Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | My Precious
alright! new challenge time! idea came to me when I found an unhatched arcane egg while scavenging. oh boy, is this going to take a LONG time!

I want an egg for every flight! find one any means possible, BUT BUYING! you have to find it yourself! can´t be gifted from another player, can´t be given to you. you gave to get at least 11 eggs! (one from each flight!)

alright, now that you have each egg, open them! but only once you have them all! they MUST be opened on the same day, and they SHOULD be opened the day you find the last one! (unless you are really busy, or don´t have space, or something. which I understand. I have no space right now either.)

alright. now, You have 11 g1s, and 11 dragons to get to lv 25! ha! you need to get each dragon fully stoned, and levelled to 25! now you can fight in every venue with the advantage! (lol) now, they all need lore and outfits! you must buy them the apparel to match thier colors. make it look nice! now, this is optional, (I won´t be doing this probably) but go ahead and get them a little portrait! yep! go buy your dragon ar t! or make it!

Each post will include my progress on each flight´s egg.

I would love to be on the ping list if someone else takes on this challenge! please ping me in this thread if you want to do the same thing!
alright! new challenge time! idea came to me when I found an unhatched arcane egg while scavenging. oh boy, is this going to take a LONG time!

I want an egg for every flight! find one any means possible, BUT BUYING! you have to find it yourself! can´t be gifted from another player, can´t be given to you. you gave to get at least 11 eggs! (one from each flight!)

alright, now that you have each egg, open them! but only once you have them all! they MUST be opened on the same day, and they SHOULD be opened the day you find the last one! (unless you are really busy, or don´t have space, or something. which I understand. I have no space right now either.)

alright. now, You have 11 g1s, and 11 dragons to get to lv 25! ha! you need to get each dragon fully stoned, and levelled to 25! now you can fight in every venue with the advantage! (lol) now, they all need lore and outfits! you must buy them the apparel to match thier colors. make it look nice! now, this is optional, (I won´t be doing this probably) but go ahead and get them a little portrait! yep! go buy your dragon ar t! or make it!

Each post will include my progress on each flight´s egg.

I would love to be on the ping list if someone else takes on this challenge! please ping me in this thread if you want to do the same thing!
This is a really cool idea! But did you mean to put it on the raffles and giveaways forum section?
This is a really cool idea! But did you mean to put it on the raffles and giveaways forum section?
FR+2
Yep! This is why I don’t usually make new threads. Meant to put it on challenges
Yep! This is why I don’t usually make new threads. Meant to put it on challenges
@acrylicdog13
I have moved your thread to Quests & Challenges.
@acrylicdog13
I have moved your thread to Quests & Challenges.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.