Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Animal Apparel Sets: dog bird snake
[center][color=teal]Hey there! I have started a new quest to blow all my treasure. Woohoo! Update: Because I know what's in the full sets now, this will mostly just be a log to keep track of the ones that I do have. If you would like to trade me any of these for dragons/apparel/etc let me know! [/color] The Birby Bois 1/7 [size=2]still need[/size] [item=peace dove][item=paunchy red percher][item=chattering parrot] [item=talkative hookbeak][item=yelling wyrmpeck][item=screaming tickbird] [size=2]have[/size] [item=paunchy green percher] The Fluffy Bois 0/5 [item=calico cat][item=mainecoon][item=orange tabby] [item=black cat][item=scottish fold] The Good Bois 2/6 [size=2]still need[/size] [item=beagle][item=pomeranian][item=french bulldog][item=yorkshire terrier] [size=2]have[/size] [item=corgi][item=dachshund] [s]The Long Bois 5/5[/s] [size=2][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=130521&tab=dragon&did=47153735]completed[/url]![/size] [item=red-tailed boa][item=corn snake] [item=ball python][item=rattle snake][item=green tree python] [s]The Sticky Bois 6/6[/s] [size=2][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=130521&tab=dragon&did=24063845]completed[/url]![/size] [item=red-eyed tree frog companion][item=desert rain frog companion][item=horned frog companion] [item=marsh frog companion][item=toad companion][item=poison dart frog companion] [size=1]forum search tags: dog apparel cat apparel snake apparel bird apparel frog apparel companion[/size] [/center]
Hey there! I have started a new quest to blow all my treasure. Woohoo!
Update:
Because I know what's in the full sets now, this will mostly just be a log to keep track of the ones that I do have.
If you would like to trade me any of these for dragons/apparel/etc let me know!

The Birby Bois 1/7
still need
Peace Dove Paunchy Red Percher Chattering Parrot
Talkative Hookbeak Yelling Wyrmpeck Screaming Tickbird
have
Paunchy Green Percher

The Fluffy Bois 0/5
Calico Cat Mainecoon Orange Tabby
Black Cat Scottish Fold

The Good Bois 2/6
still need
Beagle Pomeranian French Bulldog Yorkshire Terrier
have
Corgi Dachshund

The Long Bois 5/5
completed!
Red-Tailed Boa Corn Snake
Ball Python Rattle Snake Green Tree Python

The Sticky Bois 6/6
completed!
Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion Desert Rain Frog Companion Horned Frog Companion
Marsh Frog Companion Toad Companion Poison Dart Frog Companion

forum search tags: dog apparel cat apparel snake apparel bird apparel frog apparel companion
5C5FJH0.gif
@ambrogia there are also cat and snake sets if you didn’t know about those
@ambrogia there are also cat and snake sets if you didn’t know about those
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
@arkanjel I didn't!! Do you happen to know what are in each one? ;u;
@arkanjel I didn't!! Do you happen to know what are in each one? ;u;
5C5FJH0.gif
@ambrogia the cats are in the gem marketplace and you can brew the snakes. I’ll edit this with the names of the snakes in a sec [item=Corn snake][item=Rattle snake][item=Green tree python][item=Red-tailed boa][item=Ball python]
@ambrogia the cats are in the gem marketplace and you can brew the snakes. I’ll edit this with the names of the snakes in a sec

Corn Snake Rattle Snake Green Tree Python Red-Tailed Boa Ball Python
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
@arkanjel Thanks so much! I added them to my list. Hoo boy this is a bigger endeavor than I originally thought, haha.
@arkanjel Thanks so much! I added them to my list. Hoo boy this is a bigger endeavor than I originally thought, haha.
5C5FJH0.gif
@ambrogia

Hey, I can brew any of the snakes for free if you have the materials for them.
@ambrogia

Hey, I can brew any of the snakes for free if you have the materials for them.
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@evilcopepod I'll PM you!!
@evilcopepod I'll PM you!!
5C5FJH0.gif