Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | { t/s } um accents + gem apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Aviv

Last I checked Dorimito is simply Shelved and cycles out a lot. I just got mine for 800 Gems in the last two months or so. I bought 1 of every single one of the versions they made available outside of Patreon. Though you can sell them for whatever you like. Just letting you know since you were talking about not remembering what the last copy sold for. People can just go to their accents page and wait for them to cycle back in if they want them bad enough. The Lite version is up for 800 Gems right now.
@Aviv

Last I checked Dorimito is simply Shelved and cycles out a lot. I just got mine for 800 Gems in the last two months or so. I bought 1 of every single one of the versions they made available outside of Patreon. Though you can sell them for whatever you like. Just letting you know since you were talking about not remembering what the last copy sold for. People can just go to their accents page and wait for them to cycle back in if they want them bad enough. The Lite version is up for 800 Gems right now.
m91xEaw.png
@Wolfieboy Thanks for letting me know!
@Wolfieboy Thanks for letting me know!
s7cpOmi.png
Beep
Beep
s7cpOmi.png
up
up
s7cpOmi.png
up
up