Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Joxar & Festival Apparel [W] NotN
1 2
Clearing out my inventory a little bit, I have the following for sale: [item=deeprealm trident][item=dryad's guise][item=illuminated runescroll][item=illuminated runescroll][item=undine's flatfins][item=sanguine plumage][item=sanguine plumage][item=carapace arm][item=twilight oracle's guise][item=blight nymph][item=hewn philosopher's veil][item=luminous halo][item=luminous sundrapes][item=highland scavenger][item=welder's mask][item=icicle chains][item=map kit][item=fin jewels][item=voltaic halo][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=conflagrant kilt][item=conflagrant halo][item=contaminated infectalons] I will accept the following NotN items: [item=strange chest][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=breed change: nocturne] [item=unearthly onyx trunk][item=bewitching ruby trunk][item=fiendish emerald trunk] [item=eerie cyan grasp] (any Cyan item) [item=spectral fuchsia trunk][item=enchanter's tatters][item=gossamer flame regalia]
Clearing out my inventory a little bit, I have the following for sale:

Deeprealm Trident Dryad's Guise Illuminated Runescroll Illuminated Runescroll Undine's Flatfins Sanguine Plumage Sanguine Plumage Carapace Arm Twilight Oracle's Guise Blight Nymph Hewn Philosopher's Veil Luminous Halo Luminous Sundrapes Highland Scavenger Welder's Mask Icicle Chains Map Kit Fin Jewels Voltaic Halo Voltaic Stormclaws Conflagrant Kilt Conflagrant Halo Contaminated Infectalons

I will accept the following NotN items:
Strange Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg Breed Change: Nocturne
Unearthly Onyx Trunk Bewitching Ruby Trunk Fiendish Emerald Trunk
Eerie Cyan Grasp (any Cyan item)
Spectral Fuchsia Trunk Enchanter's Tatters Gossamer Flame Regalia
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan hihi i was just wondering if you possibly had any 2018 earth or plague skins/accents for sale?
@Xairathan hihi i was just wondering if you possibly had any 2018 earth or plague skins/accents for sale?
r7P00ic.png
@Elysianjewels

I gotta admit every time I see your name I think of the rare 5-print accent that was hot jazz in like year 3 anyways hi lol

I do not... never was big on skins ^^;
Sorry and thanks anyways!
@Elysianjewels

I gotta admit every time I see your name I think of the rare 5-print accent that was hot jazz in like year 3 anyways hi lol

I do not... never was big on skins ^^;
Sorry and thanks anyways!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan ahaha what skin is it? Okey dokes thank you! Lols sorry im just desperato rn :P
@Xairathan ahaha what skin is it? Okey dokes thank you! Lols sorry im just desperato rn :P
r7P00ic.png
@ElysianJewels What're you looking for :o

And it's literally called elysian jewels!
@ElysianJewels What're you looking for :o

And it's literally called elysian jewels!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan oh wow its gorgeous!!!
Lols im looking for these http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2591238
@Xairathan oh wow its gorgeous!!!
Lols im looking for these http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2591238
r7P00ic.png
@Xairathan

How many chests for the halo?
@Xairathan

How many chests for the halo?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@neraida Based off the AH, I'd say 15 and I can give you 10 gems, or 14 and you can give me 10 gems

I've also got the other halos if you're looking (I'm just too lazy to type them out haha
@neraida Based off the AH, I'd say 15 and I can give you 10 gems, or 14 and you can give me 10 gems

I've also got the other halos if you're looking (I'm just too lazy to type them out haha
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Ah, shouldn't it be 12 + 10g or 13 - 10g? The LAH for chests right now is 20g and for the halo is 250g.
@Xairathan

Ah, shouldn't it be 12 + 10g or 13 - 10g? The LAH for chests right now is 20g and for the halo is 250g.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@neraida -drools- I can do math...
You're right, sorry about that XD
@neraida -drools- I can do math...
You're right, sorry about that XD
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2