Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 ... 430 431
You've progressed well @theplait13 and @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D
You've progressed well @theplait13 and @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 41 gems, putting my total to 2533 gems :D

Good, I passed the halfway mark :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 41 gems, putting my total to 2533 gems :D

Good, I passed the halfway mark :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update on Abe Sapien Fandragon

Day: 2

Current Treasure:
184,677/1,827,000

Current Gems:
92/1750

Well, making progress! Thank you, Crystalline Gala, for helping me make a lot of treasure. Festival currency and chests are lovely things. Abe also now has the bracers and shoulder guards of the Battlescale set, bringing my total down by 27,000 Treasure. Would have gotten him the Wing Guards today, but the Marketplace ran out of stock just as I clicked "buy."

Update on Abe Sapien Fandragon

Day: 2

Current Treasure:
184,677/1,827,000

Current Gems:
92/1750

Well, making progress! Thank you, Crystalline Gala, for helping me make a lot of treasure. Festival currency and chests are lovely things. Abe also now has the bracers and shoulder guards of the Battlescale set, bringing my total down by 27,000 Treasure. Would have gotten him the Wing Guards today, but the Marketplace ran out of stock just as I clicked "buy."

uoVfMZU.png
Update [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/292#post_23682058]Main Post[/url] Just bought the black dwarf unicorn and the dwarf unicorn bringing my familiar total to 434. Back down to 27 gems. Next Goal: [item=rosy peryton] Rosy Peryton - 200g
Update
Main Post

Just bought the black dwarf unicorn and the dwarf unicorn bringing my familiar total to 434.
Back down to 27 gems.

Next Goal:
Rosy Peryton
Rosy Peryton - 200g
kriskrossness.gif
[center][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/89#post_20319664][ANKER POST][/URL] I stagnated at [b]484/494[/b] familiars since the [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/362#post_25196942]last time[/URL] I posted. Paying off: [item=golden idol] 40,000/90,000 (44.44 %) [b]DO NOT PING ME![/b] [/center]
[ANKER POST]
I stagnated at 484/494 familiars since the last time I posted.

Paying off:
Golden Idol
40,000/90,000
(44.44 %)

DO NOT PING ME!
shop_banner.png
[center][size=5]Aarca's Quest for Stuff![/size] The twenty seventh update of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24748605]my quest[/url]! Gene Projects - I made some treasure today. Not much, though. My total savings so far are... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 460,000 / 1,800,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 490 / 14,100 Familiars - 140/489. I got a silver springbok and a clown hippocampus from the coliseum. [item=silver springbok][item=clown hippocampus] Chests - 277/500. I got eight rusted chests from familiars. [item=rusted treasure chest] I grinded in a few different places in the coliseum today, so I got a few new familiars. :D
Aarca's Quest for Stuff!

The twenty seventh update of my quest!

Gene Projects - I made some treasure today. Not much, though. My total savings so far are...
icon_treasure.png 460,000 / 1,800,000
icon_gems.png 490 / 14,100

Familiars - 140/489. I got a silver springbok and a clown hippocampus from the coliseum.
Silver Springbok Clown Hippocampus

Chests - 277/500. I got eight rusted chests from familiars.
Rusted Treasure Chest

I grinded in a few different places in the coliseum today, so I got a few new familiars. :D
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Days Into Quest: 298

New Familiar Status
The Maned Cobra trade was available today, so I now have 451 out of 494 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 7 times today, so I've fought the it 59 times since I started grinding for it. Also a Longneck Hunter and Maned Rasa dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 122G today from selling 1 Vista, and 160 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9800G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Longjaw Lurerfish, Lurefish, Manticore, Melon Marzal, and Pink-Tail Mole have been added to this section because I'm trying to get all of the Swipp/Baldwin familiars before focusing on the gathering familiars.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 298

New Familiar Status
The Maned Cobra trade was available today, so I now have 451 out of 494 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 7 times today, so I've fought the it 59 times since I started grinding for it. Also a Longneck Hunter and Maned Rasa dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 122G today from selling 1 Vista, and 160 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9800G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Longjaw Lurerfish, Lurefish, Manticore, Melon Marzal, and Pink-Tail Mole have been added to this section because I'm trying to get all of the Swipp/Baldwin familiars before focusing on the gathering familiars.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
It's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
It's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 ... 430 431