Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The Raven Vampire
Hey everyone!

I'm VampireRaven, coder, computer gamer and animal owner.

About me
I am a calm girl whp can get mad hardly. I do pixelarts, animal caring and helping translating for dad and mum different languages. I usually go away for weekends, and I do not really have time to go on computer, but it's my life, I live it and feel it, and it's no bad!
Coder
I learned coding in school and I carry on to learn more about it. I am very much intrested inside of it and I love to help if needed. I am still just at a starter level, but I still like to do it and learn more about it!

Gamer Side
I do play a lot of games. I play WildStar, I play Star Stable Online, I play Flight Rising, and a lot of other games! You can mostly find me on WildStar and FlightRising, but I am planning to try out other games aswell, because I just love to spend time on all!
Artist Side
I am a pixel artist mostly, but I do other arts, but I need practise about that. I draw dragons, horses and wolves mostly, but I can't draw wings or feet or either a skull very well. So I need a lot of practise to get to know things like that!
Hey everyone!

I'm VampireRaven, coder, computer gamer and animal owner.

About me
I am a calm girl whp can get mad hardly. I do pixelarts, animal caring and helping translating for dad and mum different languages. I usually go away for weekends, and I do not really have time to go on computer, but it's my life, I live it and feel it, and it's no bad!
Coder
I learned coding in school and I carry on to learn more about it. I am very much intrested inside of it and I love to help if needed. I am still just at a starter level, but I still like to do it and learn more about it!

Gamer Side
I do play a lot of games. I play WildStar, I play Star Stable Online, I play Flight Rising, and a lot of other games! You can mostly find me on WildStar and FlightRising, but I am planning to try out other games aswell, because I just love to spend time on all!
Artist Side
I am a pixel artist mostly, but I do other arts, but I need practise about that. I draw dragons, horses and wolves mostly, but I can't draw wings or feet or either a skull very well. So I need a lot of practise to get to know things like that!
@VampireRaven

Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you! You seem like you have a lot of interests, which is great. You can do some basic coding here with your lore and signature, and always practice drawing dragons and showing them off. It sounds like you know what you're doing, but if you need any help, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer your questions.
@VampireRaven

Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you! You seem like you have a lot of interests, which is great. You can do some basic coding here with your lore and signature, and always practice drawing dragons and showing them off. It sounds like you know what you're doing, but if you need any help, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer your questions.
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@VampireRaven

First of all, I love your username! And second of all, welcome to FR! Oh and Lastly, I myself have been trying to get into coding and pixel art myself — yet I’m trying to do some other things in my personal life. (: And I’m a gamer as well! I play on loads of other websites, and I play a lot of video games in my spare time as well. (:
@VampireRaven

First of all, I love your username! And second of all, welcome to FR! Oh and Lastly, I myself have been trying to get into coding and pixel art myself — yet I’m trying to do some other things in my personal life. (: And I’m a gamer as well! I play on loads of other websites, and I play a lot of video games in my spare time as well. (:
@chibithulu

Thank you!
It's great to meet you, and I really approchiate that you would help me! I really owe you one for that!! ^^
@chibithulu

Thank you!
It's great to meet you, and I really approchiate that you would help me! I really owe you one for that!! ^^
@theunholyrose
Hi!!! <3
It's great that you like my username, and you try pixelarts, and coding!
I can give you a hand in that later on, if you'd like to!
@theunholyrose
Hi!!! <3
It's great that you like my username, and you try pixelarts, and coding!
I can give you a hand in that later on, if you'd like to!
@VampireRaven

I’d love the help! Although, my laptop is currently not working (so I’m currently on my phone right now) so once it’s fixed, I’ll shoot you a message! (:
@VampireRaven

I’d love the help! Although, my laptop is currently not working (so I’m currently on my phone right now) so once it’s fixed, I’ll shoot you a message! (:
@theunholyrose

Oh, goodluck getting it all together!
Alright, I'll wait for the message~ c;
@theunholyrose

Oh, goodluck getting it all together!
Alright, I'll wait for the message~ c;
@VampireRaven

Thanks! And if you ever want to chat, my inbox is always open. (:
@VampireRaven

Thanks! And if you ever want to chat, my inbox is always open. (: