

Hi, just wondering when the prizes will be awarded. Last post I saw was the 19th but I'm guessing that was round one?

Very excited about winning! Thanks again!
@PheonixPonder

Hi, just wondering when the prizes will be awarded. Last post I saw was the 19th but I'm guessing that was round one?

Very excited about winning! Thanks again!
QXwuN8U.png
Any update on this? Did round 2 finish yet?
Any update on this? Did round 2 finish yet?
2e2UMYR.png
I would like to apologize for the delay. I will be sending out prizes from round two when I get home from work and drawing round thee at the same time. Thank you for your patience! ^^

I would like to apologize for the delay. I will be sending out prizes from round two when I get home from work and drawing round thee at the same time. Thank you for your patience! ^^

tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 87