Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Dreamcatcher (Give/Get)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16007452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160075/16007452_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]You fly into a large structure made of thick, caramel brown woods and various colors of strings, beads, ribbons, feathers and unidentifiable shiny objects. Curiously, you approach the canter where a large, glossy stump sits, you see a shiny black Pearlcatcher, surrounded by dancing flames and adorned with black feathers. He taps his golden claws on the stump, looking lost in thought, until he hears you. His head snaps to attention, his white eyes glued on you. He looks you over and smiles under his golden mask "Hello and welcome to The Dreamcatcher." he says, voice smooth and deep, "I'm Crow, the caretaker. This is a place where you lay out requests to be fulfilled by either I, or another. There is paper over there," he says, waving a claw to a large stack of parchment, held down by what looks like a lump of gold, "And a quil and ink well will always be here. You fill out your requests and then another will come...."[/quote] [quote][b]Hi! Welcome to The Dreamcatcher!I thought that it would be really cool if not only was there another give/receive forum, but what if we added to the fun? Ping me (@CornixElecti) when you fulfill and make a request with a short story of a dragon of your choice flying into The Dreamcatcher and fulfilling another dragons requests! (Yes, you can post that your sending something to someone before writing your story so you aren't ninjaed)[/b] [/quote] Time for some rules... Rule 1. In order to request items, you must grant AT LEAST one of the requests made by the player who requested items before you. Rule 2. You must Ping the person your fulfilling a request to, and state exactly what request(s) you're fulfilling. Example: @CornixElecti Sending 8kt and 20 gems! -insert list- Rule 3. You can request items as many times as you wish, but don't sandwich them. Don't fulfill the request of who ever fulfilled yours. You must wait for at least 2 other people who post after you. Rule 4. You can make up to 6 wishes, no more and must consist of [b]2 easy requests, 2 medium requests, and 2 hard requests[/b] and since there's often confusion about gems and treasure for easy/medium requests I'd like to set them Easy: 20 gems Easy: 9kt Medium: 40-50 gems Medium: 20kt Hard: 60+ gems Hard:50kt+ And NONTREASURE items must not be worth more than the tier they're in, you can't ask for Skol in an easy wish, you can't ask for an unhatched egg as a medium wish. Rule 5. If you are fulfilling a request, you must be able to AT THAT MOMENT and no later. You can't promise the item in a few hours, in a few days or in a week, it must be done now. Rule 6. Be nice, if someone managed to skip reading a rule, or didn't read them fully, then Ping/message them with what they did wrong, giving them a chance to fix it. [center]Ping me if you need me![/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1566614#post_13746089]The Dreamcatcher stories[/url] My Wish! 1. 8kt+ 2.Lots of cheap apparel for Baldwin 3. Apparel Sets worth 20kt+ 4.Several non-rusted treasure chest 5. Level 25 Derg 6. Unhatched Egg

16007452_350.png
Quote:
You fly into a large structure made of thick, caramel brown woods and various colors of strings, beads, ribbons, feathers and unidentifiable shiny objects. Curiously, you approach the canter where a large, glossy stump sits, you see a shiny black Pearlcatcher, surrounded by dancing flames and adorned with black feathers. He taps his golden claws on the stump, looking lost in thought, until he hears you. His head snaps to attention, his white eyes glued on you. He looks you over and smiles under his golden mask "Hello and welcome to The Dreamcatcher." he says, voice smooth and deep, "I'm Crow, the caretaker. This is a place where you lay out requests to be fulfilled by either I, or another. There is paper over there," he says, waving a claw to a large stack of parchment, held down by what looks like a lump of gold, "And a quil and ink well will always be here. You fill out your requests and then another will come...."
Quote:
Hi! Welcome to The Dreamcatcher!I thought that it would be really cool if not only was there another give/receive forum, but what if we added to the fun? Ping me (@CornixElecti) when you fulfill and make a request with a short story of a dragon of your choice flying into The Dreamcatcher and fulfilling another dragons requests! (Yes, you can post that your sending something to someone before writing your story so you aren't ninjaed)

Time for some rules...
Rule 1. In order to request items, you must grant AT LEAST one of the requests made by the player who requested items before you.

Rule 2. You must Ping the person your fulfilling a request to, and state exactly what request(s) you're fulfilling. Example:
@CornixElecti
Sending 8kt and 20 gems!
-insert list-

Rule 3. You can request items as many times as you wish, but don't sandwich them. Don't fulfill the request of who ever fulfilled yours. You must wait for at least 2 other people who post after you.

Rule 4. You can make up to 6 wishes, no more and must consist of 2 easy requests, 2 medium requests, and 2 hard requests and since there's often confusion about gems and treasure for easy/medium requests I'd like to set them
Easy: 20 gems
Easy: 9kt
Medium: 40-50 gems
Medium: 20kt
Hard: 60+ gems
Hard:50kt+
And NONTREASURE items must not be worth more than the tier they're in, you can't ask for Skol in an easy wish, you can't ask for an unhatched egg as a medium wish.

Rule 5. If you are fulfilling a request, you must be able to AT THAT MOMENT and no later. You can't promise the item in a few hours, in a few days or in a week, it must be done now.

Rule 6. Be nice, if someone managed to skip reading a rule, or didn't read them fully, then Ping/message them with what they did wrong, giving them a chance to fix it.
Ping me if you need me!

The Dreamcatcher stories

My Wish!
1. 8kt+
2.Lots of cheap apparel for Baldwin
3. Apparel Sets worth 20kt+
4.Several non-rusted treasure chest
5. Level 25 Derg
6. Unhatched Egg
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti Sending 1. 8kt+ 2. Any familiar I don't have 3. Any apparel 4. Any skin/accent 5. Lvl 25 derg 6. Any sword [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150230/15022950_350.png[/img] [i]Niomi looked nervously at the small sack of gold and placed it at the dreamcatcher place. "I hope they like it." She whispered, and then flew off into the sunrise.[/i]
@CornixElecti Sending

1. 8kt+
2. Any familiar I don't have
3. Any apparel
4. Any skin/accent
5. Lvl 25 derg
6. Any sword
15022950_350.png

Niomi looked nervously at the small sack of gold and placed it at the dreamcatcher place. "I hope they like it." She whispered, and then flew off into the sunrise.
OWMus8Y.png
Some people who might have an interest... Please read the rules!! Thank you guys!
@Autopsy @Beavoyager @AkiroKai @PirateWolfie @Veyl @AlumiAquarius @MrFattyMccatcat @Zimtardmemetrash @
Some people who might have an interest... Please read the rules!! Thank you guys!
@Autopsy @Beavoyager @AkiroKai @PirateWolfie @Veyl @AlumiAquarius @MrFattyMccatcat @Zimtardmemetrash @
@Moonlace Sending apparel! 1. Treasure (NEEED 65000 FOR LAIR EXPANSION) 8k+ 2. Apparel for my IZ dragons (Zim, Gaz, or my nocturne Dib when he grows up) 3. Gems 4. Non-rusted chests 5. Gene scrolls 6. A level 25 derg [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15251988] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152520/15251988_350.png[/img] [/url] Reyul sits down a crate with a few apparel pieces inside. They then write their wishes on the paper and walk out nervously, hoping somebody fulfills their wish.
@Moonlace Sending apparel!

1. Treasure (NEEED 65000 FOR LAIR EXPANSION) 8k+
2. Apparel for my IZ dragons (Zim, Gaz, or my nocturne Dib when he grows up)
3. Gems
4. Non-rusted chests
5. Gene scrolls
6. A level 25 derg

15251988_350.png

Reyul sits down a crate with a few apparel pieces inside. They then write their wishes on the paper and walk out nervously, hoping somebody fulfills their wish.
r8pvz1.gif
Bump~
Bump~
r8pvz1.gif
@zimtardmemetrash sending~

1. Apparel
2. 8kt+
3. 20g+
4. Any skin/accent
5. Any sword
6. A lvl 25 derg
@zimtardmemetrash sending~

1. Apparel
2. 8kt+
3. 20g+
4. Any skin/accent
5. Any sword
6. A lvl 25 derg
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace

im doing both your easy ones, im in a good mood ^_^

Hard: secondary gene: paint (to finally perfect my dragon!)
Hard: an unhatched egg
@Moonlace

im doing both your easy ones, im in a good mood ^_^

Hard: secondary gene: paint (to finally perfect my dragon!)
Hard: an unhatched egg
@MrFattymccatcat
sending 9kt! (i'm so sorry i have literally nothing to give cries)

Treasure (10k+ please)
Gems (30+ please)
Any elemental sashes, except for Earth
Any elemental emblem, except for Earth, Fire, Lightning.
Wolf capes
Solar Blades
@MrFattymccatcat
sending 9kt! (i'm so sorry i have literally nothing to give cries)

Treasure (10k+ please)
Gems (30+ please)
Any elemental sashes, except for Earth
Any elemental emblem, except for Earth, Fire, Lightning.
Wolf capes
Solar Blades
block_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngiceshieldl.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.png
tumblr_by_blobicons-d99cp4f.gif - tumblr_ii_by_blobicons-d99cqro.gif - deviantart_by_blobicons-d99cjjz.gif - twitter_by_blobicons-d99e75h.gif

dave - gay/trans - he/him
very tired and sleep deprived
block_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngicef1.png
@raiikyuu
Please read the rules, only 6 wishes :)
@raiikyuu
Please read the rules, only 6 wishes :)
@CornixElecti

aa my apologizes i just copy and pasted my wishlist, i'll edit it!
@CornixElecti

aa my apologizes i just copy and pasted my wishlist, i'll edit it!
block_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngiceshieldl.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.png
tumblr_by_blobicons-d99cp4f.gif - tumblr_ii_by_blobicons-d99cqro.gif - deviantart_by_blobicons-d99cjjz.gif - twitter_by_blobicons-d99e75h.gif

dave - gay/trans - he/him
very tired and sleep deprived
block_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngicef1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11