Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26
@Stanzascale The patrol, or whatever it was, gone for now, Qualia made her way deeper into the abiding boneyard. She was nervous, to say the least. There had been many stories of travelers losing their way in its labyrinthine depths and never emerging again. That was why hadn't even considered the journey until she'd found this map, caught between the pages of an old tome that told of the travels of a tundra dragon that had sought to make a new home for herself in the Scarred Wasteland. So far the map had proven to be more or less accurate, though it couldn't warn her of some of the trickier terrain, like the bogs of muck filled with wetland vampires and mosquitoes or the marshes filled with treeroots and bones intent on tripping her at every opportunity. She was already exhausted and it was only day one of her explorations. Finally she reached her destination. The landscape was a haze of red miasma, the feel of it thick and sulfurous in her nose. She sneezed a few times, but it didn't do anything to help with the stench. It was then that she noticed a shape in the mist. On closer inspection it seemed to be an abandoned caravan, one that must have gotten lost out here years ago. She decided to investigate, after all what sort of explorer would she be if she didn't examine the interesting things that arose on her travels. She peeked into the back of the caravan. Inside were piles of rotting boxes, broken glass, and an [center][item=iron treasure chest][/center]
@Stanzascale The patrol, or whatever it was, gone for now, Qualia made her way deeper into the abiding boneyard. She was nervous, to say the least. There had been many stories of travelers losing their way in its labyrinthine depths and never emerging again. That was why hadn't even considered the journey until she'd found this map, caught between the pages of an old tome that told of the travels of a tundra dragon that had sought to make a new home for herself in the Scarred Wasteland.

So far the map had proven to be more or less accurate, though it couldn't warn her of some of the trickier terrain, like the bogs of muck filled with wetland vampires and mosquitoes or the marshes filled with treeroots and bones intent on tripping her at every opportunity. She was already exhausted and it was only day one of her explorations.

Finally she reached her destination. The landscape was a haze of red miasma, the feel of it thick and sulfurous in her nose. She sneezed a few times, but it didn't do anything to help with the stench. It was then that she noticed a shape in the mist. On closer inspection it seemed to be an abandoned caravan, one that must have gotten lost out here years ago. She decided to investigate, after all what sort of explorer would she be if she didn't examine the interesting things that arose on her travels.

She peeked into the back of the caravan. Inside were piles of rotting boxes, broken glass, and an

Iron Treasure Chest
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@Unika Altan bounded up to the Rotrock Rim, overjoyed that he'd successfully navigated the Abiding Boneyard at reached the very heart of the Plaguelands. Nobody back home would believe that he made it this far. They called him a defective mirror but obviously the Plaguelands were in his blood! Not many could have survived this trip and he'd done it with ease. He supposed that he should continue up the Rim to see the Wymwound, but there were so many other interesting things around to explore. He pounced on a few carrion beetles, sharpened his claws on a dead tree, and then chased a java sparrow along a dizzying path that ended with him falling straight into a pool of liquid plague! He emerged sputtering, the acidic goop clogging up his nose and mouth and burning a few holes in his wolf cape. That's when he heard the strange sound of metallic laughter. Looking around he was surprised to see [center][item=sentinel mith][/center]
@Unika Altan bounded up to the Rotrock Rim, overjoyed that he'd successfully navigated the Abiding Boneyard at reached the very heart of the Plaguelands. Nobody back home would believe that he made it this far. They called him a defective mirror but obviously the Plaguelands were in his blood! Not many could have survived this trip and he'd done it with ease.

He supposed that he should continue up the Rim to see the Wymwound, but there were so many other interesting things around to explore. He pounced on a few carrion beetles, sharpened his claws on a dead tree, and then chased a java sparrow along a dizzying path that ended with him falling straight into a pool of liquid plague!

He emerged sputtering, the acidic goop clogging up his nose and mouth and burning a few holes in his wolf cape. That's when he heard the strange sound of metallic laughter. Looking around he was surprised to see

Sentinel Mith
@
@
@Keyina The Abiding Boneyard was an eerie place. Barely anything moved in the desolate wasteland and all that could be seen was dead, skeletal tree after dead, skeletal tree. Ygritte knew he should probably regret coming but he couldn't. The place was too unique, too interesting, to avoid just because of a few dangers and frightening tales. Still he was glad for the company of his silvermane barbtail, which padded by his side like a loyal sentinel. As he travelled he stopped often to take notes and add to a rudimentary map he had begun. Imagine if he was one of the first to map the notorious labyrinthine Abiding Boneyard! There was also interesting flora and fauna to take note of. One of these was a small bird, red russet feathers trailing its wings and a head as black as pitch. It flew into a hollow tree and, wondering if there was a nest inside, Ygritte decided to investigate. When he stuck his head inside however, he was surprised to find what looked to be a cache of food and weapons. That's when the barbtail growled. "Halt!" A voice said behind him. "What are you doing here, thief?" He turned, and instantly all he could see was the nocked arrow pointed directly at him. He lay a reassuring claw on the head of his barbtail. "I'm not a thief," he replied calmly. "I was merely investigating this hollow tree. I had no idea there was anything inside." He finally looked away from the arrow and examined his accuser properly. It was a [center][item=centaur archer][/center]
@Keyina The Abiding Boneyard was an eerie place. Barely anything moved in the desolate wasteland and all that could be seen was dead, skeletal tree after dead, skeletal tree. Ygritte knew he should probably regret coming but he couldn't. The place was too unique, too interesting, to avoid just because of a few dangers and frightening tales. Still he was glad for the company of his silvermane barbtail, which padded by his side like a loyal sentinel.

As he travelled he stopped often to take notes and add to a rudimentary map he had begun. Imagine if he was one of the first to map the notorious labyrinthine Abiding Boneyard! There was also interesting flora and fauna to take note of. One of these was a small bird, red russet feathers trailing its wings and a head as black as pitch. It flew into a hollow tree and, wondering if there was a nest inside, Ygritte decided to investigate. When he stuck his head inside however, he was surprised to find what looked to be a cache of food and weapons. That's when the barbtail growled.

"Halt!" A voice said behind him. "What are you doing here, thief?"

He turned, and instantly all he could see was the nocked arrow pointed directly at him. He lay a reassuring claw on the head of his barbtail. "I'm not a thief," he replied calmly. "I was merely investigating this hollow tree. I had no idea there was anything inside." He finally looked away from the arrow and examined his accuser properly. It was a

Centaur Archer
@
@
@3idolon

I guess, Charogue won't keep that shiny thing for himself but... I am sure his leader is realy happy about that. ;3

Thank you

(ho and good luck to reply to everyone! That game is too famous for us... X-X... please ping me when you re-open~~ )
@3idolon

I guess, Charogue won't keep that shiny thing for himself but... I am sure his leader is realy happy about that. ;3

Thank you

(ho and good luck to reply to everyone! That game is too famous for us... X-X... please ping me when you re-open~~ )
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@3idolon

I'd love to join in on this, please ping me when it reopens.
@3idolon

I'd love to join in on this, please ping me when it reopens.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@3idolon Not sure if its open right now? If not yet, please ping me. When it does, here's my explorer: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35242993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352430/35242993_350.png[/img] [/url] And here's the lore: Seicor normally never left her cave in the Crystal Spines, preferring to study alchemy in peace and quiet. However, the Rot festival always brought out the best chemists, alchemists, and healers in the land, to try and keep from accidentally unleashing a zombie plague. She arrived where the meeting was supposed to be held, only to find... Number 9?
@3idolon
Not sure if its open right now?
If not yet, please ping me.
When it does, here's my explorer:

35242993_350.png

And here's the lore:
Seicor normally never left her cave in the Crystal Spines, preferring to study alchemy in peace and quiet. However, the Rot festival always brought out the best chemists, alchemists, and healers in the land, to try and keep from accidentally unleashing a zombie plague.
She arrived where the meeting was supposed to be held, only to find...
Number 9?
11512.pngfL0umpy.png
iIT9NR9.png
@3idolon Hi there! I'd love to get a ping when you reopen this event, please!
@3idolon Hi there! I'd love to get a ping when you reopen this event, please!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
this sounds fun. love to join maybe @3idolon
this sounds fun. love to join maybe @3idolon
CxJDatx.png
6a1ca46456ac0721430270920e2dd04c.png
@3idolon
I'd love to receive a ping when this reopens!
@3idolon
I'd love to receive a ping when this reopens!
0gldo0m.png
@3idolon
May I receive a ping when this reopens please?
@3idolon
May I receive a ping when this reopens please?
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26