Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF/T] many many genes (longterm)
[center]I have many regening projects. Please offer these genes lower than AH, I will likely be able to buy instantly. [b][size=5]Primaries[/size][/b] [columns][Item=Primary Gene: Skink] Skink x2[Item=Primary Gene: Poison] Poison x1[/columns] [b][size=5]Secondaries[/size][/b] [columns][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] Spinner x2 [item=Secondary Gene: Stripes] Stripes x1 [/columns] [b][size=5]Tertiaries[/size][/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Scales] Scales x1 [columns] [/columns] ----- [b][size=5]To trade[/size][/b] [columns][Item=Primary Gene: Python] Python x1 ][Item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] Vial of Hypnotic Sight x1 And gems and treasure c:
I have many regening projects. Please offer these genes lower than AH, I will likely be able to buy instantly.

Primaries
Primary Gene: Skink Skink x2 Primary Gene: Poison Poison x1

Secondaries
Secondary Gene: Spinner Spinner x2 Secondary Gene: Stripes Stripes x1

Tertiaries
Tertiary Gene: Scales Scales x1

To trade
Primary Gene: Python Python x1 ] Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight x1

And gems and treasure c:
lighth2.png
@InkMonsterz

starmap, constellation, and glimmer are all available in the gem MP in case you didn't know!
@InkMonsterz

starmap, constellation, and glimmer are all available in the gem MP in case you didn't know!
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi Yes! I did, thank you c:

EDIT: I'll probably want to trade them for treasure, which is why I have them up here
@Runi Yes! I did, thank you c:

EDIT: I'll probably want to trade them for treasure, which is why I have them up here
lighth2.png