Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi, Flight Rising!
Hi! I'm Rowanhart, and I only joined Flight Rising a few days ago. I just found the Introductions forum now, and so I figured I might as well make myself known ;D
I found my way onto here from direction by some awesome Wings of Fire friends. When I looked through the various flights, I found myself attracted to Wind, and so here I am- a brand-new Wisp!
Some of my fandoms include Wings of Fire and Skulduggery Pleasant (unless you want me to talk your ears off, you might not want to ask me about Skulduggery Pleasant XD). I'm a huge fantasy fan and nerd, and I'm completely obsessed with dragons, along with most any other mythical animal. Although I'm not really into many games, TV shows or movies, I am seriously into books (I get very grumpy if I don't have something fresh on hand to read for more than a couple days). One of my most proud accomplishments was to finish reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy a month or two ago- which given how large and complex it was, was a challenge. Definitely worth it, though- I loved every bit of it!
Part of my love of dragons is vented through my drawing. I've filled several sketchbooks full of doodles and the like, and I really enjoy settling down to sketch a new design out or draw one of my characters. Which I also have a lot of, by the way- apart from my minor drawing obsession, I also like to write the occasional oneshot and develop characters. So as soon as I've got a spare moment (that may not be for a while, actually...) I'll probably be drawing up bios for my new FR dragons!
I'm also a music person, but not a pop or rock or disco or most any of the more popular and/or well-known types. Instead I enjoy listening to the type of music that comes from a movie score (I have yet to find the proper name for it), and a little classical. Although I do still enjoy listening to some of those more popular songs.
As you can see I do like to talk a lot- or at least in writing. I'm actually a pretty quiet person IRL, buuuut for some reason that didn't transition into online.
So, anyways, I'm really really really excited to be here and working with these amazing dragons and this amazing community! I'm still learning my way around here, so any tips are entirely welcome!
See you all later!
Hi! I'm Rowanhart, and I only joined Flight Rising a few days ago. I just found the Introductions forum now, and so I figured I might as well make myself known ;D
I found my way onto here from direction by some awesome Wings of Fire friends. When I looked through the various flights, I found myself attracted to Wind, and so here I am- a brand-new Wisp!
Some of my fandoms include Wings of Fire and Skulduggery Pleasant (unless you want me to talk your ears off, you might not want to ask me about Skulduggery Pleasant XD). I'm a huge fantasy fan and nerd, and I'm completely obsessed with dragons, along with most any other mythical animal. Although I'm not really into many games, TV shows or movies, I am seriously into books (I get very grumpy if I don't have something fresh on hand to read for more than a couple days). One of my most proud accomplishments was to finish reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy a month or two ago- which given how large and complex it was, was a challenge. Definitely worth it, though- I loved every bit of it!
Part of my love of dragons is vented through my drawing. I've filled several sketchbooks full of doodles and the like, and I really enjoy settling down to sketch a new design out or draw one of my characters. Which I also have a lot of, by the way- apart from my minor drawing obsession, I also like to write the occasional oneshot and develop characters. So as soon as I've got a spare moment (that may not be for a while, actually...) I'll probably be drawing up bios for my new FR dragons!
I'm also a music person, but not a pop or rock or disco or most any of the more popular and/or well-known types. Instead I enjoy listening to the type of music that comes from a movie score (I have yet to find the proper name for it), and a little classical. Although I do still enjoy listening to some of those more popular songs.
As you can see I do like to talk a lot- or at least in writing. I'm actually a pretty quiet person IRL, buuuut for some reason that didn't transition into online.
So, anyways, I'm really really really excited to be here and working with these amazing dragons and this amazing community! I'm still learning my way around here, so any tips are entirely welcome!
See you all later!
rowanhart ~ she/her ~ windy

zS7zdCY.pngSiu8EQv.png mTFU87v.png
___
VgQr1kz.png
oX8CbtU9_o.png 2NHNerQ.gif
@Rowanhart

Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
@Rowanhart

Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
@Rowanhart

welcome...welcome...I am Heero , its nice to meet you...

and wow that is a intro and a half ...I love it .

I am a bit opposite from you .. I like watching things but never seem to read...it gives me migraines to read so its not much fun. But I also draw and write so if you ever want to cht characters I am here.

also as far as tips
Play artefracture on fairgrounds ...fastest game

level a coli team of three dragons to level 25 following this guide
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710

if you ever need anything shoot me a mail...

also what do you like about FR so far ?
favorites? favorite breed?
@Rowanhart

welcome...welcome...I am Heero , its nice to meet you...

and wow that is a intro and a half ...I love it .

I am a bit opposite from you .. I like watching things but never seem to read...it gives me migraines to read so its not much fun. But I also draw and write so if you ever want to cht characters I am here.

also as far as tips
Play artefracture on fairgrounds ...fastest game

level a coli team of three dragons to level 25 following this guide
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710

if you ever need anything shoot me a mail...

also what do you like about FR so far ?
favorites? favorite breed?
A5i3AHB.png
Hello, welcome! Do you want to trade dragons with me, so we can mix up our Clan's genetics?
Hello, welcome! Do you want to trade dragons with me, so we can mix up our Clan's genetics?
Windsinger is the Master Ramen Noodle.
All hail the great noodle!
Welcome, enjoy your stay!
Welcome, enjoy your stay!
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
Thanks everyone! (My apologies for being late to respond, I've been rather busy.)
Heeroku, sounds awesome! I'll definitely read that guide, it looks good. So far I've found I love the warm and welcoming community, and the ideas around are amazing. I love the dragons, not just because of their beautiful designs but also because of their lore- it's so well written. My personal favorite would probably be the Pearlcatchers right now; I love their habit of hanging onto those pretty pearls. Although the Faes and Imperials are also beautiful.
Frostii, probably not right now, I'm still figuring everything out. Maybe some other time, though, and thanks!
Thanks everyone! (My apologies for being late to respond, I've been rather busy.)
Heeroku, sounds awesome! I'll definitely read that guide, it looks good. So far I've found I love the warm and welcoming community, and the ideas around are amazing. I love the dragons, not just because of their beautiful designs but also because of their lore- it's so well written. My personal favorite would probably be the Pearlcatchers right now; I love their habit of hanging onto those pretty pearls. Although the Faes and Imperials are also beautiful.
Frostii, probably not right now, I'm still figuring everything out. Maybe some other time, though, and thanks!
rowanhart ~ she/her ~ windy

zS7zdCY.pngSiu8EQv.png mTFU87v.png
___
VgQr1kz.png
oX8CbtU9_o.png 2NHNerQ.gif
WASSSUP
WASSSUP

35fc7ccf578e3d4da5af92efb845c6bd.jpg
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Welcome to Flight Rising!
qXZqPz6.gif