Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Cauldron Rentals.

Navigation: Introduction || Currency Exchange || Food Stacks for Sale || Cauldron Services - Melting || Cauldron Services - Brewing || Coliseum Services - Grinding

Hello and welcome to my trading and services thread! Please use the navigation bar above to peruse through any section that you might be interested in. While the rules and guidelines of each service don't vary wildly there are differences and I appreciate the time you take to read through the 'terms of service'. If you have any questions, please feel free to ping me on the thread. Am always open to negotiation. Thank you for your interest ^^

Currency Exchange:

- First come first serve basis.
- Please ping me on the thread with the number of gems you'd like to purchase.
- Please let me initiate the CR after confirming your order.
- Sometimes I am in the Coli or generally away from the computer. I will try my best to tend to your order quickly but patience is appreciated.

Rate - 1g:970t
Currently selling - 0g

Food Stacks for Sale:

- Please ping me on the thread with how many food points you'd like to purchase.
- Gem to treasure ratio stands at 1:1000
- Sometimes I am in the Coli or generally away from the computer. I will try my best to tend to your order quickly but patience is appreciated.

Prices:

Plants and Insects : 20t/food point
Meat: 23t/food point
Seafood: 25t/food point

Currently selling: Closed until all hibernal den trades are discovered.

Navigation: Introduction || Currency Exchange || Food Stacks for Sale || Cauldron Services - Melting || Cauldron Services - Brewing || Coliseum Services - Grinding

Hello and welcome to my trading and services thread! Please use the navigation bar above to peruse through any section that you might be interested in. While the rules and guidelines of each service don't vary wildly there are differences and I appreciate the time you take to read through the 'terms of service'. If you have any questions, please feel free to ping me on the thread. Am always open to negotiation. Thank you for your interest ^^

Currency Exchange:

- Please ping me on the thread with the number of gems you'd like to purchase.

Rate - 1g:970t
Currently selling - 0g

Food Stacks for Sale:

- Please ping me on the thread with how many food points you'd like to purchase.

Prices:

Plants and Insects : 20t/food point
Meat: 23t/food point
Seafood: 25t/food point

Currently selling: Closed until all hibernal den trades are discovered.
[b]Cauldron Services - Melting[/b] - First come first serve basis. - Please keep orders to a maximum of 1 stack (99 items) - Please ping me on the thread with how many and what type of item you're sending. - Please initiate a one way CR after I confirm your order. - Gem to treasure ratio stands at 1:1000 - I will send your transmutes back to you via a two way CR and ping you on this thread when transmutes are available for pick up. - Turn around for 1 stack should be around two days (a shorter wait time for less materials). If it takes longer I will ping you on the thread. - Melting services are closed during the week leading up to elemental festivals and during. [i]Prices: [/i] 1g/1000t per transmute. Will take in mixed payments. Also willing to be paid in items (valued at LAH) please see the bottom of this post for the list. [i]Queue:[/i] - - [i]Pickups[/i] - [s]Unhappyjoker (31 Ooze Transmutes. Done)[/s] - [s]UnhappyJoker (99 Ooze Transmutes. Wildwood Moss)[/s] - [s]HiddenMica (99 Sludge transmutes. Azure Lure)[/s] - Peyp (50 Sludge transmutes. Broken bottles) [br][quote=Item trade] [item=Frozen Odf Chest] [item=Ice Princess Chest][item=Aurora Machinery Chest][skin=25614][skin=25617][skin=25619][skin=25618][skin=21139][skin=21140][item=21141][skin=21143][skin=21144][skin=21145][skin=21132] [skin=21133][skin=21134][skin=21135][skin=21137][/quote]
Cauldron Services - Melting

- Please keep orders to a maximum of 1 stack (99 items)
- Please ping me on the thread with how many and what type of item you're sending.
- Please initiate a one way CR after I confirm your order.
- I will send your transmutes back to you via a two way CR and ping you on this thread when transmutes are available for pick up.
- Turn around for 1 stack should be around two days (a shorter wait time for less materials). If it takes longer I will ping you on the thread.
- Melting services are closed during the week leading up to elemental festivals and during.

Prices:

1g/1000t per transmute.
Will take in mixed payments.
Also willing to be paid in items (valued at LAH) please see the bottom of this post for the list.

Queue:

-
-

Pickups

- Unhappyjoker (31 Ooze Transmutes. Done)
- UnhappyJoker (99 Ooze Transmutes. Wildwood Moss)
- HiddenMica (99 Sludge transmutes. Azure Lure)
- Peyp (50 Sludge transmutes. Broken bottles)

Item trade wrote:

Frozen Odf Chest Ice Princess Chest Aurora Machinery Chest
Cauldron Services - Brewing

- My Cauldron level is currently 18
- Gem to treasure ratio stands at 1:1000.
- One item per slot for items that take longer than 4hrs to brew.
- Send over all materials and treasure needed for the brew after I've confirmed your order.
- I will give you a ping when brew is ready for pickup, please attatch payment with the 2 way CR.
- I usually pop brews overnight so turn around should be a day. I will ping you if it takes longer.
- Brewing services are closed during the week leading up to elemental festivals and during.

Prices:

500t/hour (round down to the nearest hour)
For brews that take less than an hour only multiples of the order per slot.

Queue

-
-
-

Pickups

- IzzyLightwood721 (10 brews of glass beakers. Done)
- IzzyLightwood721 (Poison Gene. Done)
- IzzyLightwood721 (Toxin Gene. Done)
- Alitema (Glowing Clawtips. All colors. One each. 6/6)
Cauldron Services - Brewing

- My Cauldron level is currently 18
- One item per slot for items that take longer than 4hrs to brew.
- Send over all materials and treasure needed for the brew after I've confirmed your order.
- I will give you a ping when brew is ready for pickup, please attatch payment with the 2 way CR.
- I usually pop brews overnight so turn around should be a day. I will ping you if it takes longer.
- Brewing services are closed during the week leading up to elemental festivals and during.

Prices:

500t/hour (round down to the nearest hour)
For brews that take less than an hour only multiples of the order per slot.

Queue

-
-
-

Pickups

- IzzyLightwood721 (10 brews of glass beakers. Done)
- IzzyLightwood721 (Poison Gene. Done)
- IzzyLightwood721 (Toxin Gene. Done)
- Alitema (Glowing Clawtips. All colors. One each. 6/6)
[b]Coliseum Services - Grinding[/b] - First come first serve basis. - Gem to treasure ratio stands at 1:1000. - Please keep orders to a maximum of 1 hour. - You will keep all drops from the venue you ordered from. - I will begin grinding for you as soon as I've confirmed your order unless otherwise stated. - I will give you a ping when your items are ready for pick up. Please attach payment to the 2 way CR. You may split payment if more than one CR containing your items is sent. - Coli grinding services are closed during the week leading up to elemental festivals and during as well as during Dom pushes with an OOFR component. - Lvl 25 Team(All with eliminate except Harley the mage): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7824317]Thereos[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7824318]Kaletia[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44658963]Harley[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43807645]Omni[/url] [i]Prices: [/i] Training Fields to Thunderhead Savanna - 20g/t per half hour. Redrock Cove to Harpy's Roost - 30g/t per half hour Ghostlight Ruins and Mire - 40g/t per half hour Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop - 50g/t per half hour I also accept item trades(valued at LAH) as mixed payment. Please see the bottom of this post for the list. [i]Queue[/i] [b]Closed for the elemental holidays! [/b] [i]Pickups[/i] - [s]IzzyLightwood721 (1hr Thunderhead Savanna. Done)[/s] - [s]IzzyLightwood721 (1hr Thunderhead Savanna. Done)[/s] - [s]yall (1hr Thunderhead Savanna. Done)[/s] - [s]Alanon (30 minutes Thunderhead Savanna. Done)[/s] - [s]yall (1hr Thunderhead Savanna. Done)[/s] - [s]IzzyLightwood721 1hr Forgotten Cave (Done)[/s] - [s]IzzyLightwood721 1hr Woodland Path (Done)[/s] - [s]Dracana (1hr Thunderhead Savanna. Done)[/s] - [s]Dracana (1hr Blooming Grove. Done)[/s] [quote=Trade items] [item=Dire Hyena][item=Perching Java Sparrow][item=glossy duskrat][item=snowsquall floracat][item=Tuxedo Floracat][item=lesser wisp][item=Juvenile Starsweeper][item=marbled serpenta][item=acid-tongue serpenta][item=painted protobeast][item=Protobeast][item=Tar-Trooper Slarg][item=irregular nekomata][item=swamphaunt kelpie][item=iron golem][item=rusty golem][item=speckled peacock spider][item=peacock spider][/quote]
Coliseum Services - Grinding

- Please keep orders to a maximum of 1 hour.
- You will keep all drops from the venue you ordered from.
- I will begin grinding for you as soon as I've confirmed your order unless otherwise stated.
- I will give you a ping when your items are ready for pick up. Please attach payment to the 2 way CR. You may split payment if more than one CR containing your items is sent.
- Coli grinding services are closed during the week leading up to elemental festivals and during as well as during Dom pushes with an OOFR component.
- Lvl 25 Team(All with eliminate except Harley the mage): Thereos, Kaletia, Harley and Omni

Prices:

Training Fields to Thunderhead Savanna - 20g/t per half hour.
Redrock Cove to Harpy's Roost - 30g/t per half hour
Ghostlight Ruins and Mire - 40g/t per half hour
Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop - 50g/t per half hour

I also accept item trades(valued at LAH) as mixed payment.
Please see the bottom of this post for the list.

Queue

Closed for the elemental holidays!

Pickups

- IzzyLightwood721 (1hr Thunderhead Savanna. Done)
- IzzyLightwood721 (1hr Thunderhead Savanna. Done)
- yall (1hr Thunderhead Savanna. Done)
- Alanon (30 minutes Thunderhead Savanna. Done)
- yall (1hr Thunderhead Savanna. Done)
- IzzyLightwood721 1hr Forgotten Cave (Done)
- IzzyLightwood721 1hr Woodland Path (Done)
- Dracana (1hr Thunderhead Savanna. Done)
- Dracana (1hr Blooming Grove. Done)

Trade items wrote:

Dire Hyena Perching Java Sparrow Glossy Duskrat Snowsquall Floracat Tuxedo Floracat Lesser Wisp Juvenile Starsweeper Marbled Serpenta Acid-Tongue Serpenta Painted Protobeast Protobeast Tar-Trooper Slarg Irregular Nekomata Swamphaunt Kelpie Iron Golem Rusty Golem Speckled Peacock Spider Peacock Spider
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Open for business
Open for business