Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 0 Gems | 1g:1000t [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You don't have to ping, just send a CR with a note saying you're trading gems for treasure.

Please allow me some time to respond, though, because I am not on at all times. Open means I'm actively buying, not that I am watching and waiting for you to send a CR and thus will respond instantaneously to your offer.
You don't have to ping, just send a CR with a note saying you're trading gems for treasure.

Please allow me some time to respond, though, because I am not on at all times. Open means I'm actively buying, not that I am watching and waiting for you to send a CR and thus will respond instantaneously to your offer.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Bump!
Bump!
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
@Nyllei
I'd be up for selling you as much as you can afford.
@Nyllei
I'd be up for selling you as much as you can afford.
"The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day...but you are not here to see it."
Bump!
Bump!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Bump!
Bump!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Bump!
Bump!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Bump!
Bump!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Bump!
Bump!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Bump!
Bump!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Bump!
Bump!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10