Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Personal Long Drop Coli Challenge!
1 2
[center]I've been struggling to find my own posts in the main LDCC, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573#post_1971573]linked right here[/url], so I decided to make my own thread and post my findings here! There will be a little bit of overlap between the original thread and this one, as I am going to contain all of my previous venues in this thread. The same rules still apply! [quote=Oria]Rules 1. Start in any venue! Once you start though, you're locked in one area until you finish the challenge and then move on to the next area. You can jump around to wherever you want as you farm! 2. The very first battle you have, and the very first drop you have, that's the item you have to collect until you have a stack of 99! Other notable drops are eggs, battle stones, apparel, anything unusual! However you're locked into that venue until you get a stack of 99 of whatever item you're after. 3. You can totally take a break, come back later, but you're not allowed to coli farm anywhere else but that venue until your task is completed. The exceptions to this are Festivals, training fodder, or to simply take a break from the ridiculous Coli grinding. 4. To determine what your drop is, it's the very first thing that drops from the very first battle. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, familiar drops, boss drops, battle stones, and apparel drops. This is meant to be a challenge for fun, don't feel trapped by getting that drop that is impossible to get. 5. Once you finish a venue, you can't go back until you completely finish the challenge. (Again, exceptions are made for Festivals and training fodder)[/quote] [quote=Finished Venues] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/kXPvtjbj/1.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/FHDy8Nnq/2.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/sDP9PpP3/3.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/5tyBMTht/4.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/VvqMR8CK/5.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/VvQnn6dS/6.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/8CYhkwGm/7.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/k4tW28X3/9.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/KcBnFnHt/10.png[/img] [/quote]
I've been struggling to find my own posts in the main LDCC, linked right here, so I decided to make my own thread and post my findings here! There will be a little bit of overlap between the original thread and this one, as I am going to contain all of my previous venues in this thread.

The same rules still apply!
Oria wrote:
Rules
1. Start in any venue! Once you start though, you're locked in one area until you finish the challenge and then move on to the next area. You can jump around to wherever you want as you farm!

2. The very first battle you have, and the very first drop you have, that's the item you have to collect until you have a stack of 99! Other notable drops are eggs, battle stones, apparel, anything unusual! However you're locked into that venue until you get a stack of 99 of whatever item you're after.

3. You can totally take a break, come back later, but you're not allowed to coli farm anywhere else but that venue until your task is completed. The exceptions to this are Festivals, training fodder, or to simply take a break from the ridiculous Coli grinding.

4. To determine what your drop is, it's the very first thing that drops from the very first battle. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, familiar drops, boss drops, battle stones, and apparel drops. This is meant to be a challenge for fun, don't feel trapped by getting that drop that is impossible to get.

5. Once you finish a venue, you can't go back until you completely finish the challenge. (Again, exceptions are made for Festivals and training fodder)
Finished Venues wrote:
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png9.png10.png
[center]This was an easy start, and I enjoyed doing it! It was the one that inspired me to keep going!! [quote=Training Fields] Started: 03/06/2018 Finished: 04/06/2018 I need: [item=Dwarf Fawn] 99/99 Notable drops: [item=Broken Flower Pot] x33 [item=Leafy Pack] x13 [item=Natural Might Fragment] x2 [item=Leaf Bolt] x2 [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] x2 [item=Minor Health Potion] x17 [item=Death's-Head Stag] x2 [item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse] [item=Heatherbed Lily] [item=Meditate] [item=Ruby Webwing] [item=Charged Acuity Fragment] [item=Vista: Training Fields II] [item=Clobber] [item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse] [item=Brown-Spotted Mith] x2 [item=Reflect] [item=Coral Carpenter] [item=Luna Mith] x2 [item=Ceanothus Brawler] [item=Haste] [item=Webwing Alpha] [item=Amaranth Moth] x2 [item=Emerald Webwing] x2 [item=Dark Might Fragment] [item=Diseased Might Fragment] [item=Glowing Pocket Mouse] [item=Green Lace Ribbons] [item=Envenom] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] x2 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Chipskink] [item=Shining Might Fragment] [/center][/quote]
This was an easy start, and I enjoyed doing it! It was the one that inspired me to keep going!!
Training Fields wrote:
Started: 03/06/2018
Finished: 04/06/2018

I need:
Dwarf Fawn
99/99

Notable drops:
Broken Flower Pot x33 Leafy Pack x13 Natural Might Fragment x2 Leaf Bolt x2
Dark Acuity Fragment x2 Minor Health Potion x17 Death's-Head Stag x2 Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Heatherbed Lily Meditate Ruby Webwing Charged Acuity Fragment Vista: Training Fields II Clobber Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Brown-Spotted Mith x2 Reflect Coral Carpenter Luna Mith x2 Ceanothus Brawler Haste Webwing Alpha Amaranth Moth x2 Emerald Webwing x2 Dark Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Glowing Pocket Mouse Green Lace Ribbons Envenom Zephyr Might Fragment x2 Natural Acuity Fragment Chipskink Shining Might Fragment
[center]This was about the time I realized it might get a bit harder the further I got into the coliseum, but it wasn't a HUGE struggle. [quote=Woodland Path] Started: 04/06/2018 Finished: 08/06/2018 I need: [item=Strangling Root] 99/99 Notable Drops: [item=Minor Health Potion]x32 [item=Leafy Pack]x80 [item=Sakura Owl Crate] [item=Zephyr Bolt] x2[item=Contaminate] [item=Leafy Moth] [item=Bamboo Phytocat] x4 [item=Vial of Scattersight] x30 [item=Wildwood Owl] x4 [item=Rock Slash] x3 [item=Regeneration] x2 [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] [item=Blooming Strangler] x2 [item=Janustrap] x4 [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] x3 [item=Blushing Pink Rose] x3 [item=Autumn Dryad] x2 [item=Dryad] x4 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] x5 [item=Gust Slash] x4 [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] x3 [item=Broken Flower Pot] x3 [item=Fiery Might Fragment] [item=Broadleaf Pack] x2 [item=Strangler] [item=Eliminate] [item=Bluefin Charger] x2 [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Natural Might Fragment] x2 [item=Concentration] [item=Sear] [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] [item=Basilisk Skin Crate] [item=Grouse Basilisk] [item=Bolster] [item=Gladewalker Cape] [item=Death's-Head Stag] [item=Sakura Owl] [item=charged might fragment] [item=ward]x2 [item=zephyr acuity fragment] [item=reflect] [item=boulder bolt] [item=basilisk] [item=wildwood crate] [/center][/quote]
This was about the time I realized it might get a bit harder the further I got into the coliseum, but it wasn't a HUGE struggle.
Woodland Path wrote:
Started: 04/06/2018
Finished: 08/06/2018

I need:
Strangling Root
99/99

Notable Drops:
Minor Health Potion x32 Leafy Pack x80 Sakura Owl Crate Zephyr Bolt x2 Contaminate Leafy Moth Bamboo Phytocat x4 Vial of Scattersight x30 Wildwood Owl x4 Rock Slash x3 Regeneration x2 Secondary Gene: Morph Blooming Strangler x2 Janustrap x4 Frozen Acuity Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment x3 Blushing Pink Rose x3 Autumn Dryad x2 Dryad x4 Natural Acuity Fragment x5 Gust Slash x4 Earthen Acuity Fragment x3 Broken Flower Pot x3 Fiery Might Fragment Broadleaf Pack x2 Strangler Eliminate Bluefin Charger x2 Earthen Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment x2 Concentration Sear Diseased Acuity Fragment Basilisk Skin Crate Grouse Basilisk Bolster Gladewalker Cape Death's-Head Stag Sakura Owl Charged Might Fragment Ward x2 Zephyr Acuity Fragment Reflect Boulder Bolt Basilisk Wildwood Crate
[center]This is about the time I started realizing how monotonous this could get, especially if you had a drop from a less-frequent monster. Darn! [quote=Scorched Forest] Started: 08/06/2018 Finished: 09/06/2018 I need: [item=Songbird Mimic] 99/99 Notable drops: [item=moss-covered golem] x2 [item=Clown Charger] [item=dark acuity fragment] [item=minor health potion] x18 [item=vial of scattersight] x12 [item=searing jackalope] x2 [item=acuity fragment] x2 [item=dark might fragment] x3 [item=Rambra] x2 [item=enamor] [item=might fragment] [item=magical might fragment] [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=mana bolt] [item=wintermane crate] x2 [item=extinguished jackalope] x2 [item=crowned bonepriest] [item=Augite Protector] [item=flame bolt] x2 [item=regeneration] x2 [item=zephyr bolt] [item=fossilize] [item=painted centaur] [/center][/quote]
This is about the time I started realizing how monotonous this could get, especially if you had a drop from a less-frequent monster. Darn!
Scorched Forest wrote:
Started: 08/06/2018
Finished: 09/06/2018

I need:
Songbird Mimic
99/99

Notable drops:
Moss-Covered Golem x2 Clown Charger Dark Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion x18
Vial of Scattersight x12 Searing Jackalope x2 Acuity Fragment x2 Dark Might Fragment x3 Rambra x2 Enamor Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Mana Bolt Wintermane Crate x2 Extinguished Jackalope x2 Crowned Bonepriest Augite Protector Flame Bolt x2 Regeneration x2 Zephyr Bolt Fossilize Painted Centaur
[center]One of the best parts about doing this challenge, at least for me, is all the familiars I pick up along the way! I've been completing so many lists doing it, and it's so pleasing. [quote=Sandswept Delta] Started: 09/06/2018 Finished: 10/06/2018 I need: [item=Greatshell Fin] 99/99 Notable drops: [item=minor health potion]x13 [item=dark might fragment]x3 [item=scholar] [item=fishscale basket] x15 [item=dark bolt]x3 [item=jungle slash] x2 [item=vial of scattersight]x19 [item=glimmerscale basket] [item=fan scorpion] [item=natural might fragment]x2 [item=disorient] [item=frozen acuity fragment] [item=aquatic might fragment] [item=might fragment] [item=greatshell] [item=zephyr acuity fragment] [item=shining might fragment] [item=carmine serthis]x3 [item=mist slash] [item=opheodrys serthis]x2 [item=dark acuity fragment]x3 [item=discipline] [item=fiery acuity fragment] [item=natural acuity fragment]x3 [item=leaf bolt] [item=haste] [item=reflect] [item=earthen might fragment] [item=nightsky fuiran] [item=Vista: Sandswept Delta] [item=Shock Bolt] [/center][/quote]
One of the best parts about doing this challenge, at least for me, is all the familiars I pick up along the way! I've been completing so many lists doing it, and it's so pleasing.
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Started: 09/06/2018
Finished: 10/06/2018
I need:
Greatshell Fin
99/99

Notable drops:
Minor Health Potion x13 Dark Might Fragment x3 Scholar Fishscale Basket x15
Dark Bolt x3 Jungle Slash x2 Vial of Scattersight x19 Glimmerscale Basket Fan Scorpion Natural Might Fragment x2 Disorient Frozen Acuity Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Might Fragment Greatshell Zephyr Acuity Fragment Shining Might Fragment Carmine Serthis x3 Mist Slash Opheodrys Serthis x2 Dark Acuity Fragment x3 Discipline Fiery Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment x3 Leaf Bolt Haste Reflect Earthen Might Fragment Nightsky Fuiran Vista: Sandswept Delta Shock Bolt
[center]This is where it got difficult for me. The monster that drops this one is few and far between, and the events in other games started kicking my butt. It took me WAY too long to do this venue. [Quote=Blooming Grove] Started: 10/06/2018 Finished: 05/07/2018 I need: [item=rolly polly] 99/99 Notable Drops: [item=thunder slash] [item=treasured planter]x24 [item=minor health potion]x51 [item=vial of scattersight]x11 [item=aspen gall dryad]x2 [item=health potion]x27 [item=envenom]x4 [item=blooming woodtreads] [item=secondary gene: morph] [item=blooming woodtrail] [item=grove piper]x3 [item=rosaline strangler] [item=moonlight fungi] [item=blooming woodwing] [item=spotted faun]x2 [item=flora cerdae] [item=maned cerdae] [item=charged acuity fragment] [item=myosotis fox]x2 [item=barkskin watcher] [item=palefoot tadhop]x5 [item=dark bolt] [item=terra tortoise] [item=frozen acuity fragment] [item=blooming woodbasket] [item=travelling garden]x2 [item=shock bolt] [item=ruffletail tadhop] [item=white rot deer] [item=petalmane floron]x2 [item=jungle slash]x2 [item=frostbite dryad] [item=earthen might fragment] [item=sunbeam dryad]x2 [item=freezing slash] [item=hydro bolt] [/center][/quote]
This is where it got difficult for me. The monster that drops this one is few and far between, and the events in other games started kicking my butt. It took me WAY too long to do this venue.
Blooming Grove wrote:
Started: 10/06/2018
Finished: 05/07/2018

I need:
Rolly Polly
99/99

Notable Drops:
Thunder Slash Treasured Planter x24 Minor Health Potion x51 Vial of Scattersight x11 Aspen Gall Dryad x2 Health Potion x27 Envenom x4 Blooming Woodtreads Secondary Gene: Morph Blooming Woodtrail Grove Piper x3 Rosaline Strangler Moonlight Fungi Blooming Woodwing Spotted Faun x2 Flora Cerdae Maned Cerdae Charged Acuity Fragment Myosotis Fox x2 Barkskin Watcher Palefoot Tadhop x5 Dark Bolt Terra Tortoise Frozen Acuity Fragment Blooming Woodbasket Travelling Garden x2 Shock Bolt Ruffletail Tadhop White Rot Deer Petalmane Floron x2 Jungle Slash x2 Frostbite Dryad Earthen Might Fragment Sunbeam Dryad x2 Freezing Slash Hydro Bolt
[center] As a nice contract to the struggle bus that was the Blooming Grove, the Forgotten Cave went by so quick! I was very pleased with how fast it went. I also found the first egg of the challenge. With this post, I'm caught up to my progress! [quote=Forgotten Cave] Started: 06/07/2018 Finished: 09/07/2018 I need: [item=Blue Entoloma] 99/99 Notable drops: [item=minor health potion]x16 [item=earthen acuity fragment]x2 [item=bright bolt] [item=runic bat] [item=unhatched earth egg] [item=diseased might fragment] [item=dark acuity fragment] [item=cursed bat] [item=dark might fragment]x2 [item=zephyr acuity fragment]x2 [item=swiftfoot slayer]x2 [item=corpse cleaner] [item=might fragment]x2 [item=crimson reef crate] [ITEM=EARTHEN MIGHT FRAGMENT] [item=venomblade assassin] [item=dark bolt] [item=citrine cave jewel]x3 [item=bramble guardian] [item=dwarf truffle] [item=diseased acuity fragment] [item=shining acuity fragment] [item=boulder bolt] [/center][/quote]
As a nice contract to the struggle bus that was the Blooming Grove, the Forgotten Cave went by so quick! I was very pleased with how fast it went. I also found the first egg of the challenge. With this post, I'm caught up to my progress!
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Started: 06/07/2018
Finished: 09/07/2018

I need:
Blue Entoloma
99/99

Notable drops:
Minor Health Potion x16 Earthen Acuity Fragment x2 Bright Bolt Runic Bat Unhatched Earth Egg Diseased Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Cursed Bat Dark Might Fragment x2 Zephyr Acuity Fragment x2 Swiftfoot Slayer x2 Corpse Cleaner Might Fragment x2 Crimson Reef Crate Earthen Might Fragment Venomblade Assassin Dark Bolt Citrine Cave Jewel x3 Bramble Guardian Dwarf Truffle Diseased Acuity Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Boulder Bolt
[center]Of course, just my luck that I get a drop from a monster you don't see as often. Oh well, it ups the challenge level! [quote=Bamboo Falls] Started: 12/07/2018 Finished: 27/07/2018 I need: [item=dried fish] 99/99 Notable Drops: [item=fishscale basket]x49 [item=gale crate] [item=burlap sack]x21 [item=minor health potion]x26 [item=gust slash]x2 [item=disorient]x2 [item=dreameater crate] [item=magical might fragment]x3 [item=regeneration]x2 [item=umbra wolf] [item=dark acuity fragment]x4 [item=raptorik warrior]x3 [item=baku]x4 [item=scholar]x3 [Item=wandering surgepriest]x2 [item=earthen might fragment]x2 [item=vista: bamboo falls] [item=blazing slash]x3 [item=Veteran's Eye Scar]x3 [item=shroud]x4 [item=trick of the light] [item=gray wizard hat] [item=zephyr acuity fragment] [item=dreameater]x5 [item=shale hybrid fragment]x3 [item=mist slash]x6 [item=charged sprocket]x99 [item=charged sprocket]x99 [item=charged sprocket]x94 [item=fiery might fragment] [item=tropical birdskull wingpiece] [item=red-breasted hainu]x4 [item=tigerblood foo]x4 [item=gale wolf] [item=aquatic might fragment]x2 [item=blacktalon striker] [item=drown] [item=ambush] [item=vile bolt]x2 [item=aquatic acuity fragment] [item=zephyr might fragment]x2 [item=obsidian hybrid fragment] [item=bloodscale shoulder guards] [item=tengu]x2 [item=haste] [item=shining acuity fragment]x3 [item=mechanical valkyrie chest] [item=dark might fragment] [item=earthen acuity fragment] [item=magical acuity fragment] [item=shining might fragment] [item=clobber] [/quote][/center]
Of course, just my luck that I get a drop from a monster you don't see as often. Oh well, it ups the challenge level!
Bamboo Falls wrote:

Started: 12/07/2018
Finished: 27/07/2018

I need:
Dried Fish
99/99

Notable Drops:
Fishscale Basket x49 Gale Crate Burlap Sack x21 Minor Health Potion x26 Gust Slash x2 Disorient x2 Dreameater Crate Magical Might Fragment x3
Regeneration x2 Umbra Wolf Dark Acuity Fragment x4 Raptorik Warrior x3
Baku x4 Scholar x3 Wandering Surgepriest x2 Earthen Might Fragment x2 Vista: Bamboo Falls Blazing Slash x3 Veteran's Eye Scar x3 Shroud x4 Trick of the Light Gray Wizard Hat Zephyr Acuity Fragment Dreameater x5 Shale Hybrid Fragment x3 Mist Slash x6 Charged Sprocket x99 Charged Sprocket x99 Charged Sprocket x94 Fiery Might Fragment Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Red-Breasted Hainu x4 Tigerblood Foo x4 Gale Wolf Aquatic Might Fragment x2 Blacktalon Striker Drown Ambush Vile Bolt x2 Aquatic Acuity Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment x2 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Tengu x2 Haste Shining Acuity Fragment x3 Mechanical Valkyrie Chest Dark Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Shining Might Fragment Clobber
[center]I spent the past week on helping with the WvW dominance push, so I stepped away from doing this challenge. Time to go on! [quote=Redrock Cove] Started: 05/08/2018 Finished: 06/08/2018 I need: [item=clipper chitin] 99/99 Notable Drops: [item=maren spearmaiden]x3 [item=minor health potion]x24 [item=oceansurf magus]x2 [item=noxious coralclimber]x2 [item=aquatic acuity fragment]x3 [item=acuity fragment]x2 [item=wave slash] [item=mana bolt] [item=aquatic might fragment]x3 [item=charged might fragment] [item=magical might fragment]x2 [item=waveswell sorcerer]x3 [item=maren defender]x7 [item=shining might fragment]x2 [item=barnacle-encrusted bottle]x17 [item=hydro bolt]x3 [item=mirage puffer]x2 [item=might fragment] [item=mana bolt] [item=daydream puffer]x3 [item=tradewinds gull]x4 [item=fiery might fragment] [item=twilight rose thorn leg tangle]x2 [item=twilight rose thorn banner] [item=vivid wavehopper]x2 [item=dainty wavehopper]x2 [item=mottled sea serpent] [item=frozen might fragment]x2 [item=pestilent slash] [item=earthen might fragment] [item=vivid wavehopper crate] [item=diseased acuity fragment] [item=unhatched earth egg] [item=sandshore snipper]x2 [item=frozen acuity fragment] [item=leopard coralclimber]x3 [item=twilight rose thorn stockings] [item=blazing slash] [item=riptide clipper] [item=unhatched water egg] [item=shining acuity fragment] [/quote][/center]
I spent the past week on helping with the WvW dominance push, so I stepped away from doing this challenge. Time to go on!
Redrock Cove wrote:
Started: 05/08/2018
Finished: 06/08/2018

I need:
Clipper Chitin
99/99

Notable Drops:
Maren Spearmaiden x3 Minor Health Potion x24 Oceansurf Magus x2 Noxious Coralclimber x2
Aquatic Acuity Fragment x3 Acuity Fragment x2 Wave Slash Mana Bolt Aquatic Might Fragment x3 Charged Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment x2 Waveswell Sorcerer x3 Maren Defender x7
Shining Might Fragment x2 Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x17 Hydro Bolt x3 Mirage Puffer x2 Might Fragment Mana Bolt Daydream Puffer x3 Tradewinds Gull x4 Fiery Might Fragment Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle x2 Twilight Rose Thorn Banner Vivid Wavehopper x2 Dainty Wavehopper x2 Mottled Sea Serpent Frozen Might Fragment x2 Pestilent Slash Earthen Might Fragment Vivid Wavehopper Crate Diseased Acuity Fragment Unhatched Earth Egg Sandshore Snipper x2 Frozen Acuity Fragment Leopard Coralclimber x3 Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings Blazing Slash Riptide Clipper Unhatched Water Egg Shining Acuity Fragment
[center]The last venue went by so fast and had so many good items, I hope that the Waterway will bring the same kind of luck! [quote=The Waterway] Started: 06/08/2018 Finished: I need: [item=sewer sludge] 99/99 Notable Drops: [item=waterway pipe]x29 [item=Vista: Waterway II] [item=granite thresher] [item=shining might fragment] [item=minor health potion]x6 [item=shale hybrid fragment]x2 [item=goldfin river flight] [item=sludge sifter]x2 [item=radioactive slime] [item=burlap sack] [item=silky fanrat] [item=scaleside noggle]x3 [item=scholar]x2 [item=frozen might fragment] [item=grey river flight] [item=river flight crate] [item=scarlet flycatcher] [item=crested river flight]x3 [item=sunset lasher] [item=diseased acuity fragment] [item=earthen acuity fragment] [item=glass hybrid fragment] [item=noggle] [item=fossilize] [item=canvas sack] [item=jungle slash] [item=aquatic acuity fragment] [item=beserker] [item=magical acuity fragment] [item=vista: waterway] [item=fanrat] [item=contaminate] [item=brown river flight]x2 [item=charged acuity fragment] [item=maren currentfinder] [item=greater sandstrike] [item=everglade lasher] [item=shock bolt] [item=cumulus seal] [/quote][/center]
The last venue went by so fast and had so many good items, I hope that the Waterway will bring the same kind of luck!
The Waterway wrote:
Started: 06/08/2018
Finished:

I need:
Sewer Sludge
99/99

Notable Drops:
Waterway Pipe x29 Vista: Waterway II Granite Thresher Shining Might Fragment Minor Health Potion x6 Shale Hybrid Fragment x2 Goldfin River Flight Sludge Sifter x2 Radioactive Slime Burlap Sack Silky Fanrat Scaleside Noggle x3 Scholar x2 Frozen Might Fragment Grey River Flight River Flight Crate Scarlet Flycatcher Crested River Flight x3 Sunset Lasher Diseased Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Noggle Fossilize Canvas Sack Jungle Slash Aquatic Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Vista: Waterway Fanrat Contaminate Brown River Flight x2 Charged Acuity Fragment Maren Currentfinder Greater Sandstrike Everglade Lasher Shock Bolt Cumulus Seal
1 2