Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Fodder / Level Services [closed]
1 2
[center][b][size=6][u][font=georgia]OMNI'S COLI SERVICES[/b][/u][/size] [size=5][color=red]WE ARE CLOSED[/size][/color][/font] Yo, this is just something simple for now, but I wanted to try out grinding for others on the Coli. I want more eliminates before I can do that! However, if you want any per-dragon leveling, this is the place! ---------- [b][u]The service is simple:[/b][/u] [columns][center]If you want me to train a [b]single dragon[/b], I will train them from [u]Lvl. 1 to 10 for 10kt.[/u] [nextcol] [center]If you want me to train a [b]team of 3 dragons[/b], I will train them from [u]Lvl. 1 to 10 for 25kt.[/u][/columns] If you want me to train [b]a single dragon from Lv. 1 to Lv. 25[/b], it will cost 200kt. [size=2]For any other level that isn't 1, feel free to ask. For example, a Lv. 15 to 25 is 100kt. [size=2]closed for level 25 training right now! --------------- [center] [b]Requirements + Info:[/b] Make sure the dragons are Coli ready! (Named, not on the AH, an adult, etc.) If you are Nature Flight, you get a discount of 3kt on all purchases. I will get your dragons back to you within the week, though I try and do it sooner. I keep all the items that are dropped. For dragons that are being trained to level 25, I keep track of how many levels I've done each day in their bio. Feel free to delete what I add to your dragon's bio when you get them back! If they are fodder, I will play with the stats as I please. If they are not, then I'll leave their stats at how they are at level 1. Please specify! 1:1000 Ratio for mixed payments. I take payments beforehand, so when sending the CR, add the dragons and the payment. [b]No need to ping me, I am subbed![/b] [quote=ORDER FORM] [b]How Many Dragons?:[/b] [1 or 3] [b]To Level 10 or 25?[/b]: [10 or 25] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [T, G, or Mixed] [b]Are They Fodder?:[/b] [Yes / No] [b]Nature Flight?:[/b] [Yes /No][/quote] *No need to specify who the dragons are in the order form, just send whichever you want trained over. [img]http://i.imgur.com/5XAvLuS.png[/img]
OMNI'S COLI SERVICES
WE ARE CLOSED

Yo, this is just something simple for now, but I wanted to try out grinding for others on the Coli. I want more eliminates before I can do that! However, if you want any per-dragon leveling, this is the place!

The service is simple:
If you want me to train a single dragon, I will train them from Lvl. 1 to 10 for 10kt.
If you want me to train a team of 3 dragons, I will train them from Lvl. 1 to 10 for 25kt.

If you want me to train a single dragon from Lv. 1 to Lv. 25, it will cost 200kt.
For any other level that isn't 1, feel free to ask. For example, a Lv. 15 to 25 is 100kt.
closed for level 25 training right now!

Requirements + Info:
Make sure the dragons are Coli ready! (Named, not on the AH, an adult, etc.) If you are Nature Flight, you get a discount of 3kt on all purchases.

I will get your dragons back to you within the week, though I try and do it sooner. I keep all the items that are dropped.

For dragons that are being trained to level 25, I keep track of how many levels I've done each day in their bio. Feel free to delete what I add to your dragon's bio when you get them back!

If they are fodder, I will play with the stats as I please. If they are not, then I'll leave their stats at how they are at level 1. Please specify!

1:1000 Ratio for mixed payments. I take payments beforehand, so when sending the CR, add the dragons and the payment. No need to ping me, I am subbed!

ORDER FORM wrote:
How Many Dragons?: [1 or 3]
To Level 10 or 25?: [10 or 25]
Payment Type: [T, G, or Mixed]
Are They Fodder?: [Yes / No]
Nature Flight?: [Yes /No]

*No need to specify who the dragons are in the order form, just send whichever you want trained over.

5XAvLuS.png
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
[center][b][size=6][u][font=georgia]SLOTS[/b][/u][/size] Slots are open to any order size! (1 or 3 dragons) For A Level 25 1. For Fodder / To Level 10 1. 2. [img]http://i.imgur.com/kHRwKjv.png[/img]
SLOTS
Slots are open to any order size! (1 or 3 dragons)

For A Level 25

For Fodder / To Level 10

kHRwKjv.png
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
PINGLIST
For when I open!

!Elisestone
PINGLIST
For when I open!

!Elisestone
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
[center][b][size=6][u][font=georgia]PAST ORDERS[/b][/u][/size] [columns] 1. Elisestone (3 Dragons, Fodder) 2. Elisestone (3 Dragons, Fodder) 3. xBlackheartx (3 Dragons, Fodder) 4. stellarG (1 Dragon, Lv. 25) 5. Taxco (1 Dragon, Lv. 25) 6. MoonDragon (3 dragons, Fodder)[/columns] ---------- [center][b][size=5][u][font=georgia]DRAGONS TO LV. 25[/b][/u][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46886704]Sunstrike[/url] (Lv. 1-25) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41582293]Sefrond[/url] (Lv. 1-25) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=380610&did=49712946&tab=dragon]Hendri[/url] (Lv. 10-25) [img]https://i.imgur.com/MlNKSdy.png[/img]
PAST ORDERS

1. Elisestone (3 Dragons, Fodder)
2. Elisestone (3 Dragons, Fodder)
3. xBlackheartx (3 Dragons, Fodder)
4. stellarG (1 Dragon, Lv. 25)
5. Taxco (1 Dragon, Lv. 25)
6. MoonDragon (3 dragons, Fodder)

DRAGONS TO LV. 25

Sunstrike (Lv. 1-25)
Sefrond (Lv. 1-25)
Hendri (Lv. 10-25)

MlNKSdy.png
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
are you open? if not ill delete this

do you train them up to lv 20?
(i have 2 lv 15 and a lv 7 i want trained up)
and a few lv 1s
are you open? if not ill delete this

do you train them up to lv 20?
(i have 2 lv 15 and a lv 7 i want trained up)
and a few lv 1s
0zEtDKV.png
@Mianiacal Yea, I'm open! c: I don't train up to level 25 right now, I don't have an Eliminate that would speed up the process :( But I could train your level 1's to 10, whatever works for you! The prices are on the first post.

(Sorry for the late reply!)
@Mianiacal Yea, I'm open! c: I don't train up to level 25 right now, I don't have an Eliminate that would speed up the process :( But I could train your level 1's to 10, whatever works for you! The prices are on the first post.

(Sorry for the late reply!)
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@Omnidraconia
il send over a few later
@Omnidraconia
il send over a few later
0zEtDKV.png
How Many Dragons?: < 3>
Payment Type: <T>
Are They Fodder?: <Yes>

@Omnidraconia
How Many Dragons?: < 3>
Payment Type: <T>
Are They Fodder?: <Yes>

@Omnidraconia
12/12 is my b-day! Whoo! I’m an adult god that’s terrifying... so anybody got Seth’s with 1212 in them let me know ;)
@Elisestone Looks good, send 20kt and the dragons over when you're ready! :3
@Elisestone Looks good, send 20kt and the dragons over when you're ready! :3
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@Omnidraconia. Think you up to another three?
@Omnidraconia. Think you up to another three?
12/12 is my b-day! Whoo! I’m an adult god that’s terrifying... so anybody got Seth’s with 1212 in them let me know ;)
1 2