Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 345 346 347 348 349 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 279

New Familiar Status
Today I had an Orange Blotch Pansy drop while gathering materials for Baldwin, and the Driftwood Baron trade was available at Swipp's, so I now have 444 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Spellbound Golem and Clattercog Engineer dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I had 4 green shoots drop today, so I only need 3 more before I can brew a Great Blue Waveskimmer. Hopefully I'll be able to do so tomorrow.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 43G today from selling 90 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Duskthicket Bonepicker, Garden Larail, and Goliath Mountain Beetle have been added to this section because I want to get the Swipp/Baldwin familiars first.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 279

New Familiar Status
Today I had an Orange Blotch Pansy drop while gathering materials for Baldwin, and the Driftwood Baron trade was available at Swipp's, so I now have 444 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Spellbound Golem and Clattercog Engineer dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I had 4 green shoots drop today, so I only need 3 more before I can brew a Great Blue Waveskimmer. Hopefully I'll be able to do so tomorrow.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 43G today from selling 90 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Duskthicket Bonepicker, Garden Larail, and Goliath Mountain Beetle have been added to this section because I want to get the Swipp/Baldwin familiars first.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D

You're almost there for the waveskimmer and it's good that the Akirbeak's price is dropping a bit :D

And did you see ? They added a new frog again :D
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D

You're almost there for the waveskimmer and it's good that the Akirbeak's price is dropping a bit :D

And did you see ? They added a new frog again :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)

I did! I really want to get a greenish/brownish Bogsneak, give them scales, and then cover them in froggies. They could be the herpetologist of my clan.
@Edra
Thanks! :)

I did! I really want to get a greenish/brownish Bogsneak, give them scales, and then cover them in froggies. They could be the herpetologist of my clan.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Ooh, that sound like a great idea :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Ooh, that sound like a great idea :D
Update of the day

I got 235 gems, putting my total to 556 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 235 gems, putting my total to 556 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
[center][i][size=20][b]Light Sprite for Disco 2k17[/i][/size][/b] ----- ----- ----- [item=light sprite] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 12,300/40,000 Days into quest: 4 Improvement from yesterday: [color=green]+800g[/color] Total gained since beginning: [color=green] +1,300g[/color] ----- ----- ----- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/343#post_24845549]Link to original post[/url] @edra @wrecknrule [/center]
Light Sprite for Disco 2k17

Light Sprite

icon_gems.png 12,300/40,000

Days into quest: 4
Improvement from yesterday: +800g
Total gained since beginning: +1,300g

Link to original post

@edra @wrecknrule
Wow, that's an amazing progress @Discovered :D
Wow, that's an amazing progress @Discovered :D
@Edra
Thanks! You had a good day yesterday too!

I would have more but I refilled on fodder to send off once they're levelled! I might revise my goal for the week a bit. I also sold like 4x10 copper/silver mucks :D
@Edra
Thanks! You had a good day yesterday too!

I would have more but I refilled on fodder to send off once they're levelled! I might revise my goal for the week a bit. I also sold like 4x10 copper/silver mucks :D
Thank you @Discovered ^^

Ooh, I see ^^
Good luck with training the fodders and getting the gems/treasures ^^
Thank you @Discovered ^^

Ooh, I see ^^
Good luck with training the fodders and getting the gems/treasures ^^
[center][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/89#post_20319664][ANKER POST][/URL] I have stagnated at [b]479/489[/b] familiars since the [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/342#post_24824694]last time[/URL] I posted. Paying off: [item=golden idol] 16,306/90,000 (18.12 %) [b]DO NOT PING ME![/b] [/center]
[ANKER POST]
I have stagnated at 479/489 familiars since the last time I posted.

Paying off:
Golden Idol
16,306/90,000
(18.12 %)

DO NOT PING ME!
shop_banner.png
1 2 ... 345 346 347 348 349 ... 430 431