Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Boarding for Tickets!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
Welcome to Arcane's OOF boarding for Battle of the Bay 3! Want 100 raffle tickets per dragon dormed? Have a little extra lair space? Well you've come to the right place!

If you are an Arcane dormer, please check out the DAD initiative and Pre-leveling hub! This is for Out Of Flight dormers and In Flight trainers only!

How it works:
  • Fill out the spreadsheet with your appropriate information in the 'Dormers' tab.
  • Arcanites will send 1-way CRs with pre-levelled dragons.
  • Once you accept the CRs, send 1-way CRs back to the back to the sender.
  • Sip a drink as you admire Starwind Bay, possibly go for a walk on the beach. (We have great timeshare opportunities!)
  • On January 8th, senders will complete the CRs!

Got a question?
Ping PheonixPonder, Plushstiel, starrynightren, or Poi and we'll do our best to help you out! For spreadsheet questions, ping TheDragonsQueen!
Welcome to Arcane's OOF boarding for Battle of the Bay 3! Want 100 raffle tickets per dragon dormed? Have a little extra lair space? Well you've come to the right place!

If you are an Arcane dormer, please check out the DAD initiative and Pre-leveling hub! This is for Out Of Flight dormers and In Flight trainers only!

How it works:
  • Fill out the spreadsheet with your appropriate information in the 'Dormers' tab.
  • Arcanites will send 1-way CRs with pre-levelled dragons.
  • Once you accept the CRs, send 1-way CRs back to the back to the sender.
  • Sip a drink as you admire Starwind Bay, possibly go for a walk on the beach. (We have great timeshare opportunities!)
  • On January 8th, senders will complete the CRs!

Got a question?
Ping PheonixPonder, Plushstiel, starrynightren, or Poi and we'll do our best to help you out! For spreadsheet questions, ping TheDragonsQueen!
qesQFkT.gif
[center][b][size=5] [color=#fd6d6d] [b]Want a sneak peak at a few of our raffle prizes?[/b][/color][/size] [size=1](You've come to the right place, just don't tell Spacedad.)[/size] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Night Sky Bundle] [item=Breed change: Bogsneak] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Garb] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [item=Loga] [item=Wind Sprite] [Item=Arcane Sprite] [item=Nature Sprite] [item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [item=Stardust Scholar] [item=Vista: Foxfire Grove] [item=Vista: Starfall Celebration] [item=Vista: Redrock Cove] [item=Sunbeam Soldier]
Want a sneak peak at a few of our raffle prizes?
(You've come to the right place, just don't tell Spacedad.)
Unhatched Arcane Egg Night Sky Bundle Breed Change: Bogsneak Corsair's Seaspray Garb Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Loga Wind Sprite Arcane Sprite Nature Sprite Golden Bantam Fangar
Stardust Scholar Vista: Foxfire Grove Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Redrock Cove Sunbeam Soldier
qesQFkT.gif
Many thanks to Nature, Fire, and Light flights for inspiring us to make an OOF boarding thread <3
Many thanks to Nature, Fire, and Light flights for inspiring us to make an OOF boarding thread <3
qesQFkT.gif
Hello there! You've been pinged because you are on the General Dominance Pinglist for Arcane!

Pings Snipped

Hello there! You've been pinged because you are on the General Dominance Pinglist for Arcane!

Pings Snipped

qesQFkT.gif
And we are open! ~
And we are open! ~
qesQFkT.gif
@poi

i have lots of dragons that i can give to people to level because i dont need them so...
how can i help that way?
im new here sorry
and my computer doesnt let me do the coliseum for some reason
it just says to switch sockets or something
ive tried but it doesnt work...
i still wanna help however i can tho!
@poi

i have lots of dragons that i can give to people to level because i dont need them so...
how can i help that way?
im new here sorry
and my computer doesnt let me do the coliseum for some reason
it just says to switch sockets or something
ive tried but it doesnt work...
i still wanna help however i can tho!

@Wubblyboofus
For that, I suggest you go to the Tavern and make a post saying that you're selling fodder. :]
@Wubblyboofus
For that, I suggest you go to the Tavern and make a post saying that you're selling fodder. :]
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
@pandamoniaz
thank you!
@pandamoniaz
thank you!

@Wubblyboofus
No problem! ^ ^
@Wubblyboofus
No problem! ^ ^
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
@Wubblyboofus
Hey there! The Tavern is where the majority of fodder sales and purchases occur :D Simply open the spreadsheet (or post on the thread) to find buyers for your dragons~

Edit: oop! posted too late, thank you panda! <3
@Wubblyboofus
Hey there! The Tavern is where the majority of fodder sales and purchases occur :D Simply open the spreadsheet (or post on the thread) to find buyers for your dragons~

Edit: oop! posted too late, thank you panda! <3
qesQFkT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50