Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lv. 20 Baldwin Brewing + Supplies [O]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
So would you be okay with brewing 100FC?
So would you be okay with brewing 100FC?
Could you also brew 100 Scrolls for me please? :)
Could you also brew 100 Scrolls for me please? :)
FR+15
@Mystyic @Mortca
Yes, I can do that! Mystyic, please send the required materials and I will start right away. Mortca, I will ping you when their order is done so you may do the same!
@Mystyic @Mortca
Yes, I can do that! Mystyic, please send the required materials and I will start right away. Mortca, I will ping you when their order is done so you may do the same!
@Mortca
Your order is ready to be started whenever you send over the materials!
@Mortca
Your order is ready to be started whenever you send over the materials!
Just sent you a PM. :)
Just sent you a PM. :)
FR+15
Up!
Up!
do you have any mats for sale?
do you have any mats for sale?
@padfoot6
My stocks are currently rather low due to private material selling, but this is what I have of now. It's pretty sad, I'm afraid. Apologies.
@padfoot6
My stocks are currently rather low due to private material selling, but this is what I have of now. It's pretty sad, I'm afraid. Apologies.
@bb0nni So if I send you apparel to melt, you charge 4kt per 6 melted? If that’s the case, can I send you 96 apparel?
@bb0nni So if I send you apparel to melt, you charge 4kt per 6 melted? If that’s the case, can I send you 96 apparel?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
no worries! I’d buy everything except green goo, yellow goo, and bronze muck if that’s okay?
no worries! I’d buy everything except green goo, yellow goo, and bronze muck if that’s okay?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11