Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi I'm new
1 2
[quote name="SapphireSunlight" date="2018-05-20 19:28:37" ] @ Sunbell- That's so nice of you! I love Ziava's markings. Should I comment on the hatchery? [/quote] @SassmasterMaxie @SapphireSunlight I think you pinged the wrong person ;-; sorry for not paying attention to my pings and redirecting earlier though!
SapphireSunlight wrote on 2018-05-20 19:28:37:
@ Sunbell- That's so nice of you! I love Ziava's markings. Should I comment on the hatchery?
@SassmasterMaxie

@SapphireSunlight I think you pinged the wrong person ;-; sorry for not paying attention to my pings and redirecting earlier though!
i literally have no idea what to have as a signature
@SapphireSunlight If you don't mind! Ziava still has 16 days to go until she comes off breeding cooldown but I will let you know when she's ready to breed! :3
@SapphireSunlight If you don't mind! Ziava still has 16 days to go until she comes off breeding cooldown but I will let you know when she's ready to breed! :3
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
1 2