Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Syn's Small Shop [REOPENED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Sure thing! can you set up a CR?
Sure thing! can you set up a CR?
F87y56I.png
Sure, @Bumpsly!
Sure, @Bumpsly!
@SynaWyi
Would you happen to have any eggs?
@SynaWyi
Would you happen to have any eggs?
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
No, sorry @Cynderfire! My thread is always updated, so if I had any, you'll see them on the first post! ^^

(This is the second time someone asked me this question, lol. Should I start counting?)
No, sorry @Cynderfire! My thread is always updated, so if I had any, you'll see them on the first post! ^^

(This is the second time someone asked me this question, lol. Should I start counting?)
Would you be willing to take 120 sprockets or 60kt for one of both of the Baldwin skins?
Would you be willing to take 120 sprockets or 60kt for one of both of the Baldwin skins?
Cleaning up the dust...
Hey @CinamonPizza,

The Baldwin skins are currently about 30kt/g each on the AH, so I'd accept that (preferably sprockets) for both, actually!
Hey @CinamonPizza,

The Baldwin skins are currently about 30kt/g each on the AH, so I'd accept that (preferably sprockets) for both, actually!
how much for the brightshine raiments?
how much for the brightshine raiments?
tristan. he/they.ueqpR5V.gif
Lowest AH value is 45g, @kartagrafi. I also accept sprockets at 1:500t/.5g (or 2 sprockets per kt/g), so if you'd like, you can pay 90 of those instead.
Lowest AH value is 45g, @kartagrafi. I also accept sprockets at 1:500t/.5g (or 2 sprockets per kt/g), so if you'd like, you can pay 90 of those instead.
@SynaWyi are you selling/trading any of your baldwin materials? if so, do you happen to have 3 yellow ooze? [item=yellow ooze]
@SynaWyi are you selling/trading any of your baldwin materials? if so, do you happen to have 3 yellow ooze?
Yellow Ooze
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
Hey @FrogTea,

No, sorry! I use Baldwin's cauldron a lot, so I'll need every mat I have. ^^'
Hey @FrogTea,

No, sorry! I use Baldwin's cauldron a lot, so I'll need every mat I have. ^^'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44