Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 430 431
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 42 gems, meaning I now have 715 gems ^^

Good, I'm getting near the 1000 gems mark little by little ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 42 gems, meaning I now have 715 gems ^^

Good, I'm getting near the 1000 gems mark little by little ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
So, I don't have to get familiars for a while! Yay! I've got 14k treasure and 504 gems. This should change once the Nocturnes I hatched yesterday sell, and once I've got enough treasure to brew another Baldwin egg. I'm trying to make sure I get enough stuff to brew a breed change scroll, too, so I can change some dragons into Bogsneaks.
@Edra
So, I don't have to get familiars for a while! Yay! I've got 14k treasure and 504 gems. This should change once the Nocturnes I hatched yesterday sell, and once I've got enough treasure to brew another Baldwin egg. I'm trying to make sure I get enough stuff to brew a breed change scroll, too, so I can change some dragons into Bogsneaks.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D

Good luck for getting what you need :D
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D

Good luck for getting what you need :D
It's been three months since my last update. University like took up most of my time but I was able to collect things. I see some new familiars were added and a new coliseum venue. T.T Joining my collection are: @Edra [item=enchanting goblin][item=enduring goblin][item=amethyst king][item=wispwillow peryton][item=everglade lasher] @SkyyeofEmber [item=rusted treasure chest]x4[item=iron treasure chest][item=broken penny jar]x48[item=broken pottery jar]x19[item=crystallized satchel]champion's purse x5
It's been three months since my last update. University like took up most of my time but I was able to collect things. I see some new familiars were added and a new coliseum venue. T.T

Joining my collection are:

@Edra
Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin Amethyst King Wispwillow Peryton Everglade Lasher

@SkyyeofEmber
Rusted Treasure Chest x4 Iron Treasure Chest Broken Penny Jar x48 Broken Pottery Jar x19 Crystallized Satchel champion's purse x5
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
Days Into Quest: 236

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. No familiars dropped while grinding

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. I'd like to thank @minty and @Agareia for donating so many swip/baldwin materials, I really appreciate it!

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 159G from selling 1 Glossy Duskrat, 1 Squall Rasa, and 240 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1900G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 236

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. No familiars dropped while grinding

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. I'd like to thank @minty and @Agareia for donating so many swip/baldwin materials, I really appreciate it!

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 159G from selling 1 Glossy Duskrat, 1 Squall Rasa, and 240 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1900G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@NorthWhiteWolf -- No problem! Good luck with your quest!
@NorthWhiteWolf -- No problem! Good luck with your quest!
[center][size=5]Update 54[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 361 / 463 [/b][/size][/center] ----- I didn't spend much time on the site this week and just did the dailies most of the time. Therefore I didn't make much Gems, but I had so much dragons to exalt available after that week, that I got some decent treasure out of that. While hunting I found a Bluetail Skira, so I at least got a new Familiar while just doing my dailies. <3 I didn't manage to get the Woodland Turkey yet, but I hope I can adventure the s*it out of Boreal Woods in the next days and get that one. :D ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Bluetail Skira] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (15.210 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 1,50m. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Cobras to get the [b]Maned Cobra[/b] and [b]Spined Cobra[/b]. (Onyx Cobra 41/90) (Opal Cobra 90/90) (Emerald Striker 90/90) (Amethyst Striker 83/90) [*]Hunting for Skinks to brew the [b]Anomalous Skink[/b] (Juvenile Prairie Skink 5/10) (Weird Purple Skink 6/5) [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu @SkyyeofEmber @SkyesBride @Nixifer[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]frozenpumpkin[/b], [b]LilacRose[/b], [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]danijust[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b], [b]Triibu[/b], [b]Nixifer[/b] and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)[/quote]
Update 54

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 361 / 463

I didn't spend much time on the site this week and just did the dailies most of the time. Therefore I didn't make much Gems, but I had so much dragons to exalt available after that week, that I got some decent treasure out of that.
While hunting I found a Bluetail Skira, so I at least got a new Familiar while just doing my dailies. <3
I didn't manage to get the Woodland Turkey yet, but I hope I can adventure the s*it out of Boreal Woods in the next days and get that one. :D

New Familiars:
Bluetail Skira

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (15.210 icon_gems.png + 1,50m. icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Cobras to get the Maned Cobra and Spined Cobra.
    (Onyx Cobra 41/90) (Opal Cobra 90/90) (Emerald Striker 90/90) (Amethyst Striker 83/90)
  • Hunting for Skinks to brew the Anomalous Skink (Juvenile Prairie Skink 5/10) (Weird Purple Skink 6/5)

Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, frozenpumpkin, LilacRose, BrightIce, danijust, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver, Triibu, Nixifer and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
At least, you've made some good progress, that's cool @Pinselohr :D

That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You got a pretty cool collection @danijust :D
At least, you've made some good progress, that's cool @Pinselohr :D

That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You got a pretty cool collection @danijust :D
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 430 431