Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 246 247 248 249 250 ... 430 431
I didn't buy any gems on Saturday, but I've still managed to get plenty - I'm now up to 349k treasure and 574 gems. It'll probably be next Saturday when I buy some more gems.
@Edra
I didn't buy any gems on Saturday, but I've still managed to get plenty - I'm now up to 349k treasure and 574 gems. It'll probably be next Saturday when I buy some more gems.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a pretty good progress @theplait13 :D
That's a pretty good progress @theplait13 :D
The Ultimate Hoard Quest

Okay, the ultimate hoard for someone who doesn't have eight million gems and literally all the treasure.
I'm not a masochist. I will be hoarding anything I can get my grubby little paws on.
The main goal is to obtain EVERY SINGLE DROP from the Coliseum.
  • Duplicates between venues don't count.
  • Skins, familiars, venues, items, and everything else DOES count.
  • Anything under Food, Material, or Other will eventually have to be stacked to 99.
  • One of each egg must be acquired.
  • The secondary goal, after this, will be to obtain every item able to be obtained via Gathering.

This will be sorted by venue and be updated as I see fit. I use this checklist to help me figure out what's needed and what's left.

The Ultimate Hoard Quest

Okay, the ultimate hoard for someone who doesn't have eight million gems and literally all the treasure.
I'm not a masochist. I will be hoarding anything I can get my grubby little paws on.
The main goal is to obtain EVERY SINGLE DROP from the Coliseum.
  • Duplicates between venues don't count.
  • Skins, familiars, venues, items, and everything else DOES count.
  • Anything under Food, Material, or Other will eventually have to be stacked to 99.
  • One of each egg must be acquired.
  • The secondary goal, after this, will be to obtain every item able to be obtained via Gathering.

This will be sorted by venue and be updated as I see fit. I use this checklist to help me figure out what's needed and what's left.

Days Into Quest: 166-168

New Familiar Status
These past few days have been great for familiars! I sold enough stuff to afford the Nature Sprite, and was lucky enough to get the Granite Thresher after only a little bit of grinding. I now have 361 out of 440 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
My new target is the Hainu now that I have the Granite Thresher. While grinding a Maren Shark Hunter and Red-Breasted Hainu dropped for me.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. A Grassland Trunker dropped while gathering. In another day or two I will be high enough level to get the skinks I need.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
These past few days have been amazing in terms of gems! I made 872G from selling 8 Accents/Skins, 3 Irradiated Alchemical Reductions, 1 piece of apparel, 1 Marbled Serpenta, 1 Grasslands Trunker, 1 Red-Breasted Haiu, 1 Maren Shark Hunter, and 510 pieces of food. My next target for this section is the Plague Sprite, which will take a little while. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 4424G. Hopefully I can brew some Bogsneak eggs while the price is still high and make a lot of gems.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 166-168

New Familiar Status
These past few days have been great for familiars! I sold enough stuff to afford the Nature Sprite, and was lucky enough to get the Granite Thresher after only a little bit of grinding. I now have 361 out of 440 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
My new target is the Hainu now that I have the Granite Thresher. While grinding a Maren Shark Hunter and Red-Breasted Hainu dropped for me.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. A Grassland Trunker dropped while gathering. In another day or two I will be high enough level to get the skinks I need.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
These past few days have been amazing in terms of gems! I made 872G from selling 8 Accents/Skins, 3 Irradiated Alchemical Reductions, 1 piece of apparel, 1 Marbled Serpenta, 1 Grasslands Trunker, 1 Red-Breasted Haiu, 1 Maren Shark Hunter, and 510 pieces of food. My next target for this section is the Plague Sprite, which will take a little while. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 4424G. Hopefully I can brew some Bogsneak eggs while the price is still high and make a lot of gems.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck for getting the Light Sprite ^^
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck for getting the Light Sprite ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)

I'm actually going for the Plague Sprite right now, the Light Sprite will be for a later date.
@Edra

Thanks! :)

I'm actually going for the Plague Sprite right now, the Light Sprite will be for a later date.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

My bad, I misread XD

Good luck for the Plague Sprite then :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

My bad, I misread XD

Good luck for the Plague Sprite then :D
Update of the day

I got 43 gems, so I now have 1127 gems in total :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 43 gems, so I now have 1127 gems in total :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
[center]Thanks to the Bogsneks I was able to snatch a new addition to my collection: [item=arcane sprite] Hurray for blatant capitalism. [b][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/89#post_20319664][Original post][/URL][/b] Please do NOT ping me. :)[/center]
Thanks to the Bogsneks I was able to snatch a new addition to my collection:

Arcane Sprite

Hurray for blatant capitalism.
[Original post]
Please do NOT ping me. :)
shop_banner.png
I'm now up to 373k treasure and 616 gems (yay for selling Nocturnes!). I also have a new method of getting the gems - selling Bogsneak eggs! Thanks Baldwin.

...Oh, wait, I have to get to level 16 in Baldwin, and I'm only on level 14. Time to get brewing...

@Edra
I'm now up to 373k treasure and 616 gems (yay for selling Nocturnes!). I also have a new method of getting the gems - selling Bogsneak eggs! Thanks Baldwin.

...Oh, wait, I have to get to level 16 in Baldwin, and I'm only on level 14. Time to get brewing...

@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
1 2 ... 246 247 248 249 250 ... 430 431