Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Time Will Tell Coli Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[center]It's simple, if [i]very[/i] time-consuming: put two trainers and a level one (or, potentially, one trainer and two level ones) into your party and go to Boreal Woods. Remain there (this can be stretched across days/weeks/months) until the level one is 25, an egg is dropped, or you get a Coarsefur Yeti. The runs are Genocide, Pacifist, and Neutral, respectively. Best of luck! [quote=Results] [b]Dragon/s:[/b] [b]Time Spent (optional):[/b] [b]Battles (optional):[/b] [b]Boss fights (optional):[/b] [b]Ending (yeti, egg, or 25?):[/b] [b]Notable Loot:[/b][/quote] Any form you use is fine, however, as long as you mention somewhere what ending you got. You can also ask me to add you to the Reminder Pinglist if you'd like to be pinged back at a later date.
It's simple, if very time-consuming: put two trainers and a level one (or, potentially, one trainer and two level ones) into your party and go to Boreal Woods. Remain there (this can be stretched across days/weeks/months) until the level one is 25, an egg is dropped, or you get a Coarsefur Yeti.

The runs are Genocide, Pacifist, and Neutral, respectively. Best of luck!
Results wrote:
Dragon/s:
Time Spent (optional):
Battles (optional):
Boss fights (optional):
Ending (yeti, egg, or 25?):
Notable Loot:

Any form you use is fine, however, as long as you mention somewhere what ending you got. You can also ask me to add you to the Reminder Pinglist if you'd like to be pinged back at a later date.
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
[center][Size=5][b]Hall of Fame[/b][/size] [quote][center][b]Pacifist/Egg Drop[/b] SilverWinter Selki Goanna Salacassera jellywolffy nightrae Aeronaught mintymocha ToonKuriboh SallyTheo Annadelle acelien [i]Renaiwom (twice)[/i] tomatotwin Aikoll NerdyDisco [i]betty (thrice!)[/i] MaidOfSharks VoidCoon Piccalily0510 [i]cvhruig (twice)[/i] Gensokyo Wufflesnuff [/quote] [quote][b]Neutral/Yeti:[/b] Aztael [i]Scarlet9904 [i](twice)[/i][/i] Louretta Jolinar Annalynn manifoldseeker StarNinja Nightlilac Snipe scrapmetal RottingFlesh DarthMaul BuffyKlev GaiaLee PheonixPonder Aikoll Xsathra[/quote] [quote][b]No Mercy/Level 25:[/b] Okacuine Mupfel RedWillia Silvahrush Syntax wingedsnek Razorwire [i]StarNinja (twice)[/i] Artorias (Ghostlight Ruins) Hinumi freeli [i]woolly (twice)[/i] Sharkra Xsathra dads 3ctoplasm [/center][/quote] REMINDER PINGLIST: Nobody yet!
Hall of Fame
Quote:
Pacifist/Egg Drop

SilverWinter

Selki

Goanna

Salacassera

jellywolffy

nightrae

Aeronaught

mintymocha

ToonKuriboh

SallyTheo

Annadelle

acelien

Renaiwom (twice)

tomatotwin

Aikoll

NerdyDisco

betty (thrice!)

MaidOfSharks

VoidCoon

Piccalily0510

cvhruig (twice)

Gensokyo

Wufflesnuff
Quote:
Neutral/Yeti:

Aztael

Scarlet9904 (twice)

Louretta

Jolinar

Annalynn

manifoldseeker

StarNinja

Nightlilac

Snipe

scrapmetal

RottingFlesh

DarthMaul

BuffyKlev

GaiaLee

PheonixPonder

Aikoll

Xsathra
Quote:
No Mercy/Level 25:

Okacuine

Mupfel

RedWillia

Silvahrush

Syntax

wingedsnek

Razorwire

StarNinja (twice)

Artorias (Ghostlight Ruins)

Hinumi

freeli

woolly (twice)

Sharkra

Xsathra

dads

3ctoplasm

REMINDER PINGLIST:
Nobody yet!
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
Pinging myself so I can do this some time!
@ArcyN
Love the UT references btw
Pinging myself so I can do this some time!
@ArcyN
Love the UT references btw
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
Self ping so I can try this out in the morning when I'm not so sleepy haha @thalassophobia
Self ping so I can try this out in the morning when I'm not so sleepy haha @thalassophobia
@ankha Ending (yeti, egg, or 25?): - Notable Loot: -Winter Wolf x1 -Squall Rasa x1 woods plz at least make this somewhat worth it... Boss fights(optional): -9 Levelling: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19484495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194845/19484495_350.png[/img] [/url] 1/10-lv1 to lv10 I think the woods really hates me, only 2 familiar drops in all those battles XD
@ankha

Ending (yeti, egg, or 25?):
-

Notable Loot:
-Winter Wolf x1
-Squall Rasa x1
woods plz at least make this somewhat worth it...

Boss fights(optional):

Levelling:

19484495_350.png

1/10-lv1 to lv10

I think the woods really hates me, only 2 familiar drops in all those battles XD
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@everwinged pinging so I can do it.... idk when
@everwinged pinging so I can do it.... idk when
E559-D5-F4-C662-4-D52-8-B3-A-61895-A43-D993.png
I have definitely done the to lvl 25 one, although that was back before they raised the level of the Boreal Wood and basically the only thing that gave exp was the yeti and wolves. Good luck!
I have definitely done the to lvl 25 one, although that was back before they raised the level of the Boreal Wood and basically the only thing that gave exp was the yeti and wolves. Good luck!
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
This sounds terrible, horrible and torturous. @isosDuke pinging myself to remember to do this >.> [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19481255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194813/19481255_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Shikari:[/b] a person who hunts big game, especially a professional guide or hunter [b]Level:[/b] 14 [b]Time Spent:[/b] Not tracking as I do not spend a consistent amount of time in the coli. [b]Battle Count:[/b] 781 [b]Boss Fights:[/b] 36 [b]Ending:[/b] TBD - prediction that it will be level 25[/center] [quote=Notable Loot] [item=Rasa Pottery Fragment] x124 [item=spotted seal]x12 [item=Shalebuck]x2 [item=winter wolf pelt]x46 [item=black tulip]x10 [item=frozen knapsack]x29 [item=winter wolf]X3 [item=glass hybrid fragment]x4 [item=ice crystal]x56 [item=permafrost impaler]x2 [item=Ice Runestone] [item=hoarfrost mauler] [item=broken penny jar] [item=eliminate] [item=shale hybrid fragment]x3 [item=tundra cactus]x6 [item=obsidian hybrid fragment]x4 [item=bloodscale tail guard] [item=freezing slash]x2 [item=elk]x2 [item=poultrygeist] [item=morganite flourish necklace] [item=fossilize]x2 [item=morganite flourish belt] [item=winter cape] [item=frozen acuity fragment] [item=shock bolt]x2 [item=health potion] [item=Unnatural Leg Bones]x8 [item=thunder slash] [/quote]
This sounds terrible, horrible and torturous. @isosDuke pinging myself to remember to do this >.>

19481255_350.png

Shikari: a person who hunts big game, especially a professional guide or hunter
Level: 14
Time Spent: Not tracking as I do not spend a consistent amount of time in the coli.
Battle Count: 781
Boss Fights: 36
Ending: TBD - prediction that it will be level 25
Notable Loot wrote:
Rasa Pottery Fragment x124 Spotted Seal x12 Shalebuck x2 Winter Wolf Pelt x46
Black Tulip x10 Frozen Knapsack x29 Winter Wolf X3 Glass Hybrid Fragment x4
Ice Crystal x56 Permafrost Impaler x2 Ice Runestone Hoarfrost Mauler
Broken Penny Jar Eliminate Shale Hybrid Fragment x3 Tundra Cactus x6
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x4 Bloodscale Tail Guard Freezing Slash x2 Elk x2
Poultrygeist Morganite Flourish Necklace Fossilize x2 Morganite Flourish Belt
Winter Cape Frozen Acuity Fragment Shock Bolt x2 Health Potion
Unnatural Leg Bones x8 Thunder Slash
JWlblI8.png243.gif
@Sophitia
Pinging myself because this sounds like it may be my kind of torture. At least it'll get me out of the mire for a while.
@Sophitia
Pinging myself because this sounds like it may be my kind of torture. At least it'll get me out of the mire for a while.
Looking for G1 Nocturne born December 25, 2015. Any flight, color, gene, sex, or offspring list is fine. Message me if you have one to sell! Thanks!
@Aztael pinging myself to remind me of this Level: 8 Time Spent (optional): 30.50 mins Battles (optional): didnt count Ending (yeti, egg, or 25?): Neutral! [item=coarsefur yeti] Notable Loot: [item=elk] Boss fights(Boss fights are yetis, right?) 6 @Mistycloud psst i did it Going to do this again with the same dragon! Level: 10 Time Spent: 56 mins Ending: Nothing yet Notable Loot: [item=shock bolt]x2[item=winter wolf][item=poultrygeist] Boss Fights: ||||||
@Aztael
pinging myself to remind me of this
Level: 8
Time Spent (optional): 30.50 mins
Battles (optional): didnt count
Ending (yeti, egg, or 25?): Neutral! Coarsefur Yeti
Notable Loot: Elk
Boss fights(Boss fights are yetis, right?) 6

@Mistycloud psst i did it

Going to do this again with the same dragon!
Level: 10
Time Spent: 56 mins
Ending: Nothing yet
Notable Loot: Shock Bolt x2 Winter Wolf Poultrygeist
Boss Fights: ||||||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24