Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 430 431
Ha ha, I agree, 20k is still a lot, but at the same time so close @Snowfarm ^^
Ha ha, I agree, 20k is still a lot, but at the same time so close @Snowfarm ^^
@Edra @Snowfarm
I don't record myself here anymore but I restarted my quest for a light sprite, part of the reason I wasn't actually going out of my way to get every gem I could, is because I shared everything >.>

Well at least I'm not as close as you but.. I honestly feel proud of my current 10kg. That's 1/5th of the way there! I swear last time I checked light sprites cost 10k less, ah well
I still have 40kg to go, but it's something. I got the 10kg in.. I think three weeks? So I shouldn't take forever to get it ^^
@Edra @Snowfarm
I don't record myself here anymore but I restarted my quest for a light sprite, part of the reason I wasn't actually going out of my way to get every gem I could, is because I shared everything >.>

Well at least I'm not as close as you but.. I honestly feel proud of my current 10kg. That's 1/5th of the way there! I swear last time I checked light sprites cost 10k less, ah well
I still have 40kg to go, but it's something. I got the 10kg in.. I think three weeks? So I shouldn't take forever to get it ^^
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Ooh, congrats @QueenParda :D

That's great if you could restart your quest for the Light Sprite :D

Good luck with your quest ^^
Ooh, congrats @QueenParda :D

That's great if you could restart your quest for the Light Sprite :D

Good luck with your quest ^^
Thanks, @Edra for the encouragement. Questing for: [item=Speedy] Days: 2 Current price: 2.5kg or 2.2Mt Current funds: 327281t, 1268g Another good day for familiars, largely thanks to the generous donation of @Snowfarm! [item=Maren Wavesinger][item=Abyss Striker][item=Mammertee][item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Octoflyer][item=Shellion][item=Chalcedony Snipper] I'll fill out this bestiary yet!
Thanks, @Edra for the encouragement.

Questing for:
Speedy

Days: 2
Current price: 2.5kg or 2.2Mt
Current funds: 327281t, 1268g

Another good day for familiars, largely thanks to the generous donation of @Snowfarm!
Maren Wavesinger Abyss Striker Mammertee Jeweled Octoflyer Octoflyer Shellion Chalcedony Snipper

I'll fill out this bestiary yet!
You're welcome @Gemset ^^

You're progressing well, that's great :D

If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me :D
You're welcome @Gemset ^^

You're progressing well, that's great :D

If you have a pinglist, don't hesitate to add me :D
[center][color=BDB76B][size=5][b]~For the Love of Light~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite [b]Goal: 50,000g[/b] [item=light sprite] [columns][color=transparent]Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/color] [nextcol][center][b]Start Date:[/b] | 07/03/16[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Completion Date:[/b] | 01/30/17[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Quest Status:[/b] [color=green]On Time[/color][/center][/columns] [b]Current Funds:[/b] 1371k (+302k) 2724g (+64g) [/center] [center][u][b]Progress[/b][/u][/center] [columns] [u]WEEK[/u] | 7/3 7/10 7/17 [nextcol] [u]SUNDAY[/u] | +483K +231k - - - [nextcol] [u]MONDAY[/u] | +212k +610k - - - [nextcol] [u]TUESDAY[/u] | +211k +204k - - - [nextcol] [u]WEDNESDAY[/u] | +236k +250k - - - [nextcol] [u]THURSDAY[/u] | - - - +100k - - - [nextcol] [u]FRIDAY[/u] | - - - +100k - - - [nextcol] [u]SATURDAY[/u] | +626k +102k - - - [nextcol] [u]TOTAL[/u] [color=green]+1766k +1597k - - -[/color] [/columns] Sunday update here guys! The end of last week wound up being a distracted mess thanks to Pokemon Go, but I still managed to finish ahead of the game by about 400k. Friday through Saturday were carried forward on Treasure chest sales alone, with a few random exalts here and there. That's also were my gems came from, so that's about 50k worth of profit not actually on my progress report. Next time I post an update, I'll have converted most of my treasure over to gems. I would have waited to post this, but I accidentally deleted my ping from my last update and needed a new one to replace it, so early update for today. XD You can expect an new update from me sometime later today with today's profits~ [b][u]Pinglist:[/u][/b] @Edra @Ick @Snowfarm
~For the Love of Light~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite

Goal: 50,000g
Light Sprite
Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Start Date: |
07/03/16
Completion Date: |
01/30/17
Quest Status:
On Time

Current Funds:
1371k (+302k)
2724g (+64g)

Progress
WEEK |
7/3
7/10
7/17
SUNDAY |
+483K
+231k
- - -
MONDAY |
+212k
+610k
- - -
TUESDAY |
+211k
+204k
- - -
WEDNESDAY |
+236k
+250k
- - -
THURSDAY |
- - -
+100k
- - -
FRIDAY |
- - -
+100k
- - -
SATURDAY |
+626k
+102k
- - -
TOTAL
+1766k
+1597k
- - -

Sunday update here guys! The end of last week wound up being a distracted mess thanks to Pokemon Go, but I still managed to finish ahead of the game by about 400k. Friday through Saturday were carried forward on Treasure chest sales alone, with a few random exalts here and there. That's also were my gems came from, so that's about 50k worth of profit not actually on my progress report. Next time I post an update, I'll have converted most of my treasure over to gems.

I would have waited to post this, but I accidentally deleted my ping from my last update and needed a new one to replace it, so early update for today. XD You can expect an new update from me sometime later today with today's profits~

Pinglist:

@Edra @Ick @Snowfarm
TyYgOYZ.png
That's a pretty good progress, congrats @wrecknrule ^^
That's a pretty good progress, congrats @wrecknrule ^^
So, I'm now down to 262 k treasure (Only three days before I don't have to buy familiars...) and up to 448 gems. Not brilliant, but hey, things will improve soon.
@Edra
So, I'm now down to 262 k treasure (Only three days before I don't have to buy familiars...) and up to 448 gems. Not brilliant, but hey, things will improve soon.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
You're still making a good progress I think, @theplait13 ^^

And that's great, you'll soon have all the familiars you planned to buy :D
You're still making a good progress I think, @theplait13 ^^

And that's great, you'll soon have all the familiars you planned to buy :D
@Edra
I hope so. I just need to find 3. Then I'll make sure I get the Swipp familiars for next time, and maybe a few gem familiars if I'm lucky and finish my quest before I need to find familiars again.*

*This is highly unlikely
@Edra
I hope so. I just need to find 3. Then I'll make sure I get the Swipp familiars for next time, and maybe a few gem familiars if I'm lucky and finish my quest before I need to find familiars again.*

*This is highly unlikely
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 430 431