Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free brewing service! [Open but full]
1 2 3
[columns][color=transparent]++++++++.[/color][item=Glass beaker] [nextcol][color=transparent]+++++++++++++++++++++++++[/color] [center][font=Georgia][size=5]Free Baldwin's Brewing[/size][br /] [size=4]Current Level: [b]9[/b] Exp: 410 / 4600 [/size][/font][/center] [nextcol][item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction ] [/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BwQhm8v.png[/img][/center] [columns] [center]Time I'm available: [color=green][b]08:00 - 23:00[/b][/color][/center] [b]Queue:[/b] 1. Mirna 100 fest. [size=2]Status: Started at 11:35. 80/100 [/size] 2. Cataromp 100 fest. [size=2] [/size] 3.PumpkinPepper 200 fest. [size=2] [/size] 4.Mystyic 200 fest. [size=2] [/size] [center] [size=2][color=silver] I am +2 FR time [size=1]My sleep schedule is all kinds of messed up. Feel free to request whenever. I'm ususally on unless something is wrong with my wifi, or if I am working on art commissions.[/size][/color][/size][/center] [color=transparent]++++++....+++++++[/color] [nextcol][center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qgGW2D8.png[/img][/center] [color=transparent]+++++[/color][br /][br /][br /][br /] [nextcol] [b]How it works:[/b] Check the queue for a free slot and the estimated end of the queue. Send over the needed mats and treasure via One-way CR or Mail. Doesn't hurt to repeat your order in a small attached message. A tip is not necessary but I appreciated :D [b]A full list of all recipes can be found: [u][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917#post_26000031]here[/url][/u][/b] The pictures are important. The calculations at the side and below only if you need a material to be brewed to get your final result. (A Glass Beaker for example) Your stuff will be sent over asap after finish :) I'm [u]subscribed[/u] here. So no need to ping me. But I don't mind if you still do. :D [b]Important:[/b] I won't reduce/transmute/melt stuff, I only create new items. [br /][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]++++++++++[/color][br /][b]Completed:[/b] [nextcol][color=transparent]+++++++++[/color][br /]Material: 0 [nextcol][color=transparent]+++++++++[/color][br /]Apparel: 0 [nextcol][color=transparent]++++++++[/color][br /]Skins: 0 [nextcol][color=transparent]++++++++[/color][br /]Genes: 0 [nextcol][color=transparent]++++++++[/color][br /]Eggs: 0 [nextcol][color=transparent]++++++++[/color][br /]Familiars: 2 [/columns] [columns][color=transparent]++++++++[/color][br /]Fest: 500[/columns] [right][size=2]Layout made by[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=113413] Pinguin[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922]Graphics source link[/url][/size][/right]
++++++++. Glass Beaker +++++++++++++++++++++++++
Free Baldwin's Brewing

Current Level: 9
Exp: 410 / 4600
Coarse Alchemical Reduction

BwQhm8v.png
Time I'm available:
08:00 - 23:00

Queue:

1. Mirna
100 fest.

2. Cataromp
100 fest.

3.PumpkinPepper
200 fest.

4.Mystyic
200 fest.

I am +2 FR time
My sleep schedule is all kinds of messed up. Feel free to request whenever. I'm ususally on unless something is wrong with my wifi, or if I am working on art commissions.
++++++....+++++++
qgGW2D8.png
+++++

How it works:

Check the queue for a free slot and the estimated end of the queue.

Send over the needed mats and treasure via One-way CR or Mail.
Doesn't hurt to repeat your order in a small attached message.

A tip is not necessary but I appreciated :D

A full list of all recipes can be found: here
The pictures are important.
The calculations at the side and below only if you need a material to be brewed to get your final result. (A Glass Beaker for example)

Your stuff will be sent over asap after finish :)

I'm subscribed here. So no need to ping me.
But I don't mind if you still do. :D

Important:
I won't reduce/transmute/melt stuff, I only create new items.

++++++++++
Completed:
+++++++++
Material: 0
+++++++++
Apparel: 0
++++++++
Skins: 0
++++++++
Genes: 0
++++++++
Eggs: 0
++++++++
Familiars: 2
++++++++
Fest: 500

UAoP7GI.png DgKkle7UYAEtoNO.png wSEhN14.png
If anyone needs brewing services I am open! I need to level up my brewing skill so I can finally brew some genes i need for projects c:
If anyone needs brewing services I am open! I need to level up my brewing skill so I can finally brew some genes i need for projects c:
^
^
Hello! ^_^ Mind brewing a Kelpie and Swamphaunt Kelpie for me? I've got the mats for you.

Also, if you're up to doing some exp trading, would you like to be brewing affiliates? I'm level 16 on the cauldron right now.
Hello! ^_^ Mind brewing a Kelpie and Swamphaunt Kelpie for me? I've got the mats for you.

Also, if you're up to doing some exp trading, would you like to be brewing affiliates? I'm level 16 on the cauldron right now.

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
@Arikin

Sure thing! :D Just send over the mats and I'll toss them in and get it started!

Sure! :0 I dont have any mats to send for any items I want, but I'll hit you up in your forum when I do!
@Arikin

Sure thing! :D Just send over the mats and I'll toss them in and get it started!

Sure! :0 I dont have any mats to send for any items I want, but I'll hit you up in your forum when I do!
@Arikin

Just finished the last item! Sending a CR now! c:
@Arikin

Just finished the last item! Sending a CR now! c:
^
^
Can you brew 100 festival currency for me please?
Can you brew 100 festival currency for me please?
Would also love 100 fest currency brewed if you have a waitlist!
Would also love 100 fest currency brewed if you have a waitlist!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
@Mystyic

Sure! Feel free to send over the mats and I'll get started! Idk if it is possible to brew more than 20 at a time, but that is the most I can brew at once! Idk if you wanted me to do that or brew a little bit at a time. Just let me know! I've never done festival brewing ; v;

@Ashki

I'll put you on a waitlist! c:
@Mystyic

Sure! Feel free to send over the mats and I'll get started! Idk if it is possible to brew more than 20 at a time, but that is the most I can brew at once! Idk if you wanted me to do that or brew a little bit at a time. Just let me know! I've never done festival brewing ; v;

@Ashki

I'll put you on a waitlist! c:
1 2 3