Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | IRIS: The Clan | #1: The First Triplet
[columns][img]https://image.ibb.co/gt2s7H/logo.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=6]IRIS[/size] [size=3]Intelligent, reciprocial, indifferent soldiers.[/size][/center] [size=4]IRIS is a clan based in [b]Starfall Isles[/b]. It's founded by an [i]Imperial[/i] dragon by name [b]Sorian[/b] and his steadfast allies. Relying on their moral code of honor and rigorous training, they are zealous defenders of the land they claim as their own and for all they have dear.[/size][/columns] Welcome to the start of the long way, dear visitors of this humble quest page. I'm [b]Duosora[/b], a lore writer and a programmer, dreaming to start and maintain one of the most ambitious and promising clans of [i]Flight Rising[/i], aimed not just to exist for no reason, but to help others master the game and its opportunities it has to offer. This clan I'm talking about my aim to tell the story of success, showing up from nowhere for others, but with lots of wisdom and strength of spirit behind its establishment. [center][size=6]The First Triplet[/size][/center] The founders of IRIS. These are dragons of different regions and different elements, united by comradeship and a common goal. Dragons of The First Triplet are also referred to as [b]The Messengers[/b] as they have the sole right to recruit new dragons for the clan. --- More info coming soon... [center][size=6]Stuff to complete the quest[/size][/center] [quote=Scrolls][item=Breed Change: Imperial] [item=Breed Change: Imperial] [item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher][/quote] [quote=Battle Stones: Sorian][item=Irradiated Scratch] [item=Eliminate] [item=Thunder Slash] [item=Sap] [item=Rally] [item=Berserker] [item=Berserker] [item=Berserker] [item=Ambush] [item=Ambush] [item=Tincture of Dissolution][/quote] [quote=Battle Stones: ???][item=Irradiated Scratch] [item=Eliminate] [item=Gust Slash] [item=Bolster] [item=Rally] [item=Berserker] [item=Berserker] [item=Berserker] [item=Ambush] [item=Ambush] [item=Tincture of Dissolution][/quote] [quote=Battle Stones: ???][item=Silverglow Meditate] [item=Contuse] [item=Frigid Bolt] [item=Congeal] [item=Concentration] [item=Scholar] [item=Scholar] [item=Scholar] [item=Ambush] [item=Discipline] [item=Tincture of Dissolution][/quote] [quote=Genes][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] [item=Secondary Gene: Safari] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] [item=Secondary Gene: Bee] [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes] [item=Primary Gene: Crystal] [item=Secondary Gene: Bee] [item=Tertiary Gene: Opal] [/quote] [quote=Familiars][item=Boolean] [item=Spined Cobra] [item=Ice Sprite][/quote] [center][size=6]PROGRESS[/size][/center] [b]Dragons:[/b] 0/3 [b]Scrolls:[/b] 0/3 [b]Battle Stones:[/b] 0/30 [b]Genes:[/b] 0/9 [b]Familiars:[/b] 0/3 [b]Lores:[/b] 0/3 [b]Levels:[/b] [0/25] [0/25] [0/25] [b]Milestones:[/b] 0/15 [i]Every milestone opens up a short story of IRIS's foundation. Links to all the short stories are going to be at one of my dragons, I'll inform you which one, don't worry! I will uncover both names of Sorian's companions when all this quest gets completed.[/i]
logo.png
IRIS
Intelligent, reciprocial, indifferent soldiers.

IRIS is a clan based in Starfall Isles. It's founded by an Imperial dragon by name Sorian and his steadfast allies. Relying on their moral code of honor and rigorous training, they are zealous defenders of the land they claim as their own and for all they have dear.

Welcome to the start of the long way, dear visitors of this humble quest page. I'm Duosora, a lore writer and a programmer, dreaming to start and maintain one of the most ambitious and promising clans of Flight Rising, aimed not just to exist for no reason, but to help others master the game and its opportunities it has to offer.

This clan I'm talking about my aim to tell the story of success, showing up from nowhere for others, but with lots of wisdom and strength of spirit behind its establishment.
The First Triplet
The founders of IRIS. These are dragons of different regions and different elements, united by comradeship and a common goal. Dragons of The First Triplet are also referred to as The Messengers as they have the sole right to recruit new dragons for the clan.

---
More info coming soon...
Stuff to complete the quest
Scrolls wrote:
Breed Change: Imperial Breed Change: Imperial Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
Battle Stones: Sorian wrote:
Irradiated Scratch
Eliminate Thunder Slash Sap Rally
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush
Tincture of Dissolution
Battle Stones: ??? wrote:
Irradiated Scratch
Eliminate Gust Slash Bolster Rally
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush
Tincture of Dissolution
Battle Stones: ??? wrote:
Silverglow Meditate
Contuse Frigid Bolt Congeal Concentration
Scholar Scholar Scholar
Ambush Discipline
Tincture of Dissolution
Genes wrote:
Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Safari Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Runes
Primary Gene: Crystal Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Opal
Familiars wrote:
Boolean Spined Cobra Ice Sprite
PROGRESS

Dragons: 0/3
Scrolls: 0/3
Battle Stones: 0/30
Genes: 0/9
Familiars: 0/3
Lores: 0/3
Levels: [0/25] [0/25] [0/25]
Milestones: 0/15

Every milestone opens up a short story of IRIS's foundation. Links to all the short stories are going to be at one of my dragons, I'll inform you which one, don't worry!

I will uncover both names of Sorian's companions when all this quest gets completed.
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
Reserved.
Reserved.
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
Reserved.
Reserved.
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
Reserved.
Reserved.
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
And here we go! Quest is on!
And here we go! Quest is on!
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
a boolean and two imp scrolls? oh my good luck!
a boolean and two imp scrolls? oh my good luck!
i don't check pings, if you need me please dm instead
@leechkisses
I understand this is going to take quite some time (2 million gems can't be obtained in a glance, yea) but it's still doable! Thanks!
@leechkisses
I understand this is going to take quite some time (2 million gems can't be obtained in a glance, yea) but it's still doable! Thanks!
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
[center][size=6]Cornelia's Quest on Workshop Robots[/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.piccy.info/i9/421b48fd9ece1117e0541cb43ba2634d/1565603620/86300/1332378/borerlim.jpg[/img] [size=2]Art by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/426753]AlterMoon[/url][/size][/center] [color=#60A9E9]Hey! I'm [b]Cornelia[/b], the member of the island's special ops crew. Yes, I'm a tiny Fae, but I can hit strong as a rock. And I really love water. I'm currently on a mission with Mint and Carmi to retrieve the important familiars for the crew. Sorry, can't talk more, we're heading off now![/color] [center][item=Frost Delver] [item=Stone Borer] [size=5]GW Boss Familiars Quest![/size][/center] [b]Quest started on:[/b] Aug 1st, 2018, 3:42 (FR Server Time) [b]Quest concluded on:[/b] Dec 17th, 2018, 2:13 (FR Server Time) [b]Delvers Encountered:[/b] 514 [b]Borers Encountered:[/b] 491 [b]Allied Dragons In Quest:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39397818]Gemys[/url] | [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41641157]Permafrost[/url] | [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44110020]Merrow[/url] [b][size=5]Notable Loot:[/size][/b] [columns][center][item=Toolbox] x217[/center][nextcol][center][item=Minor Health Potion] x11[/center][nextcol][center][item=Health Potion] x116[/center][nextcol][center][item=Major Health Potion] x42[/center][nextcol][center][item=Gold Ore] x1[/center][/columns] [item=Copper Filigree Banner] [item=Copper Filigree Wing Guard] [item=Vista: Golem Workshop] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Sentinel Mith] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Mana Bolt] [item=Wave Slash] [item=Sentry Squawker] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Monkey Wrench] [item=Zephyr Bolt] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Bright Bolt] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Shock] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Shroud] [item=Jungle Slash] [item=Monkey Wrench] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Golden Ire Chest] [item=Metempsychosis Chest] [item=Scrapmetal Tracker] [item=Sentinel Mith] [item=Copper Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Iron Stomach Chest] [item=Plasma Professor Chest] [item=Dark Bolt] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Concentration] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Monkey Wrench] [item=Earthforge Whisper Chest] [item=Sap] [item=Sentry Squawker] [item=Wave Slash] [item=Scrapmetal Tracker] [item=Leaf Bolt] [item=Clattercog Engineer] [item=Swift Volt Crate] [item=Earthforge Whisper Chest] [item=Blinding Slash] [item=Dark Bolt] [item=Copper Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Plasma Professor Chest] [item=Drown] [item=Sear] [item=Scrapmetal Tracker] [item=Sap] [item=Primary Gene: Python] [item=Iron Stomach Chest] [item=Black Iron Creeper] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Sentinel Mith] [item=Swift Volt] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Swift Lumen] [item=Drown] [item=Plasma Professor Chest] [item=Burnt Parchment Chest] [item=Chromefeather Lookout] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Chromefeather Lookout] [item=Construction Mith] [item=Construction Mith] [item=Clattercog Engineer] [item=Shock] [item=Sap] [item=Zephyr Bolt] [item=Jungle Slash] [item=Sear] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Rune Slash] [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] [item=Sentry Squawker] [item=Concentration] [item=Sentry Squawker] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Swift Lumen] [item=Construction Mith] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Copper Filigree Breastplate] [item=Sentinel Mith] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Sentry Squawker] [item=Swift Lumen] [item=Steelhound] [item=Wave Slash] [item=Scrapmetal Tracker] [item=Clattercog Engineer] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Monkey Wrench] [item=Construction Mith] [item=Swift Volt] [item=Bright Bolt] [item=Swift Lumen] [item=Dark Bolt] [item=Flame Bolt] [item=Swift Volt] [item=Steelhound] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Steelhound Crate] [item=Construction Mith] [item=Enfeeble] [item=Jungle Slash] [item=Swift Lumen] [item=Swift Lumen] [item=Construction Mith] [item=Swift Volt] [item=Monkey Wrench] [item=Sap] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Sentry Squawker] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Ambush] [item=Construction Mith] [item=Shock] [item=Black Iron Creeper] [item=Black Iron Crate] [item=Thunder Slash] [item=Flame Bolt] [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Concentration] [item=Sentinel Mith] [item=Scrapmetal Tracker] [item=Construction Crate] [item=Scrapmetal Tracker Crate] [item=Thunder Slash] [item=Steelhound] [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Plantation Pincher] [item=Anticipate] [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Clattercog Engineer] [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Monkey Wrench] [item=Plantation Pincher] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Mana Bolt] [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Sear] [item=Leaf Bolt] [item=Thunder Slash] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Scholar] [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Construction Mith] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Flame Bolt] [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Dark Bolt] [item=Rally] [item=Black Iron Creeper] [item=Sentry Squawker] [item=Blinding Slash] [item=Plantation Pincher] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Plantation Pincher] [item=Black Iron Creeper] [item=Thunder Slash] [item=Plantation Pincher] [item=Swift Volt] [item=Coppercoil Creeper Crate 2] [item=Chromefeather Lookout] [item=Black Iron Creeper] [item=Jungle Slash] [item=Enamor] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Sentry Squawker] [item=Mist Slash] [item=Hydro Bolt] [item=Monkey Wrench] [item=Swift Volt] [item=Thunder Slash] [item=Black Iron Creeper] [item=Flame Bolt] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Spellbound Crate] [item=Mist Slash] [item=Construction Mith] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Swift Lumen] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Swift Volt] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Clattercog Engineer] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Flame Bolt] [item=Monkey Wrench] [item=Black Iron Creeper] [item=Thunder Slash] [item=Envenom] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Shock] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Enamor] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Flame Bolt] [item=Swift Volt] [item=Flame Bolt] [item=Blazing Slash] [item=Clattercog Engineer] [item=Spellbound Golem] [item=Swift Volt] [item=Blinding Slash] [item=Rune Slash] [item=Sear] [item=Flame Bolt] [item=Clattercog Engineer] [item=Swift Lumen] [item=Swift Volt] [item=Construction Mith] [item=Blinding Slash] [item=Enamor] ----- [size=2]After facing 143rd Frost Delver, I have decided to skip all the packs but Delver and Borer to make it faster. Before doing this, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/2526709]I have asked around[/url] to prove that the manual venue refreshing method is officially allowed.[/size] ----- [size=4]November 18th, 2018. This is a [b]GREAT[/b] day towards our quest![/size] Despite some of us (Caarmi, come on...) nearly lost hope, one robot was a successful attempt! The [b]Stone Borer number 248[/b] has dropped us a shiny FAMILIAR! [item=Stone Borer] We! Did! It! Hear me? We did it!!! Now let's finish hunting the Frost Delver and get back to the clan with the success! Marching onward, you frosty pieces of scrapmetal! [center][img]http://oi66.tinypic.com/1zewlyg.jpg[/img][/center] ----- [size=4]November 29th, 2018. The hunt gave us another nice surprise![/size] We were marching for the familiar, but [b]Frost Delver number 303[/b] has dropped us a super rare CRATE!!!! [item=Delver Crate] That's simply unbelievable! When we'll be done with all that stuff, our clan will be very happy to see us bringing [b]this[/b] along with the robots! [center][img]http://oi65.tinypic.com/152nfd2.jpg[/img][/center] ----- [size=4]December 17th, 2018. I have so much different things to say, but the main one is... We did obtain the Frost Delver.[/size] Two elusive familiars are now ours. But it's not something we obtained ourselves. These frosty pieces of metal are so greedy it's scary and I think we'd took ages to grind even one of them. The message we got from Flavi changed everything! Here is the letter: [i][b]Hey girls![/b] That's me, Flavi from IRIS Contours squad, reporting the situation. Follium, Musa and me were venturing to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=400085]a fellow clan[/url] to get them familiar with higher level venues. It ended up as an unexpected succes as we have got a familiar, a [b]Frost Delver[/b], on our way! If you girls are still working to get one, there is no need: we got it and bringing it back home! The clan's owner did kindly allow us to take it when he knew you're on a quest for these robots. After we gave thanks and left the clan, we split up and I ended up in another clan where I got a Delver Crate. Sorry though, I gave it to these brave warriors who obtained it together with me. Hope you got one on your own! Pass our greets to Cory and Carmi! Looking forward to see you soon, Flavi[/i] [center][img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/205s3nn.jpg[/img][/center]
Cornelia's Quest on Workshop Robots
borerlim.jpg

Art by AlterMoon

Hey! I'm Cornelia, the member of the island's special ops crew. Yes, I'm a tiny Fae, but I can hit strong as a rock. And I really love water.
I'm currently on a mission with Mint and Carmi to retrieve the important familiars for the crew. Sorry, can't talk more, we're heading off now!

Frost Delver Stone Borer
GW Boss Familiars Quest!

Quest started on: Aug 1st, 2018, 3:42 (FR Server Time)
Quest concluded on: Dec 17th, 2018, 2:13 (FR Server Time)
Delvers Encountered: 514
Borers Encountered: 491

Allied Dragons In Quest: Gemys | Permafrost | Merrow

Notable Loot:
Toolbox
x217
Minor Health Potion
x11
Health Potion
x116
Major Health Potion
x42
Gold Ore
x1

Copper Filigree Banner Copper Filigree Wing Guard Vista: Golem Workshop Coppercoil Creeper Sentinel Mith Coppercoil Creeper Coppercoil Creeper Coppercoil Creeper Mana Bolt Wave Slash Sentry Squawker Shock Bolt Monkey Wrench Zephyr Bolt Coppercoil Creeper Bright Bolt Coppercoil Creeper Shock Shock Bolt Spellbound Golem Shroud Jungle Slash Monkey Wrench Spellbound Golem Golden Ire Chest Metempsychosis Chest Scrapmetal Tracker Sentinel Mith Copper Filigree Gauntlets Iron Stomach Chest Plasma Professor Chest Dark Bolt Spellbound Golem Concentration Mistral Minion Spellbound Golem Monkey Wrench Earthforge Whisper Chest Sap Sentry Squawker Wave Slash Scrapmetal Tracker Leaf Bolt Clattercog Engineer Swift Volt Crate Earthforge Whisper Chest Blinding Slash Dark Bolt Copper Filigree Gauntlets Spellbound Golem Plasma Professor Chest Drown Sear Scrapmetal Tracker Sap Primary Gene: Python Iron Stomach Chest Black Iron Creeper Mistral Minion Sentinel Mith Swift Volt Shock Bolt Swift Lumen Drown Plasma Professor Chest Burnt Parchment Chest Chromefeather Lookout Spellbound Golem Chromefeather Lookout Construction Mith Construction Mith Clattercog Engineer Shock Sap Zephyr Bolt Jungle Slash Sear Coppercoil Creeper Rune Slash Secondary Gene: Morph Sentry Squawker Concentration Sentry Squawker Coppercoil Creeper Swift Lumen Construction Mith Shock Bolt Copper Filigree Breastplate Sentinel Mith Spellbound Golem Sentry Squawker Swift Lumen Steelhound Wave Slash Scrapmetal Tracker Clattercog Engineer Shock Bolt Monkey Wrench Construction Mith Swift Volt Bright Bolt Swift Lumen Dark Bolt Flame Bolt Swift Volt Steelhound Spellbound Golem Steelhound Crate Construction Mith Enfeeble Jungle Slash Swift Lumen Swift Lumen Construction Mith Swift Volt Monkey Wrench Sap Rusted Treasure Chest Spellbound Golem Sentry Squawker Coppercoil Creeper Ambush Construction Mith Shock Black Iron Creeper Black Iron Crate Thunder Slash Flame Bolt Harvest Hardshell Concentration Sentinel Mith Scrapmetal Tracker Construction Crate Scrapmetal Tracker Crate Thunder Slash Steelhound Harvest Hardshell Plantation Pincher Anticipate Harvest Hardshell Clattercog Engineer Harvest Hardshell Monkey Wrench Plantation Pincher Mistral Minion Mana Bolt Harvest Hardshell Mistral Minion Sear Leaf Bolt Thunder Slash Coppercoil Creeper Scholar Harvest Hardshell Mistral Minion Construction Mith Mistral Minion Harvest Hardshell Flame Bolt Harvest Hardshell Dark Bolt Rally Black Iron Creeper Sentry Squawker Blinding Slash Plantation Pincher Shock Bolt Plantation Pincher Black Iron Creeper Thunder Slash Plantation Pincher Swift Volt Coppercoil Creeper Crate 2 Chromefeather Lookout Black Iron Creeper Jungle Slash Enamor Coppercoil Creeper Sentry Squawker Mist Slash Hydro Bolt Monkey Wrench Swift Volt Thunder Slash Black Iron Creeper Flame Bolt Shock Bolt Coppercoil Creeper Spellbound Crate Mist Slash Construction Mith Coppercoil Creeper Swift Lumen Mistral Minion Swift Volt Spellbound Golem Clattercog Engineer Mistral Minion Flame Bolt Monkey Wrench Black Iron Creeper Thunder Slash Envenom Mistral Minion Shock Spellbound Golem Coppercoil Creeper Coppercoil Creeper Mistral Minion Enamor Shock Bolt Flame Bolt Swift Volt Flame Bolt Blazing Slash Clattercog Engineer Spellbound Golem Swift Volt Blinding Slash Rune Slash Sear Flame Bolt Clattercog Engineer Swift Lumen Swift Volt Construction Mith Blinding Slash Enamor
After facing 143rd Frost Delver, I have decided to skip all the packs but Delver and Borer to make it faster. Before doing this, I have asked around to prove that the manual venue refreshing method is officially allowed.
November 18th, 2018. This is a GREAT day towards our quest!
Despite some of us (Caarmi, come on...) nearly lost hope, one robot was a successful attempt! The Stone Borer number 248 has dropped us a shiny FAMILIAR!
Stone Borer
We! Did! It! Hear me? We did it!!!
Now let's finish hunting the Frost Delver and get back to the clan with the success! Marching onward, you frosty pieces of scrapmetal!
1zewlyg.jpg

November 29th, 2018. The hunt gave us another nice surprise!
We were marching for the familiar, but Frost Delver number 303 has dropped us a super rare CRATE!!!!
Delver Crate
That's simply unbelievable! When we'll be done with all that stuff, our clan will be very happy to see us bringing this along with the robots!
152nfd2.jpg

December 17th, 2018. I have so much different things to say, but the main one is... We did obtain the Frost Delver.
Two elusive familiars are now ours. But it's not something we obtained ourselves. These frosty pieces of metal are so greedy it's scary and I think we'd took ages to grind even one of them. The message we got from Flavi changed everything! Here is the letter:
Hey girls!
That's me, Flavi from IRIS Contours squad, reporting the situation. Follium, Musa and me were venturing to a fellow clan to get them familiar with higher level venues. It ended up as an unexpected succes as we have got a familiar, a Frost Delver, on our way! If you girls are still working to get one, there is no need: we got it and bringing it back home! The clan's owner did kindly allow us to take it when he knew you're on a quest for these robots.
After we gave thanks and left the clan, we split up and I ended up in another clan where I got a Delver Crate. Sorry though, I gave it to these brave warriors who obtained it together with me. Hope you got one on your own!
Pass our greets to Cory and Carmi!
Looking forward to see you soon,
Flavi
205s3nn.jpg
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,