Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Hybrid Havoc {A RNGLocke}
1 2
@cometmebro @3ctoplasm
Absolutely! You’re both set for the pinglist!
@cometmebro @3ctoplasm
Absolutely! You’re both set for the pinglist!
WcUWOG9.png
@KyaniteGem I love this, can I get thrown onto the pinglist, please?

Side question, is it okay if people reference this too for their own lockes? I've never done one before but this is super inspiring. I'd love to use the elemental idea and some of the RNG rolls for inspo but if it's personal I totally understand. *_*
@KyaniteGem I love this, can I get thrown onto the pinglist, please?

Side question, is it okay if people reference this too for their own lockes? I've never done one before but this is super inspiring. I'd love to use the elemental idea and some of the RNG rolls for inspo but if it's personal I totally understand. *_*
iBqOVu4.png ..............................P9tghkQ.png
@Nyct Heya! I'll be sure to add you to the pinglist! :D im really surprised so many people seem interested! as for the side note I dont see why not. the hybrid elements are really a thing thats central to my lore though I do plan on posting them and selling hatchlings with hybrid element lore. I'd be more than happy to share that with you when everything is up to my standard for sharing :3 but if you are gonna reference it I'd greatly appreciate a link back [emoji=ridgeback happy]
@Nyct Heya! I'll be sure to add you to the pinglist! :D im really surprised so many people seem interested!

as for the side note I dont see why not. the hybrid elements are really a thing thats central to my lore though I do plan on posting them and selling hatchlings with hybrid element lore. I'd be more than happy to share that with you when everything is up to my standard for sharing :3 but if you are gonna reference it I'd greatly appreciate a link back
WcUWOG9.png
@KyaniteGem I think it's really neat! I love lore that alters current lore into something new on any aspect, and elements are always so fun to play around with and combine. It's a weakness of mine I think...
@KyaniteGem I think it's really neat! I love lore that alters current lore into something new on any aspect, and elements are always so fun to play around with and combine. It's a weakness of mine I think...
iBqOVu4.png ..............................P9tghkQ.png
[center][size=7][emoji=tundra][b]Day Two[/b][emoji=tundra][/center] [center][item=Battered Laser Coil] [size=1]@Nargeorgicorn @cometmebro @3ctoplasm @Nyct[/size] It had been a few hours since night fell in the jungle. Veltari had made it to a somewhat safer spot in the branches of a tree, clutching the egg close to herself to keep it warm. She had absolutely no idea how to care for an egg, let alone whatever child may hatch from it. She'd never had a nest before what was she supposed to do? what if it didn't eat meat like she did? there were just so many questions she had for this poor lost egg. Numerous thoughts swarmed about her head, attacking her confidence in what she had done. Did she really do the right thing by taking back this egg from those longnecks? Should she take care of the child or try and return them to their parents? Could they even find the parents of this egg? Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud crack. there in her claws, the egg was hatching. "Noooo Why now?! Of all times why?" she groaned, frustrated. What an absolutely wild week she's had and its only the second day of it. Powerless to stop Nature's course now, she watched as the dragon tried to free itself of the shell prison. Soon a bright shamrock green tundra was curled up in her lap. Veltari took to cleaning the child with a spare piece of cloth she ripped off of her now tattered cloak. The child, having never experienced anything well ever, stared up at Veltari with a blank expression. "Uhhhhh... Hi?" the mirror manage to get this out just moments before the infant began absolutely wailing. Veltari jumped, not expecting the sudden tears. "Hey! Hey shhhhhhh its ok!" She attempted to calm the child down. there was no need to draw any unwanted attention to them. It was going to be an incredibly long night. [rule] Another material today! I've done a little bit of grinding here and there for Veltari but not much change in her level. Pinkerton needs to drop in some helpers and soon! [/center]
Day Two
Battered Laser Coil
@Nargeorgicorn @cometmebro @3ctoplasm @Nyct

It had been a few hours since night fell in the jungle. Veltari had made it to a somewhat safer spot in the branches of a tree, clutching the egg close to herself to keep it warm.

She had absolutely no idea how to care for an egg, let alone whatever child may hatch from it. She'd never had a nest before what was she supposed to do? what if it didn't eat meat like she did? there were just so many questions she had for this poor lost egg. Numerous thoughts swarmed about her head, attacking her confidence in what she had done. Did she really do the right thing by taking back this egg from those longnecks? Should she take care of the child or try and return them to their parents? Could they even find the parents of this egg?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud crack.

there in her claws, the egg was hatching. "Noooo Why now?! Of all times why?" she groaned, frustrated. What an absolutely wild week she's had and its only the second day of it.

Powerless to stop Nature's course now, she watched as the dragon tried to free itself of the shell prison. Soon a bright shamrock green tundra was curled up in her lap. Veltari took to cleaning the child with a spare piece of cloth she ripped off of her now tattered cloak. The child, having never experienced anything well ever, stared up at Veltari with a blank expression.

"Uhhhhh... Hi?" the mirror manage to get this out just moments before the infant began absolutely wailing. Veltari jumped, not expecting the sudden tears. "Hey! Hey shhhhhhh its ok!" She attempted to calm the child down. there was no need to draw any unwanted attention to them.

It was going to be an incredibly long night.

Another material today! I've done a little bit of grinding here and there for Veltari but not much change in her level. Pinkerton needs to drop in some helpers and soon!
WcUWOG9.png
[center][size=7][emoji=chameleon][b]Day Three[/b][emoji=chameleon][/center] [center][item=Decorated turtle shell] [size=1]@Nargeorgicorn @cometmebro @3ctoplasm @Nyct[/size] [size=4]Several nights had passed since the hatching of the tundra child. It was the middle of the night and Veltari had managed to get the pair to a safe spot to rest. They were still trekking through the jungles at this point, but headed toward the direction of Light Flights territory. The mirror knew it would be just as dangerous for the pair there, but at least there was less of a threat of a Nature clan finding them. The child was sound asleep, curled up next to the mirror in a soft bed made of the fur and downy feathers from the past few days battles. The child was growing fast on a steady diet of giant jungle leaves, perhaps she’d make a great fighter one day, the dragoness mused. Of course this child did need a name. She wasn’t about to let them stay nameless like her old clan had with most of its soldiers. When you were strong enough you were able to choose a name. Veltari was a good name, she thought, I’m sure I could come up with something. Hours passed.She still had no idea what to name this child. Why was this so difficult? You’d think naming something would be easy. A small cry pulled her from her thoughts. The young dragon had woken up in some form of distress. Veltari picked the child up in her arms, in an attempt to soothe the small tundra. “Hey there. Its ok. We’re safe, there's nothing to cry about.” The little tundra still wailed and cried as the new mother became more and more agitated that her attempts weren’t working. This noise was bound to alert something of their presence and it was already hard enough wandering the jungle with a hatchling, let alone trying to defend yourself with one. “I swear on the plaguebringer if something finds us you’re in so much trouble.” the mirror hissed, half in anger, half in frustration. Perhaps it was just best to keep moving. It was better than staying in one place after all. —————————————————————— Adra. Adra was the name she had come up with. It had taken what felt like forever but Veltari had a decent name lined up for the kid. It seemed normal enough of a name though she had known several dragons with some out there names. Who names their kid Shardmind anyways? It was the perfect way to get them mocked by literally every other dragon in the clan. It was a nice and simple name Veltari thought. It seemed to suit the girl as well. The pair were nearing the borders now. All they’d need is a boat out to the Mirrorlight coast. Only then would the pair begin to feel safer. It took quite a bit of a search but a kindly guardian was willing to grant them the passage they sought. Perhaps finally she could rest easy and raise Adra to be a proud warrior one day. Little did either of them know, this was only the very beginning of a much grander adventure. End of Prologue [/size] [rule] Had another material for day three! Terribly sorry about the wait, I've been crazy busy with lots of late night shifts at work. The next couple days expect to see some artwork! Got a couple of trinkets! Who do I draw first though, Veltari or Adra?
Day Three
Decorated Turtle Shell
@Nargeorgicorn @cometmebro @3ctoplasm @Nyct
Several nights had passed since the hatching of the tundra child. It was the middle of the night and Veltari had managed to get the pair to a safe spot to rest. They were still trekking through the jungles at this point, but headed toward the direction of Light Flights territory. The mirror knew it would be just as dangerous for the pair there, but at least there was less of a threat of a Nature clan finding them.

The child was sound asleep, curled up next to the mirror in a soft bed made of the fur and downy feathers from the past few days battles. The child was growing fast on a steady diet of giant jungle leaves, perhaps she’d make a great fighter one day, the dragoness mused. Of course this child did need a name. She wasn’t about to let them stay nameless like her old clan had with most of its soldiers. When you were strong enough you were able to choose a name. Veltari was a good name, she thought, I’m sure I could come up with something.

Hours passed.She still had no idea what to name this child. Why was this so difficult? You’d think naming something would be easy. A small cry pulled her from her thoughts. The young dragon had woken up in some form of distress. Veltari picked the child up in her arms, in an attempt to soothe the small tundra. “Hey there. Its ok. We’re safe, there's nothing to cry about.”

The little tundra still wailed and cried as the new mother became more and more agitated that her attempts weren’t working. This noise was bound to alert something of their presence and it was already hard enough wandering the jungle with a hatchling, let alone trying to defend yourself with one. “I swear on the plaguebringer if something finds us you’re in so much trouble.” the mirror hissed, half in anger, half in frustration. Perhaps it was just best to keep moving. It was better than staying in one place after all.

——————————————————————

Adra. Adra was the name she had come up with. It had taken what felt like forever but Veltari had a decent name lined up for the kid. It seemed normal enough of a name though she had known several dragons with some out there names. Who names their kid Shardmind anyways? It was the perfect way to get them mocked by literally every other dragon in the clan.

It was a nice and simple name Veltari thought. It seemed to suit the girl as well. The pair were nearing the borders now. All they’d need is a boat out to the Mirrorlight coast. Only then would the pair begin to feel safer. It took quite a bit of a search but a kindly guardian was willing to grant them the passage they sought. Perhaps finally she could rest easy and raise Adra to be a proud warrior one day. Little did either of them know, this was only the very beginning of a much grander adventure.

End of Prologue

Had another material for day three! Terribly sorry about the wait, I've been crazy busy with lots of late night shifts at work. The next couple days expect to see some artwork! Got a couple of trinkets! Who do I draw first though, Veltari or Adra?
WcUWOG9.png
@kyanitegem
please add me to the pinglist!!
@kyanitegem
please add me to the pinglist!!
17|he/him|Pluto/Odet
Rockbreaker's Sin - Nuzlocke - Active
No Gene to Gem Gene Challenge - Active
AiOfQ.gifTeHVC.gifCpuBg.gif71knB.gifJBSwe.gif
@kyanitegem Ooh, please ad me to the pinglist!
@kyanitegem Ooh, please ad me to the pinglist!
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
[center][size=7][b]Many Years Later[/b][/size] [b][emoji=eliminate]Day Six[emoji=eliminate][/b] [item=ambush] [/center] [center]“Thats it.” Veltari breathed. “Raise you arm steady, look down the arrow. Feel yourself exhale as you let go of the arrow.” Fssht! The arrow was set loose from the bow, sailing through the air, landing into the target with a thunk. A smile made its way across Adra’s face at hitting her mark. She had struggled for so long to hit the farthest target in the arrow range. Now she finally hit her mark. The warmth of pride welled within her as she relaxed her arms and turned to her mother. “Look! I hit it!!” she exclaimed with glee. The now much older Veltari shared the joy her daughter had. “You did! Well done! You’ve improved so much over the years. I doubt I’d be able to hit a target that far off myself.” She placed a taloned hand on her daughter’s shoulder to congratulate her. She was the pride and joy of her life. Veltari had never really planned on being a mother but ever since she had that role thrust upon her by the universe she seemed to take it in stride. Adra and her had made it to a little mercantile town on the Mirrorlight Promenade. Life here was pleasant and the perfect place to raise a child. “I think you’d be ready to join the towns archer forces.” Adra bounced in place, overjoyed at her mother's words. “You really think so?” It had been her dream for as long as she could remember, The Archer corps were one of the most important lines of defense in the town. GIven the town was near the traveller paths between the Promenade and the Hewn City, monstrosities had a tendency to wander their way. The young tundra had always seen the Archers as the first strikers against attacks, raining down a hail of arrows upon the terrors. I’d distract the creatures enough for the paladins and fighters to run in. “But what if they dont like me?” she asked, nerves begging to get the better of her. “Not like you? Nonsense! What isn’t there to like about you? You’re more than capable of what you wish to do. If they didn’t accept you the entirety of the archer corps would have missed a great opportunity as far as I’m concerned. You’ll make a fine addition to the team.” Veltari smiles warmly at her daughter, hoping to lift the young dragoness’ spirits. She wished she could fully express how proud of Adra she was. How the young tundra seemed to take everything in stride and meet her troubles with a particular grace and tact. How someone could care so immensely for others as she did was beyond Veltari and her gruff upbringing. “There’s no doubt in my mind that the corps will accept you in a heartbeat.” Adra wrapped her arms around her mother, holding her close. “Thanks mom.” the tundra relaxed as the mirror mirrored the gesture. The tender moment was abruptly interrupted by a loud siren screaming through the training grounds. The pair tensed as they both knew all too well what that meant. Something had crawled its way out of the Hewn City. The hearts of the pair sank at the sound they knew all too well. Letting go of the embrace, Veltari tensed. “Find your friends and hide. Stay safe until I come find you.” The mirror ordered. “ I have to go.” Her daughter held her tighter for a moment before releasing her mother from her grasp. “You will come back right?” She asked, the fear very clear in her eyes. “Of course little one. I always come back.” Veltari smiled, kissing her daughter’s forehead before running off to join the rest of the town guard, leaving the archer on the field alone for a moment before she too sprinted off. Trident in hand Veltari sprinted through the crowd of other dragons rushing for safety. Something seemed way off compared to the usual siren sound off. Something had all these dragons absolutely terrified. Rushing over to a confident pearlcatcher, their alabaster armour glistening in the sunlight. “Themis! What's happening?!” the Mirror shouted over the general chaos going on. The pearlcatcher turned her head to address the captain of the guard. “Ah. Veltari. So good of you to join us.” The Paladin turned to gesture out to the view of the hewn city across from the group. An unnatural inky darkness seemed to surround the ruins, more so than usual. Whatever it was couldn’t be good. The Shade perhaps? As Veltari pondered the origin of the void is when she saw it. A glowing pair of eyes sunken deep into its sockets, a maw of rows upon rows of sharp teeth snarled as it pushed out of the darkness. Then, another. To Veltari’s horror yet another head emerged from the inky darkness. They were staring down an ever approaching Emperor. ------- Adra wasted no time in running out of the training grounds. Her mission was clear to her. Find Kite and his brother Deneb. They could take cover somewhere safe and wait till whatever was going on was over. Her mother had always told them to met up in the middle of the market by the fountain. It was the easiest destination the three could get to. Easily accessible and not many would be headed for the shops during an encounter with beastclans or the shade. From there they could go to the catacombs beneath the town. Usually they were meant for storage but in the event of emergencies you could get to any place in town through them and beyond.As their parents were all apart of the town guard they had this drilled into their heads since they were very young, so it was no surprise to Adra at all that Kite and Deneb were waiting for her to arrive. Kite, the eldest of the two smiled at the smell of a friend approaching. “Adra! There you are! We were wondering where you were.” He ushered her over with a big fluffy purple paw. “What's going on? Did your mom have any idea what the signal is about?” He asked, his younger brother mimicking his curiosity. “I.. I don't know. I don’t think she even knows what was going on. Hopefully its not--” Her response was cut off by an ear shattering roar. The trio covered their ears in an attempt to block out the sound but it was absolutely deafening. “Lets go!” She shouted the best she could over the screech. What on Sornieth could possibly have made a noise like that. It sounded almost unnatural in origin. The three took off further into the town, not bothering to look behind them, taking sharp turns left and right before making it to a stairway behind a butchers shop. THis was their ticket to safety. Ushering the two boys down the steps first, Adra took one last glance behind her. Upon the horizon she could see three gigantic heads, snarling and breathing flames, bile and a beam of shadow energy. She was stuck frozen in horror at the sight. This raging monstrosity was what her mother had to face. Her blood ran cold as her mind rushed through what seemed like thousands of scenarios that could happen. “Adra!” Deneb called, “C’mon we gotta go!” The nocturne stared at his friend with a mix of concern and fear. “They’ll be fine! We’ll be safe in here!” Rather than listen, The tundra took off towards the havoc. [size=7] [b][color=red]D E A T H S T R E A K [/color][/b][/size] Veltari could hardly hear over the deafening howls of the emperors three heads. Trident at the ready she braced herself, ready to throw herself into battle if needed. Themis stood tall, unphased by the monstrosity before her. She had trained all her life to fight such a creature in the name of the Lightweaver and she wasn’t about to back down now. “ARCHERS! AIM AND FIRE!” She announced , pointing her sword at the amalgamation before them. At her command, dozens upon dozens of dragons of all shapes and sizes took aim. As one the group launched a volley of arrows into the sky towards the beast. The volley hit its mark with surprising accuracy, littering the emperor like a pincushion. It howled in rage as the first wave of paladins charged. “Themis…” Veltari began, looking between the scene and her leader. “Can we really defeat this thing?” The pearlcatcher nodded slowly. “I have faith that we will. If we don’t then we shall face our end with honour and glory for the great Lightweaver.” The great pearlcatcher turned to her husband, exchanging no words but gave him a gentle nod. He turned to face his troops and prepare the second wave of clerics and paladins. “If we can distract it long enough, the Archers can set themselves up to pin it down with ropes. We’ll have more of a chance then.” Themis turned to look over at Veltari. “Are you ready Captain?” “Ready.” Pointing her trident forward with a triumphant yell, Veltari and the rest of the fighters guild charged into action. The emperor was writhing in its attempts to combat its attackers from all sides, hissing and roaring in growing fury. The Fighters then sprang into action, weapons drawn and ready to strike. As they did however the creature swung itself around, sweeping its many tails on the ground. Veltari could only gasp in surprise before she and the rest of the fighters were struck and everything went black.[/center] [rule] Hey everyone! Im back!! I'd like to appologize for not posting here for so long. I've been in a major art slump as of late and so the two art days back to back kinda halted the nuzlocke. This update has been a few days coming though! I will add days Four and Five's artwork as soon as I get to drawing them now that I have ideas. We had our first death streak today but did Veltari die? You'll just have to wait and see in the next update with Adra joining the fray! [size=1][s]shhh she's fine i promise[s][/size] also welcome new pinglisters! So happy to see everyone interested in the locke and lore! @Nargeorgicorn @cometmebro @3ctoplasm @Nyct @Damindra @Karrikut
Many Years Later
Day Six
Ambush
“Thats it.” Veltari breathed. “Raise you arm steady, look down the arrow. Feel yourself exhale as you let go of the arrow.”

Fssht! The arrow was set loose from the bow, sailing through the air, landing into the target with a thunk. A smile made its way across Adra’s face at hitting her mark. She had struggled for so long to hit the farthest target in the arrow range. Now she finally hit her mark. The warmth of pride welled within her as she relaxed her arms and turned to her mother. “Look! I hit it!!” she exclaimed with glee.

The now much older Veltari shared the joy her daughter had. “You did! Well done! You’ve improved so much over the years. I doubt I’d be able to hit a target that far off myself.” She placed a taloned hand on her daughter’s shoulder to congratulate her. She was the pride and joy of her life. Veltari had never really planned on being a mother but ever since she had that role thrust upon her by the universe she seemed to take it in stride. Adra and her had made it to a little mercantile town on the Mirrorlight Promenade. Life here was pleasant and the perfect place to raise a child. “I think you’d be ready to join the towns archer forces.”

Adra bounced in place, overjoyed at her mother's words. “You really think so?” It had been her dream for as long as she could remember, The Archer corps were one of the most important lines of defense in the town. GIven the town was near the traveller paths between the Promenade and the Hewn City, monstrosities had a tendency to wander their way. The young tundra had always seen the Archers as the first strikers against attacks, raining down a hail of arrows upon the terrors. I’d distract the creatures enough for the paladins and fighters to run in. “But what if they dont like me?” she asked, nerves begging to get the better of her.

“Not like you? Nonsense! What isn’t there to like about you? You’re more than capable of what you wish to do. If they didn’t accept you the entirety of the archer corps would have missed a great opportunity as far as I’m concerned. You’ll make a fine addition to the team.” Veltari smiles warmly at her daughter, hoping to lift the young dragoness’ spirits. She wished she could fully express how proud of Adra she was. How the young tundra seemed to take everything in stride and meet her troubles with a particular grace and tact. How someone could care so immensely for others as she did was beyond Veltari and her gruff upbringing. “There’s no doubt in my mind that the corps will accept you in a heartbeat.”

Adra wrapped her arms around her mother, holding her close. “Thanks mom.” the tundra relaxed as the mirror mirrored the gesture. The tender moment was abruptly interrupted by a loud siren screaming through the training grounds. The pair tensed as they both knew all too well what that meant. Something had crawled its way out of the Hewn City. The hearts of the pair sank at the sound they knew all too well. Letting go of the embrace, Veltari tensed.

“Find your friends and hide. Stay safe until I come find you.” The mirror ordered. “ I have to go.” Her daughter held her tighter for a moment before releasing her mother from her grasp.

“You will come back right?” She asked, the fear very clear in her eyes.

“Of course little one. I always come back.” Veltari smiled, kissing her daughter’s forehead before running off to join the rest of the town guard, leaving the archer on the field alone for a moment before she too sprinted off.

Trident in hand Veltari sprinted through the crowd of other dragons rushing for safety. Something seemed way off compared to the usual siren sound off. Something had all these dragons absolutely terrified. Rushing over to a confident pearlcatcher, their alabaster armour glistening in the sunlight. “Themis! What's happening?!” the Mirror shouted over the general chaos going on.

The pearlcatcher turned her head to address the captain of the guard. “Ah. Veltari. So good of you to join us.” The Paladin turned to gesture out to the view of the hewn city across from the group. An unnatural inky darkness seemed to surround the ruins, more so than usual. Whatever it was couldn’t be good. The Shade perhaps? As Veltari pondered the origin of the void is when she saw it. A glowing pair of eyes sunken deep into its sockets, a maw of rows upon rows of sharp teeth snarled as it pushed out of the darkness. Then, another. To Veltari’s horror yet another head emerged from the inky darkness. They were staring down an ever approaching Emperor.

Adra wasted no time in running out of the training grounds. Her mission was clear to her. Find Kite and his brother Deneb. They could take cover somewhere safe and wait till whatever was going on was over. Her mother had always told them to met up in the middle of the market by the fountain. It was the easiest destination the three could get to. Easily accessible and not many would be headed for the shops during an encounter with beastclans or the shade. From there they could go to the catacombs beneath the town. Usually they were meant for storage but in the event of emergencies you could get to any place in town through them and beyond.As their parents were all apart of the town guard they had this drilled into their heads since they were very young, so it was no surprise to Adra at all that Kite and Deneb were waiting for her to arrive.

Kite, the eldest of the two smiled at the smell of a friend approaching. “Adra! There you are! We were wondering where you were.” He ushered her over with a big fluffy purple paw. “What's going on? Did your mom have any idea what the signal is about?” He asked, his younger brother mimicking his curiosity.

“I.. I don't know. I don’t think she even knows what was going on. Hopefully its not--” Her response was cut off by an ear shattering roar. The trio covered their ears in an attempt to block out the sound but it was absolutely deafening. “Lets go!” She shouted the best she could over the screech. What on Sornieth could possibly have made a noise like that. It sounded almost unnatural in origin. The three took off further into the town, not bothering to look behind them, taking sharp turns left and right before making it to a stairway behind a butchers shop. THis was their ticket to safety. Ushering the two boys down the steps first, Adra took one last glance behind her. Upon the horizon she could see three gigantic heads, snarling and breathing flames, bile and a beam of shadow energy. She was stuck frozen in horror at the sight. This raging monstrosity was what her mother had to face. Her blood ran cold as her mind rushed through what seemed like thousands of scenarios that could happen.

“Adra!” Deneb called, “C’mon we gotta go!” The nocturne stared at his friend with a mix of concern and fear. “They’ll be fine! We’ll be safe in here!”

Rather than listen, The tundra took off towards the havoc.

D E A T H S T R E A K

Veltari could hardly hear over the deafening howls of the emperors three heads. Trident at the ready she braced herself, ready to throw herself into battle if needed. Themis stood tall, unphased by the monstrosity before her. She had trained all her life to fight such a creature in the name of the Lightweaver and she wasn’t about to back down now. “ARCHERS! AIM AND FIRE!” She announced , pointing her sword at the amalgamation before them. At her command, dozens upon dozens of dragons of all shapes and sizes took aim. As one the group launched a volley of arrows into the sky towards the beast. The volley hit its mark with surprising accuracy, littering the emperor like a pincushion. It howled in rage as the first wave of paladins charged.

“Themis…” Veltari began, looking between the scene and her leader. “Can we really defeat this thing?”

The pearlcatcher nodded slowly. “I have faith that we will. If we don’t then we shall face our end with honour and glory for the great Lightweaver.” The great pearlcatcher turned to her husband, exchanging no words but gave him a gentle nod. He turned to face his troops and prepare the second wave of clerics and paladins. “If we can distract it long enough, the Archers can set themselves up to pin it down with ropes. We’ll have more of a chance then.” Themis turned to look over at Veltari. “Are you ready Captain?”

“Ready.”

Pointing her trident forward with a triumphant yell, Veltari and the rest of the fighters guild charged into action. The emperor was writhing in its attempts to combat its attackers from all sides, hissing and roaring in growing fury. The Fighters then sprang into action, weapons drawn and ready to strike. As they did however the creature swung itself around, sweeping its many tails on the ground. Veltari could only gasp in surprise before she and the rest of the fighters were struck and everything went black.

Hey everyone! Im back!! I'd like to appologize for not posting here for so long. I've been in a major art slump as of late and so the two art days back to back kinda halted the nuzlocke. This update has been a few days coming though! I will add days Four and Five's artwork as soon as I get to drawing them now that I have ideas.
We had our first death streak today but did Veltari die? You'll just have to wait and see in the next update with Adra joining the fray!
shhh she's fine i promise

also welcome new pinglisters! So happy to see everyone interested in the locke and lore!

@Nargeorgicorn @cometmebro @3ctoplasm @Nyct @Damindra @Karrikut
WcUWOG9.png
1 2