Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~~ FREE dragons and familiars ~~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@jjolteon

I'll just put familiars in order of desire

Murktooth Bramblekeep
Snarling Mimic
Banded Owlcat
Blacktalon Striker
Cardinal Hippogriff
Death Seeker
Iridescent Scaleback
Mesacliff Harpy
Red-Winged Owlcat
River Muck
Snow Streak
Windcarve Harpy
@jjolteon

I'll just put familiars in order of desire

Murktooth Bramblekeep
Snarling Mimic
Banded Owlcat
Blacktalon Striker
Cardinal Hippogriff
Death Seeker
Iridescent Scaleback
Mesacliff Harpy
Red-Winged Owlcat
River Muck
Snow Streak
Windcarve Harpy
I'd be happy to look after Yaasai for you, if he's still available :> I sent a CR request.

Also a Cardinal Hippogriff or a Scythe Kamaitachi would be simply amazing, but it seems those have been mentioned more than once in people's lists already... hmm, any of the buttersnakes then?

I wish you all the best and thank you beforehand!
I'd be happy to look after Yaasai for you, if he's still available :> I sent a CR request.

Also a Cardinal Hippogriff or a Scythe Kamaitachi would be simply amazing, but it seems those have been mentioned more than once in people's lists already... hmm, any of the buttersnakes then?

I wish you all the best and thank you beforehand!
wildclawbanner_by_canisalbus-d9p9e5l.png
I'd love to have any of these: Brush Dodo, Centaur Archer, Swallowtail Buttersnake, Wintermane Spearman. I hope there is at least one that isn't already requested. And I'll send CR for one of your unnamed~

Thank you! C:
I'd love to have any of these: Brush Dodo, Centaur Archer, Swallowtail Buttersnake, Wintermane Spearman. I hope there is at least one that isn't already requested. And I'll send CR for one of your unnamed~

Thank you! C:

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
I have my list here
Any Rasa
Any Gyre
Hoarfrost mauler
Permafrost Impaler
or molted butter snake please
thank you
I have my list here
Any Rasa
Any Gyre
Hoarfrost mauler
Permafrost Impaler
or molted butter snake please
thank you
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
I'm sad to see you go. you have some beautiful dragons.i would love what ever dragon you are willing to part with.
I'm sad to see you go. you have some beautiful dragons.i would love what ever dragon you are willing to part with.
@jjolteon

I got an alert that says you mentioned me in a forum post, but it is not here anymore. ^o^
@jjolteon

I got an alert that says you mentioned me in a forum post, but it is not here anymore. ^o^
~Dancing Waters Breeding and Hatchery~ | 16 inexpensive hatchlings for sale now! |
forsale_m.png15625911.png15625912.png15625913.png
I sent a CR for a lovely Noc, and could I request the grasslands trunker familiar please? Thank you!
I sent a CR for a lovely Noc, and could I request the grasslands trunker familiar please? Thank you!
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Madster21 don't worry i was just adding you to the list of people who had received a dragon
@Madster21 don't worry i was just adding you to the list of people who had received a dragon
So sorry to see you go & I wish you lots of luck in your future endeavors.

If still available, may I have Swallowtail Buttersnake, please and thank you. If not, any familiar is appreciated.
So sorry to see you go & I wish you lots of luck in your future endeavors.

If still available, may I have Swallowtail Buttersnake, please and thank you. If not, any familiar is appreciated.
jA0Unwf.png lfpb_by_anuacyl-d889j33.png 2h6gdhe.png
so sorry to see you leave fr! Anyways, if avaliable, can i have one of these familiars in order of desire:
Umbra wolf
Centaur arhcer
Smokey Bantam Fangar
Baldwin farmailiars
Any festival familiar (ecxept nature flight bear+light flight soilder)

And for dragons, can i pleae get Aera, Zelda, or Unnamed /white/white/denim?
Thank you :D
so sorry to see you leave fr! Anyways, if avaliable, can i have one of these familiars in order of desire:
Umbra wolf
Centaur arhcer
Smokey Bantam Fangar
Baldwin farmailiars
Any festival familiar (ecxept nature flight bear+light flight soilder)

And for dragons, can i pleae get Aera, Zelda, or Unnamed /white/white/denim?
Thank you :D
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16