Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | GG Murder Mystery 2018
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@acorncap
+1 I wish I was Nessie's girl and please put me on all the pinglists for this event

But more importantly, who in the world is Nessie, unless we mean the Loch Ness Nessie
@acorncap
+1 I wish I was Nessie's girl and please put me on all the pinglists for this event

But more importantly, who in the world is Nessie, unless we mean the Loch Ness Nessie
@acorncap
I would love to participate! I might not be quite as active toward the end of the week, but I will do my best!

PS I Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl, or wait, maybe I don't?
@acorncap
I would love to participate! I might not be quite as active toward the end of the week, but I will do my best!

PS I Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl, or wait, maybe I don't?

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@acorncap This sounds super fun! Sign me up o/ Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl~
@acorncap This sounds super fun! Sign me up o/ Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl~
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@acorncap

Ohh finally *-*! I would love to be on the pinglist! Also I really Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl.
@acorncap

Ohh finally *-*! I would love to be on the pinglist! Also I really Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@acorncap

Please add to all the list to sign up! I'm so excited! I wish I was nessie's girl.
@acorncap

Please add to all the list to sign up! I'm so excited! I wish I was nessie's girl.
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
@Coyoteclaw11 @Watercolour @Disillusionist @Scatterspark @felistopaz @Jeevas @birdfairy @SilverQuark @Cheshly @mossyaki @Apfelobst @Selenology

Thankye all! You've been added to the lists.

Also, the rulecode this year is a reference to a frequently misheard lyric from Jessie's Girl, since some of ya seem confused
@Coyoteclaw11 @Watercolour @Disillusionist @Scatterspark @felistopaz @Jeevas @birdfairy @SilverQuark @Cheshly @mossyaki @Apfelobst @Selenology

Thankye all! You've been added to the lists.

Also, the rulecode this year is a reference to a frequently misheard lyric from Jessie's Girl, since some of ya seem confused
0lxtP1J.png
@acorncap Hello I would like to be pinged for both story updates and I would also like to sign up.

Also I Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl.
@acorncap Hello I would like to be pinged for both story updates and I would also like to sign up.

Also I Wish I Was Nessie’s Girl.
Candies.gif
@MissKittypants? Thankye! You've been added to the list!
@MissKittypants? Thankye! You've been added to the list!
0lxtP1J.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
Candies.gif
This is my first big flight rising festival! Mysteries and solving puzzles has always been something I've loved to do, so I'm honestly extremely excited for this!
This is my first big flight rising festival! Mysteries and solving puzzles has always been something I've loved to do, so I'm honestly extremely excited for this!
AQqNlME.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34