Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed~ Double-Checking tickets!!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 80
@Cyrya
Accepted and recorded, thank you! ^-^
@Cyrya
Accepted and recorded, thank you! ^-^
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
The little Nocturne had finally worn herself out. She had tucked up under Annibelle’s worktable for a nap on top of a basket of mushrooms. Lamia’s back legs twitched as she dreamed, her wings curling tight around her. “Nooo…” she mumbled, “But I like ambush games…" [center] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/d06211067fa317751b885621f2f76bde/tumblr_ntryyf062p1unhfhho1_400.png[/img] [b]1st Place[/b] - 40 Festival Currency [b]2nd Place[/b] - 35 Festival Currency [b]3rd Place[/b] - 30 Festival Currency [b]Acceptors Choice[/b] - 125 tickets @ShadesofCyan @Snaptrap @CyberInfection @Saphelle Please pick your favorites! ^^ [b][size=4]Rules![/size][/b][/center] [indent]1. You must ping me, Kyomu, with 'Ambush!’ and what you think Lamia is dreaming about! [indent]NOTE: Please keep this PG.[/indent] 2. NO EDITING - You can't retro-ping me after you've posted. However, you can post again. :D 3. You must have one of our buttons in your sig. [/indent] [center] GOOD LUCK~ [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/a06063b11d33f39c449f7df0d977d9b0/tumblr_nhxbjhsYuk1u7miaho3_r4_250.png[/img] [/center] [size=2]@Digimon11 @absolmon @SenchaDrake @Lonelybird @Cerelin @CephaloCoop @cheesity @rubyredtan @DiamondInu @Indigostones @Argante @Inudoragon23 @orlesianbeauty @rocketgirl2 @SheSerendipity @lookxitsxlauren @Plushnoodle @Cyrya @Cyrya @Nogivox @Kamishii @Baird @Skiesti @SheSerendipity @Bulletdance @Ruffian @CatsCantSmile @Mistwing608 @Saina @Doggo @KingSirius @Shadowrunner @therhoda @Artnerd @RosieHawk @Tafficat @BunnySox @Metalwrath @Bozanstvena @Broderick @Kamishii @Cyans @Stormblooded @wasteofanangel @Akirokai @Nryenth @Elimgarak @Arietta @Aeonox @spoons @Keileon @cheezyfries @Pennifeather @technicaldragon @Musikaravaa @Wildswirls @Schefflera @ancientsecrets @Myrellis @Shad0stryk @TidalDawn @Zorra @Leyatres @Maalachite @Wolvenblues @MafiaVamp @carniv0re @CainaGirl @ScorchTrials @Trillium @lome @Aleise @sabakunogaaraai @MoeMoeKyuun @Psychostorm @FlyingSquirrely @ShadowRising @Pheonyx @SimFeetUnder @orjinalHASAN @MoogleSam @Urbenjokester @luccamajere @Redfoot @meiirin @Canisa @ShadowEchelon @FrostSheep @capitanomoro @Kairoku @Kedia @Varenyky @Fenemony @LianceZorren @Zwolfoi @Chocoli @Windshade @Zeco500 @AllosaurCoffee @PeacefulBliss @Cami @Snowfarm @UserofShadows @Juliamon @Pseudoscience @GhostThane @Steex @SouthFarthing @luccamajere @Malware @Fran @Hazel72 @Valene @Stenvela @Hapro @Ezel @multimediapanda[/size]
The little Nocturne had finally worn herself out. She had tucked up under Annibelle’s worktable for a nap on top of a basket of mushrooms. Lamia’s back legs twitched as she dreamed, her wings curling tight around her. “Nooo…” she mumbled, “But I like ambush games…"

tumblr_ntryyf062p1unhfhho1_400.png

1st Place - 40 Festival Currency
2nd Place - 35 Festival Currency
3rd Place - 30 Festival Currency
Acceptors Choice - 125 tickets

@ShadesofCyan @Snaptrap @CyberInfection @Saphelle
Please pick your favorites! ^^

Rules!
1. You must ping me, Kyomu, with 'Ambush!’ and what you think Lamia is dreaming about!
NOTE: Please keep this PG.
2. NO EDITING - You can't retro-ping me after you've posted. However, you can post again. :D
3. You must have one of our buttons in your sig.
GOOD LUCK~

tumblr_nhxbjhsYuk1u7miaho3_r4_250.png

@Digimon11 @absolmon @SenchaDrake @Lonelybird @Cerelin @CephaloCoop @cheesity @rubyredtan @DiamondInu @Indigostones @Argante @Inudoragon23 @orlesianbeauty @rocketgirl2 @SheSerendipity @lookxitsxlauren @Plushnoodle @Cyrya @Cyrya @Nogivox @Kamishii @Baird @Skiesti @SheSerendipity @Bulletdance @Ruffian @CatsCantSmile @Mistwing608 @Saina @Doggo @KingSirius @Shadowrunner @therhoda @Artnerd @RosieHawk @Tafficat @BunnySox @Metalwrath @Bozanstvena @Broderick @Kamishii @Cyans @Stormblooded @wasteofanangel @Akirokai @Nryenth @Elimgarak @Arietta @Aeonox @spoons @Keileon @cheezyfries @Pennifeather @technicaldragon @Musikaravaa @Wildswirls @Schefflera @ancientsecrets @Myrellis @Shad0stryk @TidalDawn @Zorra @Leyatres @Maalachite @Wolvenblues @MafiaVamp @carniv0re @CainaGirl @ScorchTrials @Trillium @lome @Aleise @sabakunogaaraai @MoeMoeKyuun @Psychostorm @FlyingSquirrely @ShadowRising @Pheonyx @SimFeetUnder @orjinalHASAN @MoogleSam @Urbenjokester @luccamajere @Redfoot @meiirin @Canisa @ShadowEchelon @FrostSheep @capitanomoro @Kairoku @Kedia @Varenyky @Fenemony @LianceZorren @Zwolfoi @Chocoli @Windshade @Zeco500 @AllosaurCoffee @PeacefulBliss @Cami @Snowfarm @UserofShadows @Juliamon @Pseudoscience @GhostThane @Steex @SouthFarthing @luccamajere @Malware @Fran @Hazel72 @Valene @Stenvela @Hapro @Ezel @multimediapanda
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@Kyomu AMBUSH[img]http://i.imgur.com/GbK2w1f.gif[/img]
@Kyomu AMBUSHGbK2w1f.gif
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
Oops I broke the no edit rule. I just, wanted to add the image on second row. can I, please? @_@
Oops I broke the no edit rule. I just, wanted to add the image on second row. can I, please? @_@
@artnerd

You can always repost. :)
@artnerd

You can always repost. :)
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@Kyomu AMBUSH [img]http://i.imgur.com/GbK2w1f.gif[/img] There =3=
@Kyomu AMBUSH
GbK2w1f.gif

There =3=
@Kyomu Ambush! She's clearly dreaming that there will be no more raffles and games like this. Sad!
@Kyomu Ambush! She's clearly dreaming that there will be no more raffles and games like this. Sad!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
(You didn't say it had to be an image this time. ;))
(You didn't say it had to be an image this time. ;))
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@kyomu

Ambush!

Dreaming about the yummy shrooms!
@kyomu

Ambush!

Dreaming about the yummy shrooms!
@Kyomu AMBUSH! [img]https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/bowwowtimes/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/pup-gif-labs.gif[/img] Best dreams are puppies. :3
@Kyomu

AMBUSH!
pup-gif-labs.gif
Best dreams are puppies. :3
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 80