Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | OddJobs' Odd Jobs
Since this forum is now a thing, may as well dump all my prospective goals/quests/challenges here!

Feel free to post if you have anything that matches what I might need -- be it dragons, eggs, apparel, etc.! I'm always happy to trade or buy to complete some of my own stuff -- and happy to help others get what they want, too!

Happy questing!
Since this forum is now a thing, may as well dump all my prospective goals/quests/challenges here!

Feel free to post if you have anything that matches what I might need -- be it dragons, eggs, apparel, etc.! I'm always happy to trade or buy to complete some of my own stuff -- and happy to help others get what they want, too!

Happy questing!
[center][size=7]New Years Hatchlings[/size] I discovered that mass hatches were a thing, and it made me want to save up as many eggs as I could for one of my own! I hope to make it a tradition of sorts, and have the mass hatch on New Years Eve/Day. I'd be happy to buy eggs, as well as trade anything that would be the equivalent of what you'd want for an egg! [size=5]Hoarded Egg Count:[/size] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [size=5]1[/size] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [size=5]3[/size] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [size=5]2[/size] [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [size=5]1[/size] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [size=5]1[/size] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [size=5]1[/size]
New Years Hatchlings

I discovered that mass hatches were a thing, and it made me want to save up as many eggs as I could for one of my own! I hope to make it a tradition of sorts, and have the mass hatch on New Years Eve/Day.

I'd be happy to buy eggs, as well as trade anything that would be the equivalent of what you'd want for an egg!

Hoarded Egg Count:

Unhatched Lightning Egg 1 Unhatched Shadow Egg 3

Unhatched Ice Egg 2 Unhatched Nature Egg 1 Unhatched Water Egg 1

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg 1
[size=7]Apparel[/size] Soothsayer Needs: [item=Bloody Tail Bandage][item=Ferocious Claws][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars] Sibyl Needs: [item=Chillspike Collar][item=Frigid Emblem][item=Winter Wind][item=Soft Pink Tail Bangle]
Apparel

Soothsayer Needs:
Bloody Tail Bandage Ferocious Claws Veteran's Shoulder Scars

Sibyl Needs:
Chillspike Collar Frigid Emblem Winter Wind Soft Pink Tail Bangle
accents
accents
The Dream Shop

Instead of reposting the big list I have of dragons I hope to acquire through breeding or simply buying, I'll just link to my original thread of dream dragons!

If you have a dragon that fits any of these scry dragons -- with colors or gender, as well as genes or breed (though not as important as colors and gender) -- and are willing to sell, I'd be ecstatic to buy them! I'd also be grateful to be put onto any pinglists that might produce a dragon of the colors I need. Eye color isn't as big of a deal, that's just how I do my scry dragons.
The Dream Shop

Instead of reposting the big list I have of dragons I hope to acquire through breeding or simply buying, I'll just link to my original thread of dream dragons!

If you have a dragon that fits any of these scry dragons -- with colors or gender, as well as genes or breed (though not as important as colors and gender) -- and are willing to sell, I'd be ecstatic to buy them! I'd also be grateful to be put onto any pinglists that might produce a dragon of the colors I need. Eye color isn't as big of a deal, that's just how I do my scry dragons.
Got the two main things down, so I'll slowly add apparel and accents as I go looking for them. Feel free to post now!
Got the two main things down, so I'll slowly add apparel and accents as I go looking for them. Feel free to post now!
@OddJobs
Would you be willing to buy an Unhatched Plague Egg for 110kt? :) (derp- nevermind, someone else just bought it)
@OddJobs
Would you be willing to buy an Unhatched Plague Egg for 110kt? :) (derp- nevermind, someone else just bought it)
@Laserbunnys

Ha, no worries! Auctions can move fast. XD
@Laserbunnys

Ha, no worries! Auctions can move fast. XD
@OddJobs Actually I don't think they have the treasure for it, sending a cr for it to you if you want it! :)
@OddJobs Actually I don't think they have the treasure for it, sending a cr for it to you if you want it! :)
@Laserbunnys

Sorry, I had to hop off for some work related stuff, but payment is in the CR!
@Laserbunnys

Sorry, I had to hop off for some work related stuff, but payment is in the CR!