Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Arcane; New member!
Hello, hello!

My friends often call me Led or Bamf, and it's a pleasure to meet you all!
I joined flights rising not long ago - just on the 21st - but would you believe I've been attempting to join for a solid year now? Much closer to two, even!
Unfortunately, i'd never been very good with keeping up with registration dates..

I'm really lucky to not only have come into this with three lovely friends who know their way around the place, but to be met with such a great and welcoming community, too!
Though it hasn't been terribly long since I've entered, I've little doubt I'll be spending an inordinate amount of time here - much to the chagrin of all my schedules.

Goals:
  • Make friends
    I've little doubt I'll somehow end up with some friends on this site - everyone has been so delightful so far - it seems impossible not to!
  • Breed hella sweet dragons
    I thought this would be a long time coming, but did I mention the delightful and exceptionally welcoming people on this site yet? I did?? well, one of my friends was so kind as to point out the forum most likely to be giving free dragons into new homes - namely, the dens of new members! Hopefully I'll be able to pay back just like that eventually, too!
  • Learn the lore
    This one looks like it'll be a little difficult - if only because I have no idea where to start! I hope to get all the little stories and thoughts this site has to offer eventually, though!
  • Sort out most art related things
    A vague goal, I know! Sometimes I love art, sometimes I hate it, but the end result is that I always end up making it! I'd like to figure out the best ways to apply that to this site!
  • Figure out the RP forums and all related
    I love writing, so I'm going to make a solid attempt, eventually, to get into the RP forums and sort out what all that jazz is about! I hope you guys will continue to be patient with me!

Frequented Activities/Places:
  • Fairgrounds
    Most especially Tidal Trouble and High or Low! The first because it's quite easy to spend too much time playing, and the reward has been appreciated! Already i've spent enough time on it to decide I needed a few day break from it, lest I become sick of it forever... plus side, my over-playing of this particular game has allowed me to expand my lair and purchase some very sweet familiars. High and Low - because it is pretty quick! Just a little probability, it's quite nice!
  • The Coliseum
    This has probably been one of my favorite things thus far - even if it freezes at inopportune moments sometimes. It's become much easier now that I'm equipped with a full team of three dragons, as opposed to the two I had been just sliding by with originally!

Thanks for reading - or skimming!
I hope to be around for a long time yet!
Hello, hello!

My friends often call me Led or Bamf, and it's a pleasure to meet you all!
I joined flights rising not long ago - just on the 21st - but would you believe I've been attempting to join for a solid year now? Much closer to two, even!
Unfortunately, i'd never been very good with keeping up with registration dates..

I'm really lucky to not only have come into this with three lovely friends who know their way around the place, but to be met with such a great and welcoming community, too!
Though it hasn't been terribly long since I've entered, I've little doubt I'll be spending an inordinate amount of time here - much to the chagrin of all my schedules.

Goals:
  • Make friends
    I've little doubt I'll somehow end up with some friends on this site - everyone has been so delightful so far - it seems impossible not to!
  • Breed hella sweet dragons
    I thought this would be a long time coming, but did I mention the delightful and exceptionally welcoming people on this site yet? I did?? well, one of my friends was so kind as to point out the forum most likely to be giving free dragons into new homes - namely, the dens of new members! Hopefully I'll be able to pay back just like that eventually, too!
  • Learn the lore
    This one looks like it'll be a little difficult - if only because I have no idea where to start! I hope to get all the little stories and thoughts this site has to offer eventually, though!
  • Sort out most art related things
    A vague goal, I know! Sometimes I love art, sometimes I hate it, but the end result is that I always end up making it! I'd like to figure out the best ways to apply that to this site!
  • Figure out the RP forums and all related
    I love writing, so I'm going to make a solid attempt, eventually, to get into the RP forums and sort out what all that jazz is about! I hope you guys will continue to be patient with me!

Frequented Activities/Places:
  • Fairgrounds
    Most especially Tidal Trouble and High or Low! The first because it's quite easy to spend too much time playing, and the reward has been appreciated! Already i've spent enough time on it to decide I needed a few day break from it, lest I become sick of it forever... plus side, my over-playing of this particular game has allowed me to expand my lair and purchase some very sweet familiars. High and Low - because it is pretty quick! Just a little probability, it's quite nice!
  • The Coliseum
    This has probably been one of my favorite things thus far - even if it freezes at inopportune moments sometimes. It's become much easier now that I'm equipped with a full team of three dragons, as opposed to the two I had been just sliding by with originally!

Thanks for reading - or skimming!
I hope to be around for a long time yet!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Lostrefrain

Hello! Welcome to flight rising, I hope you're having an awesome time here.
You have wonderful goals and I wish you the best of luck in completing each and every one!

If you need anything or have any questions feel free to ask me, I'd be happy to help best I can.
@Lostrefrain

Hello! Welcome to flight rising, I hope you're having an awesome time here.
You have wonderful goals and I wish you the best of luck in completing each and every one!

If you need anything or have any questions feel free to ask me, I'd be happy to help best I can.
Hello.
@Solanaceae13

Thank you very much! I most definitely am! The people here are crazy generous and very friendly, yourself included! I really appreciate all the help I've gotten so far c':
@Solanaceae13

Thank you very much! I most definitely am! The people here are crazy generous and very friendly, yourself included! I really appreciate all the help I've gotten so far c':
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Lostrefrain

Welcome to FR! I have a raffle going on if you wanted to enter to win some free stuff here!
@Lostrefrain

Welcome to FR! I have a raffle going on if you wanted to enter to win some free stuff here!