Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PROJECTxPROJECT: Breeding Service
[center]Welcome to [i]Project:Project[/i], a dream dragon breeding service [emoji=unicorn size=1] ------ Status: [b]CLOSED[/b] setting up shop, will likely wait until after ancients are here to open around July [/center] ------ [center]Fee Schedule:[/center] [b]2000g Base cost[/b] [indent]-any color combination -any gene combination -any modern breed -any common/uncommon flight eyes -specify M/F [/indent] [center]You will get your dream dragon - I will breed it for you. It may take more than a few months even. But it will be done. >>>You are hiring me for my time to do this<<<[/center] ------ Optional: [b]+500g Keep spares[/b] [indent]-You "own" all project dragons that I have purchased for this project: you decide what happens to all pairs (excluding dragons that were only loaned to me by other players that they expect returned) and extras that were created in the process of creating your dream dragon -if there is a random primal, you keep it [indent]-if you don't want the random primal, you don't have to keep it [/indent][/indent] [b]+500g Bloodlines[/b] [indent]"This dragon must be able to breed with _______" [/indent] [b]+300g Rare or Unusual eyes[/b] [indent]-only charged if this is a must-have goal and not an incidental happening [indent]-so if you don't say you NEED this and the dream dragon happens to have this, you don't get charged extra[/indent] [/indent] Other: [b]+0-????g Control Time[/b] [indent](within reason) I cannot actually control time. But, if you would like, I will time a nest to hatch for you. Largely, these extra funds are for me to expedite your project by buying scrolls or purchasing more expensive dragons. What may take 4 months may shrink to 3 months. Alternatively, if your project is nearing completion and it happens to be your birthday, I'm reasonable. Tell me you want the nest to hatch then and I'll do my best. [/indent] [b]+1000g No Scroll Challenge[/b] [indent]I'm not sure why anyone would want this. But if you chose this I will not use a single gene or breed change scroll. This is the opposite of Control Time. This will take a lot more time.[/indent] [b]+200g Project:Project Family Tree[/b] [indent]-I make your project a family tree (my chickenscratch with Dragon Names and IDs) for dragons that were involved in the project (see [i][url=https://imgur.com/RBmTUHl]example[/url][/i]) [/indent] ------ Discounts: [LIST=1] [*][emoji=light rune size=1]Light Flight members: -50g [*][emoji=scroll 2 size=1]Flexible breed: -200g [indent](You don't care what breed it is. eg. you have a scroll to use)[/indent] [*][emoji=dna size=1]Flexible gene: Primary (-100g) Secondary (-50g) Tertiary (-50g) [*][emoji=unicorn size=1]Flexible gender: -50g [*][emoji=sunglasses size=1]Flexible eye color: -50g [indent](Default eyes will be [emoji=light rune size=1])[/indent] [*][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]Flexible color: -5g for each color away from target that you will accept on the color wheel, to a max of -50g [/LIST] [quote]Example: I am a Light Flight member. I want an XYZ male dragon and will not accept any other colors, and don't care about eye color. This will cost me 1500g and will come with light eyes. The calculation is: 2000g Base - [50 (light flight) + 200 (flex breed) + 200 (flex genes) + 50 (flex eye)] =1500g [/quote] [b]Payment is half upfront when I accept the project and half upon completion[/b] I will: 1) Give monthly updates via PM, which will include projected time of completion 2) Open a new tab in my den where you can see the project dragons so far 3a) Allow you to close a project early and retroactively apply the discounts at any time you deem fit 3b) Allow you to cancel at any time. The half payment I receive initially will NOT be refunded. In this case, you will receive the closest dragon I have gotten at that point FREE: -Consultations, PM or post anytime -Lair space to host the project -(?) Friendship? I'm a dragon breeding nerd lol
Welcome to Project:Project, a dream dragon breeding service

setting up shop, will likely wait until after ancients are here to open around July

Fee Schedule:
2000g Base cost
-any color combination
-any gene combination
-any modern breed
-any common/uncommon flight eyes
-specify M/F
You will get your dream dragon - I will breed it for you.
It may take more than a few months even.
But it will be done.
>>>You are hiring me for my time to do this<<<

Optional:
+500g Keep spares
-You "own" all project dragons that I have purchased for this project: you decide what happens to all pairs (excluding dragons that were only loaned to me by other players that they expect returned) and extras that were created in the process of creating your dream dragon
-if there is a random primal, you keep it
-if you don't want the random primal, you don't have to keep it

+500g Bloodlines
"This dragon must be able to breed with _______"

+300g Rare or Unusual eyes
-only charged if this is a must-have goal and not an incidental happening
-so if you don't say you NEED this and the dream dragon happens to have this, you don't get charged extra

Other:
+0-????g Control Time
(within reason)
I cannot actually control time. But, if you would like, I will time a nest to hatch for you. Largely, these extra funds are for me to expedite your project by buying scrolls or purchasing more expensive dragons. What may take 4 months may shrink to 3 months. Alternatively, if your project is nearing completion and it happens to be your birthday, I'm reasonable. Tell me you want the nest to hatch then and I'll do my best.

+1000g No Scroll Challenge
I'm not sure why anyone would want this. But if you chose this I will not use a single gene or breed change scroll. This is the opposite of Control Time. This will take a lot more time.

+200g Project:Project Family Tree
-I make your project a family tree (my chickenscratch with Dragon Names and IDs) for dragons that were involved in the project (see example)

Discounts:
  1. Light Flight members: -50g
  2. Flexible breed: -200g
    (You don't care what breed it is. eg. you have a scroll to use)
  3. Flexible gene: Primary (-100g) Secondary (-50g) Tertiary (-50g)
  4. Flexible gender: -50g
  5. Flexible eye color: -50g
    (Default eyes will be )
  6. Flexible color: -5g for each color away from target that you will accept on the color wheel, to a max of -50g
Quote:
Example:

I am a Light Flight member.
I want an XYZ male dragon and will not accept any other colors, and don't care about eye color.

This will cost me 1500g and will come with light eyes.

The calculation is:
2000g Base -
[50 (light flight) + 200 (flex breed) + 200 (flex genes) + 50 (flex eye)]
=1500g

Payment is half upfront when I accept the project and half upon completion

I will:
1) Give monthly updates via PM, which will include projected time of completion
2) Open a new tab in my den where you can see the project dragons so far
3a) Allow you to close a project early and retroactively apply the discounts at any time you deem fit
3b) Allow you to cancel at any time. The half payment I receive initially will NOT be refunded. In this case, you will receive the closest dragon I have gotten at that point

FREE:
-Consultations, PM or post anytime
-Lair space to host the project
-(?) Friendship? I'm a dragon breeding nerd lol
FkU0xOo.gif
Slots:

1.__________
2.__________

To order, please post a scry of your dream dragon.
Under the scry, please specify the colors, genes, and eye color/rarity.
Please also indicate how flexible you are willing to be with those qualities.
And if you would like any additional components (Eg. unusual eyes).

I am subscribed.
I will respond with a quote and ask any clarifying questions.

Send a one-way CR with half of the payment. If I accept your payment, it means I have given you a slot and will begin your project.

If you want to donate a dragon to kick-start the project that I may or may not use, perhaps from your previous attempts or if you've gotten close before, I am happy to use them. However, I am sorry I cannot give you a discount for doing so based on the dragon because I am not willing to be so granular and assign values to each variable. You can include this in the initial CR if you would like. Otherwise, I will start from scratch - on the AH!
Slots:

1.__________
2.__________

To order, please post a scry of your dream dragon.
Under the scry, please specify the colors, genes, and eye color/rarity.
Please also indicate how flexible you are willing to be with those qualities.
And if you would like any additional components (Eg. unusual eyes).

I am subscribed.
I will respond with a quote and ask any clarifying questions.

Send a one-way CR with half of the payment. If I accept your payment, it means I have given you a slot and will begin your project.

If you want to donate a dragon to kick-start the project that I may or may not use, perhaps from your previous attempts or if you've gotten close before, I am happy to use them. However, I am sorry I cannot give you a discount for doing so based on the dragon because I am not willing to be so granular and assign values to each variable. You can include this in the initial CR if you would like. Otherwise, I will start from scratch - on the AH!
FkU0xOo.gif
[b]My Qualifications:[/b] -Uh... - >.> <.< -...I like breeding dragons? Breeding dragons is my main way of interacting with FR. You can browse my own den project tabs if you'd like. I have bred my own Dust hoard ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/den/234930]link[/url]), Cerulean hoard ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=234930&tab=dragon&did=51148538]link[/url]), Beige hoard (scattered throughout my lair and through [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=234930&tab=dragon&did=22594126]Mayflower's [/url]line). The only scrolls I've used in my FR career have been 1xSD scroll for a derg in the Dust line and 2xgem genes for Mayflower. [s]And the scrolls my Hibernal Den ATE.[/s] All other dergs in my lair have been acquired through breeding/AH. [i]Disclaimer: [/i] If you are not wanting to pay me [emoji=gem size=1] to do this service, you are welcome to breed your own dragon yourself. It will be cheaper. I repeat: It will be cheaper. I am not forcing anyone to do anything.
My Qualifications:

-Uh...
- >.> <.<
-...I like breeding dragons?

Breeding dragons is my main way of interacting with FR. You can browse my own den project tabs if you'd like.

I have bred my own Dust hoard (link), Cerulean hoard (link), Beige hoard (scattered throughout my lair and through Mayflower's line). The only scrolls I've used in my FR career have been 1xSD scroll for a derg in the Dust line and 2xgem genes for Mayflower. And the scrolls my Hibernal Den ATE. All other dergs in my lair have been acquired through breeding/AH.

Disclaimer:
If you are not wanting to pay me to do this service, you are welcome to breed your own dragon yourself. It will be cheaper. I repeat: It will be cheaper. I am not forcing anyone to do anything.
FkU0xOo.gif
Logistics:

One of my dragons will lie at the beginning of the tab that belongs to your project. In their bio, I will keep:
1) a scry of the Project:Project goal
2) costs of the project to date (for my own bookkeeping)
3) progress notes, or the monthly PM I send you
Why is this information on one of my dragons? Because I anticipate needing to send some project dergs off to other clans to nest and need a centralized Bookkeeper.

At the end of one week, I will send you an update PM; monthly PMs will follow thereafter.

Testimonials and Tab Sponsors

Testimonials:

Tab Sponsors:
If you would like to pay for my den tabs, the tab will be named after you (your username or a nickname/shortened/abbreviated form) as you see fit. Lair tabs cost 50kt.

Pinglist

I don't think I'll need one but here is space for one in case.
Logistics:

One of my dragons will lie at the beginning of the tab that belongs to your project. In their bio, I will keep:
1) a scry of the Project:Project goal
2) costs of the project to date (for my own bookkeeping)
3) progress notes, or the monthly PM I send you
Why is this information on one of my dragons? Because I anticipate needing to send some project dergs off to other clans to nest and need a centralized Bookkeeper.

At the end of one week, I will send you an update PM; monthly PMs will follow thereafter.

Testimonials and Tab Sponsors

Testimonials:

Tab Sponsors:
If you would like to pay for my den tabs, the tab will be named after you (your username or a nickname/shortened/abbreviated form) as you see fit. Lair tabs cost 50kt.

Pinglist

I don't think I'll need one but here is space for one in case.
FkU0xOo.gif
To Do:

-Graphics/banner
-upload picture of Dust project tree

Frequently Asked Questions
There are none yet. But here are some topics my brain generated:

1) Primals: Not touching this with a stick. Maybe can be bribed, will have to see how shop pans out if I'm still around, and even then it would be light primals only.

2) Bribes: I am a moral upstanding citizen of Sonrieth, and am not accepting bribes (at the moment). Bribes may expedite dragon making in the future....somehow, unclear.

3) Unique IDs: Beyond my capabilities at this moment.
To Do:

-Graphics/banner
-upload picture of Dust project tree

Frequently Asked Questions
There are none yet. But here are some topics my brain generated:

1) Primals: Not touching this with a stick. Maybe can be bribed, will have to see how shop pans out if I'm still around, and even then it would be light primals only.

2) Bribes: I am a moral upstanding citizen of Sonrieth, and am not accepting bribes (at the moment). Bribes may expedite dragon making in the future....somehow, unclear.

3) Unique IDs: Beyond my capabilities at this moment.
FkU0xOo.gif