Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | First intro Hi! <3
Hi! I'm jollypaws you can call me Jolly or Paws for short I'm still a noob xd I only just found out how to make threads today :D I love Anime, Drawing, Comics,all Animals, Books & my fav colour is blue! & I'm a really positive honest person. I like to buy any pretty dragons My goal is to get my dream Dragon dragon_1.png[Img]right here :D I'm an Artist and Love to play Chicken Smoothie my user is Jolly Marshmallow I love Roast potatoes or even anything to do with potatoes xd That's my intro so Yea Bai![/img]
Hi! I'm jollypaws you can call me Jolly or Paws for short I'm still a noob xd I only just found out how to make threads today :D I love Anime, Drawing, Comics,all Animals, Books & my fav colour is blue! & I'm a really positive honest person. I like to buy any pretty dragons My goal is to get my dream Dragon dragon_1.png[Img]right here :D I'm an Artist and Love to play Chicken Smoothie my user is Jolly Marshmallow I love Roast potatoes or even anything to do with potatoes xd That's my intro so Yea Bai![/img]
tenor_18.gif"Army, Stay, Engene, Midzy, My day"
Hello there Jolly! Your dream dragon is very beautiful and a late-ish welcome to FR!
Hello there Jolly! Your dream dragon is very beautiful and a late-ish welcome to FR!
DtBIuzC.png
Such a pretty dragon! Hope you're able to get her sometime! And welcome to the game! [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
Such a pretty dragon! Hope you're able to get her sometime! And welcome to the game!
sYJ7QdI.png
Welcome to the game! I love the color scheme on that dragon, hopefully you can get her sometime :D. What's your favorite animal?
Welcome to the game! I love the color scheme on that dragon, hopefully you can get her sometime :D. What's your favorite animal?
[size=2][b]@JollyPaws Hey there! Welcome to FR. [emoji=guardian winking size=1] It's very nice to meet you! Also, your dream dragon is beautiful! I love her so much, I have a weakness for blue dragons and I love collecting them. [emoji=guardian star size=1] She reminds me of one of my own dragons, Riverdance! (She's an XXX, meaning that her gene color, caribbean, is the same throughout all three genes. It's highly sought after!) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52174233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521743/52174233_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=2][b]I hope you can gain your dream dragon soon! Good luck. [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@JollyPaws

Hey there! Welcome to FR. It's very nice to meet you!

Also, your dream dragon is beautiful! I love her so much, I have a weakness for blue dragons and I love collecting them.

She reminds me of one of my own dragons, Riverdance! (She's an XXX, meaning that her gene color, caribbean, is the same throughout all three genes. It's highly sought after!)

I hope you can gain your dream dragon soon! Good luck.
vaOV9W8.gif
thank you everyone for your kind words :)
thank you everyone for your kind words :)
tenor_18.gif"Army, Stay, Engene, Midzy, My day"