Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Droplet Here
1 2 3 4
@Feynman

Yeah, they can get rather expensive the more you have to purchase. And those are all good ways to earn up treasure. Visiting Crim and Tomo are also good ways to grab some extra treasure as well.
@Feynman

Yeah, they can get rather expensive the more you have to purchase. And those are all good ways to earn up treasure. Visiting Crim and Tomo are also good ways to grab some extra treasure as well.
l7Pr9T2.png
Hello! I've never met anyone with the name Napoleon, but I think it's really cool! Very unique too. I'm a history nerd so -shrugs-, that's probably why I find it cool haha. Anyways, I liked your story about why you joined water! I've always loved the ocean, I'm so jealous you got to grow up with it! I was raised around cornfields up here in Ohio lmao
Hello! I've never met anyone with the name Napoleon, but I think it's really cool! Very unique too. I'm a history nerd so -shrugs-, that's probably why I find it cool haha. Anyways, I liked your story about why you joined water! I've always loved the ocean, I'm so jealous you got to grow up with it! I was raised around cornfields up here in Ohio lmao
* ashley | fr +3 | they/she *
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gifwQt3SlK.png U6DZrkH.pngo10GWji.pngf2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
@Kiryu777. I think I've been visiting Tomo daily, but I didn't know about Crim. I think I vaguely clicked through out of curiosity and didn't go back... I'll be sure to check her out often :o

@Coynine. And hopefully you never do again. It was a hell of a name growing up, considering my mom was French but we lived in an English community. You can imagine the jokes I got, which is why I usually just go by Léo or Naps.

You would have gotten along real well with her, with the history nerd thing. My middle name is Samuel - after de Champlain - because she was huge into history, even though she didn't do a whole lot in history career-wise.

I've never been to Ohio... but... uh... this probably is a stupid question, but do you get to visit the ocean often? Like, on trips or anything?
@Kiryu777. I think I've been visiting Tomo daily, but I didn't know about Crim. I think I vaguely clicked through out of curiosity and didn't go back... I'll be sure to check her out often :o

@Coynine. And hopefully you never do again. It was a hell of a name growing up, considering my mom was French but we lived in an English community. You can imagine the jokes I got, which is why I usually just go by Léo or Naps.

You would have gotten along real well with her, with the history nerd thing. My middle name is Samuel - after de Champlain - because she was huge into history, even though she didn't do a whole lot in history career-wise.

I've never been to Ohio... but... uh... this probably is a stupid question, but do you get to visit the ocean often? Like, on trips or anything?
L0gwAN4.gif
@Feynman

I try and visit her at least once a day to see if she wants anything I have. Depending on the item she can pay well.
@Feynman

I try and visit her at least once a day to see if she wants anything I have. Depending on the item she can pay well.
l7Pr9T2.png
"And hopefully you never do again" haha! I can imagine the jokes, though. Léo is a sweet nickname tho !!

I don't plan on doing a lot with history career wise either, but man I'm such a geek for it! I relate to your mom so much tbh

Ohio is pretty okay !! Though I don't get to see the ocean often (Maybe once a year if I'm lucky?) BUT Ohio has an awesome lake just a couple minutes away from me, which is as close to the ocean as I get on a regular basis. It is nice, though, since it usually isn't as hot as it is on the beach (I'm hella heat sensitive) and it's usually quite private-there's not a lot of people. Every time I get to see the real ocean though I'm just blown away! It's amazing honestly
"And hopefully you never do again" haha! I can imagine the jokes, though. Léo is a sweet nickname tho !!

I don't plan on doing a lot with history career wise either, but man I'm such a geek for it! I relate to your mom so much tbh

Ohio is pretty okay !! Though I don't get to see the ocean often (Maybe once a year if I'm lucky?) BUT Ohio has an awesome lake just a couple minutes away from me, which is as close to the ocean as I get on a regular basis. It is nice, though, since it usually isn't as hot as it is on the beach (I'm hella heat sensitive) and it's usually quite private-there's not a lot of people. Every time I get to see the real ocean though I'm just blown away! It's amazing honestly
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gifwQt3SlK.png U6DZrkH.pngo10GWji.pngf2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
@Kiryu777. I don't have a whole lot of items because I'm throwing them all to Baldwin and selling the stuff he gives me back - it's decent treasure, at least 2000 each thing, which is nice.

@Coynine. Honestly, though, unless you hate your child please don't name them Napoleon. Like. I got so many short jokes and French jokes growing up... it was in good spirit though, because they were all friends. But there was never a missed opportunity, I tell you.

Haha, that's fair. I'm not a HUGE history person though I absolutely love the history of science, and then mythology stuff. So I know entirely too much about extremely dead old men most of the time.

It sounds beautiful out there (even if it is ocean-less). Before I came to do university in Alberta, I never really saw many huge, wide open fields or anything - we mostly just have the huge forests on the island, which are gorgeous. The fields are so nice though, you can see, like, everything. All the way down the horizon. I'm a little jealous of that.
@Kiryu777. I don't have a whole lot of items because I'm throwing them all to Baldwin and selling the stuff he gives me back - it's decent treasure, at least 2000 each thing, which is nice.

@Coynine. Honestly, though, unless you hate your child please don't name them Napoleon. Like. I got so many short jokes and French jokes growing up... it was in good spirit though, because they were all friends. But there was never a missed opportunity, I tell you.

Haha, that's fair. I'm not a HUGE history person though I absolutely love the history of science, and then mythology stuff. So I know entirely too much about extremely dead old men most of the time.

It sounds beautiful out there (even if it is ocean-less). Before I came to do university in Alberta, I never really saw many huge, wide open fields or anything - we mostly just have the huge forests on the island, which are gorgeous. The fields are so nice though, you can see, like, everything. All the way down the horizon. I'm a little jealous of that.
L0gwAN4.gif
@Feynman

Fair enough. And yeah, that is a nice amount per item.
@Feynman

Fair enough. And yeah, that is a nice amount per item.
l7Pr9T2.png
Ohio has a TON of huge, open fields. There's plenty of rolling hills and vallys that you could just get lost in for hours, standing at the top of one of the tallest hills. It's really quite nice, honestly. Living on an island sounds amazing though !
Ohio has a TON of huge, open fields. There's plenty of rolling hills and vallys that you could just get lost in for hours, standing at the top of one of the tallest hills. It's really quite nice, honestly. Living on an island sounds amazing though !
Welcome to flightrising! :D
Welcome to flightrising! :D
@Coynine. That sounds absolutely gorgeous. See, I've never really seen land like that - even the fields they have in Alberta (the ones I am near, at least) are fields that are relatively flat - not, like, the rolling hills you see in movies or read about in books. I'd love to see hills like the ones you described. I guess it's a case of "each person wants more of what they don't have." Lol.

@Savannah1889. Thank you very much!! (-^.^-)
@Coynine. That sounds absolutely gorgeous. See, I've never really seen land like that - even the fields they have in Alberta (the ones I am near, at least) are fields that are relatively flat - not, like, the rolling hills you see in movies or read about in books. I'd love to see hills like the ones you described. I guess it's a case of "each person wants more of what they don't have." Lol.

@Savannah1889. Thank you very much!! (-^.^-)
L0gwAN4.gif
1 2 3 4