Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Quest to 99 Light Eggs! DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Good luck!!
Good luck!!
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
@NightmaresArise Thank you! I'll add you now.

@ShianneJanelle Thank you! :)
@NightmaresArise Thank you! I'll add you now.

@ShianneJanelle Thank you! :)
@Cakeless

May I be added to the pinglist, please?

Good luck!
@Cakeless

May I be added to the pinglist, please?

Good luck!
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@0live Added you. Thank you!
@0live Added you. Thank you!
[center][b][size=4]Daily update:[/size][/b] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] Egg count: [b]3[/b] [br] Two eggs were bought today and one was generously gifted to me! I'm excited about this! Albeit, not excited for the cost but it'll be worth it. \ o / Thank you to everyone for the support so far. It's my first time doing something like this so it's nice to see that people want to follow my progress. [br] [i][size=2]Pings: @Alixe @ThousandSunny @Quarilas @TimeWatcher @PixelSpiral @Luthyx @Skorpion @Shrine @NightmaresArise @0live[/size][/i][/center]
Daily update:

Unhatched Light Egg
Egg count: 3

Two eggs were bought today and one was generously gifted to me! I'm excited about this! Albeit, not excited for the cost but it'll be worth it. \ o /

Thank you to everyone for the support so far. It's my first time doing something like this so it's nice to see that people want to follow my progress.

Pings:
@Alixe @ThousandSunny @Quarilas @TimeWatcher @PixelSpiral @Luthyx @Skorpion @Shrine
@NightmaresArise @0live

@Cakeless Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@Cakeless Can I please be added to the pinglist?
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ladylilitu @Babysaxon Both added. :)
@ladylilitu @Babysaxon Both added. :)
@Cakeless I too spend more time in the coli than is normal. If you happen to come across any non-light eggs please let me know! I'll gladly trade you for the right element! Also, please put me on the pinglist.
@Cakeless I too spend more time in the coli than is normal. If you happen to come across any non-light eggs please let me know! I'll gladly trade you for the right element! Also, please put me on the pinglist.
@Polyhymnia Thank you, I'll be sure to message you for any possible egg trades. Will add you to the pinglist now. :)
@Polyhymnia Thank you, I'll be sure to message you for any possible egg trades. Will add you to the pinglist now. :)
@Cakeless I got a light egg today smh
@Cakeless I got a light egg today smh
QtezsCP.pngOABZqDF.pngqAOaXBj.pngcxbFZBI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34