Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 430 431
Moved to its own thread!
Moved to its own thread!
b6M3VPH.png
That's a good progress @theplait13 ^^

Good luck for selling the egg ^^
That's a good progress @theplait13 ^^

Good luck for selling the egg ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Days Into Quest: 217

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Wasn't able to do much grinding today.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! I made 55G from selling 190 pieces of food. Not able to afford the Melprin tonight, hopefully tomorrow.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 217

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Wasn't able to do much grinding today.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems! I made 55G from selling 190 pieces of food. Not able to afford the Melprin tonight, hopefully tomorrow.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

At least, you got a good little pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
At least, you got a good little pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 104 gems, putting my total to 4679 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 104 gems, putting my total to 4679 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
I'm now up to 130k treasure (thank you RNG for giving me a familiar) and 738 treasure (also thank you RNG for giving me a Rally stone to sell). I'm over halfway now, which I'm glad about. All I'm waiting for is that Bogsneak egg to sell...
@Edra
I'm now up to 130k treasure (thank you RNG for giving me a familiar) and 738 treasure (also thank you RNG for giving me a Rally stone to sell). I'm over halfway now, which I'm glad about. All I'm waiting for is that Bogsneak egg to sell...
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's great if you're halway getting the gems/treasures you need @theplait13 :D

I hope your Bogsneak egg will finally sell ^^
That's great if you're halway getting the gems/treasures you need @theplait13 :D

I hope your Bogsneak egg will finally sell ^^
[center][b]FROST DELVER... OBTAINED...?![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18515082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185151/18515082_350.png[/img] [/url] I was just smashing in the coliseum feeling pretty good about my fight, though I hardly expected this it happen and...! I'm so relieved I don't have to pay for both of them, and I've already found someone who I think I can get the Borer from. Which brings my quest down to: [b]Buying:[/b] [item = stone borer] [b]Next:[/b] [item = light sprite] [url = http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/288#post_23613494]Original Thread Here![/url] [b]Pinglist available on request![/b][/center]
FROST DELVER... OBTAINED...?!

18515082_350.png

I was just smashing in the coliseum feeling pretty good about my fight, though I hardly expected this it happen and...! I'm so relieved I don't have to pay for both of them, and I've already found someone who I think I can get the Borer from.

Which brings my quest down to:

Buying:
Stone Borer

Next:
Light Sprite

Original Thread Here!

Pinglist available on request!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
Days Into Quest: 218

New Familiar Status
Was able to afford a Melprin and Rivermouth Flatbill today. I now have 397 out of 461 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only a Sandshore Snipper dropped.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was great for gems! I made 318G from selling 1 piece of apparel, and 440 pieces of food. Not able to afford the Melprin tonight, hopefully tomorrow. Most of those gems were spent today, so it may take a couple of days before I can afford a Roundhorn Melprin, which is my next target.

The Rivermouth Flatbill and Roundhorn Melprin have been removed from this section because I have either acquired one or am in the process of doing so.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 218

New Familiar Status
Was able to afford a Melprin and Rivermouth Flatbill today. I now have 397 out of 461 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Only a Sandshore Snipper dropped.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was great for gems! I made 318G from selling 1 piece of apparel, and 440 pieces of food. Not able to afford the Melprin tonight, hopefully tomorrow. Most of those gems were spent today, so it may take a couple of days before I can afford a Roundhorn Melprin, which is my next target.

The Rivermouth Flatbill and Roundhorn Melprin have been removed from this section because I have either acquired one or am in the process of doing so.

Link to Main Quest Post

1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 430 431